The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
8 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

Feel like maybe there is a story behind your dont date at work steeze…

Im hard headed, so it took a few times before it set in. My first foray into fucking around at work was back in the 90s working at Taco Bell. I was gettin domed by some trailer slut that worked there too. She thought we were in love and well I was just excited to get my dillz sucked on the clock. This gangster ass old head that worked there named Chip kept clownin me talkin about how she keeps tryna kiss me with nut acne all over her grill. So the pain from that one was two fold. 1) I had respected old heads clownin me and 2) I couldn’t escape this bitch either. Luckily this all coincided with me being fired 5 days in a row before I finally quit and never had to see that bitch again.

• LOL! 1

TOPIC SWITCH! 

I don’t want to get all he-mun wumun hater or anything but brehs I’m going through it. All of you lucky happiiiy married dudes with kids don’t even get to chime in. 

ALL WOMEN (most certainly 80%) are the fucking same and it really is such a drag. 
In the United States of America anyhow. Most of these bitches will pull the woman gender card the second there’s a falling out with their baby dads. And it’s sad. I’ve already dealt with this once in life and technically still am. But I can’t fucking believe it’s happening again. It’s sickening to think nearly every broad in this country knows they can call a shot at the drop of a dime and piss all over a mans rights to their kids. Can’t hit ‘em. Can’t win in court. Can’t do shit but put up a fight you will lose 9 times out of ten. Strictly because they are chicks. That’s why I fuck with the Middle East so heavy. India too. They don’t play that shit over there. Man seed prevails always. It’s not that I want that for the US but the shit just ain’t right and there is absolutely no equality. That’s why fuck womens rights. 

• Truth 1

That sucks bro. My cousin is going through it right now with his wife turned dope head. He got custody of all of his kids but this bitch keeps popping up and breaking into his house and vehicles to steal scrap wire and other valuables to pawn. 

I also don’t have kids. I can’t imagine how much more complicated my life would be. When my wife starts poppin off I just tell her to fuckin make tracks.

4 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

That sucks bro. My cousin is going through it right now with his wife turned dope head. He got custody of all of his kids but this bitch keeps popping up and breaking into his house and vehicles to steal scrap wire and other valuables to pawn. 

I also don’t have kids. I can’t imagine how much more complicated my life would be. When my wife starts poppin off I just tell her to fuckin make tracks.

Shit ain’t right. Never has been and it’s fucked up. A quick google search will show a bunch of feminists trying to make long bullshit ass stories about how family court isn’t bias and men actually have the same rights and it’s fucking comical. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

I got lucky in some ways….sure my wife left and I am breaking her off 250k, but she 100% green lighted 50/50 custody, $0 child support and no spousal support. I am smiling as I bend over.

Sucks @NightmareOnElmStreet, I hope it turns around for you homie.

@SMdoubleXL @SukiSukiNow you guys care to chime in on the age difference in dating thing ? Pretty sure there are zero other ladies here these days….

• Like 3

2 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

We definitely went through this topic with maybe @ndv or someone Idfk but like not that long ago lol. 

Personally, I have no interest in any chick younger than 30. I’m 37. I’d say 28 but even that’s a wild stretch. None of that 10 year shit. Fuck that. Only smashing, no relationships. And for co workers who gives a fuck. I reckon this depends on your work environment though. I work for myself so it doesn’t matter but I’m sure there are certain situations it’s not chill. I’ve actually been watching a whole entire show that centralizes around that on the apple tv stream. 

3 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

My pops threatened to snitch me out once.

Side topic - what do we feel is a reasonable age difference between a female and a upstanding gentleman such as myself…..on both the high and low end?

Currently scoping 30-42 on the apps…..seems reasonable but is 10 years younger too much at 40. 

3 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

Also thoughts on dating a broad you work with?

Truth.  Yeah, I passed on all of that.  Not that it was so much so a 18 year age difference, but I really stood back and observed her behavior and listened to her convos, and the truth is she has more growing up to do.   Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of young ones out there that are ahead, but still 90%, at the end if the day it's just an experience short term.

As for the work thing, this is very sketchy.  Keep in mind, any time disagreements in the relationship, we'll thats going with you to work.  

I would say 28 - 40 would be a good range. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

Also thoughts on dating a broad you work with?

Been there done that in my bartender years.

but in an office is major no -no unless it's a big big office.

I'm 47 so my range would  start around 32 and end somewhere around me.

(in I'm not actually a married man world)

50 seems like one hell of a milestone I wouldn't want to cross.

• Like 2

I am happily married to a woman who is 7 years older than I am, she got the better end of that bargain but I got over on some others so it all comes out in the wash.

Fucking around at work is okay if you are considerate about it. 

