The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

Jesus my back is killing me from sitting in these wooden school auditorium chairs listening to middle schoolers sing Christmas shit. God they were terrible. Even the soloists were trash.

Ive been playing this game I made up when I get roped into going to one of these fucking things for the nieces and nephews, going all the way back to first grade. I size the kids up and try and guess which ones are gonna develop drug problems, sell drugs, go to jail and so on. My predictions were in a few years ago. Not to toot my own horn, but things look like they are shaping up nicely. Like I might be batting .500 or better on these degenerate kids. Only another year or two before I can test my intuitive nature for all things scum bag.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 6

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
4 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Jesus my back is killing me from sitting in these wooden school auditorium chairs listening to middle schoolers sing Christmas shit. God they were terrible. Even the soloists were trash.

Ive been playing this game I made up when I get roped into going to one of these fucking things for the nieces and nephews, going all the way back to first grade. I size the kids up and try and guess which ones are gonna develop drug problems, sell drugs, go to jail and so on. My predictions were in a few years ago. Not to toot my own horn, but things look like they are shaping up nicely. Like I might be batting .500 or better on these degenerate kids. Only another year or two before I can test my intuitive nature for all things scum bag.

I loathe the idea of having to sit through these events in the future. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 3

5 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

stoked on seeing @-Rage- posting this AM….

on a side note I finally met up with a chick from dating app, not sure if I am out of my element or not…..feeling like a toy on his first trip to the yard. 

chick steady texting me now idk

Sounds like your anxiety leveled up and you’re in now. Just don’t fuck it up and scare her away before you get the bunz. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

56 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

@LUGR that’s what I was thinking- once they fucked it up I was only sporting it at the house anyway. 

It’s really a bad tie dye job. What was the situation like? Get home from work and they surprised you trying to do something nice for you?

”Look Ralphy, we hippy-fried all your favorite shirts for you!”

• LOL! 3

21 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

Like 2 years ago the homegirl and my ex-wife tie dyed this shit without asking…..keep it or send it to goodwill as a guerrilla marketing campaign?

This is sized for a fat ralphy - these days I am like medium ralph. 

96E7FD9C-7600-4DCC-B6D6-585259D66885.jpeg

you could prob sell this online, get $10-$15 for it. not worth your time most likely 

On 12/11/2021 at 1:26 PM, LUGR said:

^Goodwill that thing

It looks ridiculous.

Lolol I am pretty sure there was a thread or a discussion surrounded around stupid old t shirts and wether or not dudes get rid of em. I am one of the hoarders of stupid old clothes I’ll never actually wear. 

@KILZ FILLZi am still so pissed we didn’t get to hit the sea area man. Some day we gotta run that back. Minus those fucking bees.