I am sorry to hear that you are going to family court, I would bump my old custody trial thread for some context and solidarity but I think it would hurt too much to read through it. I was bitching in my last comment about the internet not living up to its potential but I got a lot of supportive messages from people on this board during that time which was touching.

Lawyers say good luck to each other upon the closing of a chat in the court room halls, I think because they know the whole show is a farce and a crap shoot. So, good luck man, I can't come up with anything better at the moment. 

• Like 3

@morton @Schnitzel  good input fellas

We went through mediation which has proven to be the best possible manner to do things at least here in CA. While the entire situation was not my choice we get along well and put aside differences for the sake of better coparenting.

After 1.5 years alone I figure dating is a good idea even though I am feeling apprehensive  about it. 

5 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

I got lucky in some ways….sure my wife left and I am breaking her off 250k, but she 100% green lighted 50/50 custody, $0 child support and no spousal support. I am smiling as I bend over.

Sucks @NightmareOnElmStreet, I hope it turns around for you homie.

@SMdoubleXL @SukiSukiNow you guys care to chime in on the age difference in dating thing ? Pretty sure there are zero other ladies here these days….

i have always fucked around with younger. Current is 15 yrs my junior. He’s 30. You do math. Men my age and older just fuckin creep me the fuck out. 

It helps keep me active and heart young. 
Like  @mr.yucki have experienced post coitus shame -questioning if I have crossed a line but nothing illegal. Hha 

NOES!!  noooooo!! You can’t be goin though this again!!! 
you gonna fight or let it happen? You know we support you here. 
fuck any person who uses their child to hurt the other. 

do I need to flatten some tires? 

• Like 2
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

Dating coworkers sucks because you can’t get away from them

see them outside of work

see them at work

gets serious enough, see them during rides to /from work

conversations about work/coworkers when you guys are off work…

best case scenario is a hit n run, but even then you never really get away because you have to see them at work. worst case scenario is you guys actually date for a while and then break up, but now you have an ex at work. 

stay away

• Truth 3

3 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

just legal, or even the early half of her 20's is really unfair IMO...they have a lot of life to live yet, you can't go around knocking girls like that up. it might sting a bit, turning down sexy chicks like that but in the long run it's the right thing to do.

Was told about a statutory seduction case 

perimeters are-

up until a person is 21 (no matter legal consensual age) , if their partner is is over 5 years older-can be looked at  as statutory seduction 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Im hard headed, so it took a few times before it set in. My first foray into fucking around at work was back in the 90s working at Taco Bell. I was gettin domed by some trailer slut that worked there too. She thought we were in love and well I was just excited to get my dillz sucked on the clock. This gangster ass old head that worked there named Chip kept clownin me talkin about how she keeps tryna kiss me with nut acne all over her grill. So the pain from that one was two fold. 1) I had respected old heads clownin me and 2) I couldn’t escape this bitch either. Luckily this all coincided with me being fired 5 days in a row before I finally quit and never had to see that bitch again.

No wonder they fucked up your custom order

• Truth 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 3

19 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

When I moved to LA I dated guys 10 years younger and will NEVER do that again!!!

Im not trying to fuck around, I want a real connection with like minded individuals who want to accomplish goals together. Plus trying to have an intelligent conversation with someone so young is hard and I

love referencing so many silly things from different eras which is also difficult as they weren't even born yet lol.

I like a man, a real man who can handle business and confident and has a job and doesn't live in their parent's basement. 35+ for me please.  

• Like 1
  • Props 1

On 11/24/2021 at 6:10 AM, SMdoubleXL said:

i have always fucked around with younger. Current is 15 yrs my junior. He’s 30. You do math. Men my age and older just fuckin creep me the fuck out. 

It helps keep me active and heart young. 
Like  @mr.yucki have experienced post coitus shame -questioning if I have crossed a line but nothing illegal. Hha 

NOES!!  noooooo!! You can’t be goin though this again!!! 
you gonna fight or let it happen? You know we support you here. 
fuck any person who uses their child to hurt the other. 

do I need to flatten some tires? 

I’m not there quite yet, no. It’s fuckin sad that it’s even already known too lol. It’s all good that was a tuff night the other day and I’m sure there will be more but atm. Hopefully it doesn’t go down that path. 

On 11/24/2021 at 12:02 AM, mr.yuck said:

You don’t know any down ass gangster bitches that can introduce themselves to your old lady and help her realize that she can go away when ever she wants, but she better do it quietly and like an adult?

Yktv. I thought long and hard about this route a couple years ago with baby moms #1. Still do. Though she and I have come a LONG LONG way to being more civilized and it cost me a lot of money in lawyer fees to get there. Of course in the end of that situation it was just some solid consistent penis she needed to level her the fuck out. Love that guy for that. And he’s mad chill with my daughter so it’s all good. No clue what lies ahead with this one but we’re no where near the level of fucked up I was in on the first round. 

• Like 2