The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

DAO been bringing oppositional views on this jawn for hella years, nothing new.

My thoughts is as long as dudes aren’t  doxxing heads or busting out  crazy wild shit talking then who cares. Gotta have thick skin on teh interwebz.

Politics should stay in the News section though imo.

Edited by fat ralphy
  • Truth 2

Straight up. Ive been pretty open with my feelings on the matter. It’s the reason why I’ve become increasingly uninterested and less of a frequent participant over the last 6 months-ish. Really the last year or so in general. Without even needing to call anyone out it’s just lame and I do NOT remember it ever being that way. Dudes got a little older and just started trippin on that shit all over the place. I’m cool either way, just don’t say weird shit to me and I’ll just try and ignore it anyways. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Straight up. Ive been pretty open with my feelings on the matter. It’s the reason why I’ve become increasingly uninterested and less of a frequent participant over the last 6 months-ish. Really the last year or so in general. Without even needing to call anyone out it’s just lame and I do NOT remember it ever being that way. Dudes got a little older and just started trippin on that shit all over the place. I’m cool either way, just don’t say weird shit to me and I’ll just try and ignore it anyways. 

Sounds like you need to get some stuff off your chest…

Head on over to the Let’s Make Memes: COMPETITION SERIES thread, and get loose.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

12 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Holy fucking shit @MOOGLE?

Trencher. I was wracking my brain about a month ago trying to remember the name of that comic so I could reference that artists drawing style. It was just a vague memory as a kid and I was starting to think I might have made it up or been remembering wrong.

wow just google'd trencher comics!

@mr.yuckhow good are the drawings

@mooglethanks for posting.

• Like 1

I have hella comic books…..Wolverine #1,

Transformers, GI Joe but my main shit was X-Force. I will post up some flicks today from the stash….

Any of you guys do a long term relationship and then struggle to get back into the game? I feel like a fucking middle school kid at 40 yro after a 16 year relationship. 

• Like 2

@mr.yucksavage play haha - in this case no enemies to be had……friends though. Hmmmm

I kind of got a fucked up haircut - was going for an undercut type steeze and dude said he thought I had enough hair to make it work. I’m not too sure we pulled it off - my barber expensive too bro, 50$ for a cut and I am a good tipper.

Keep in mind if you aunt had nuts she’d be your uncle, just wanted to throw that out there….no real reason. 

Edited by fat ralphy
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

17 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

My comic phase was hella short. Came and went within a year or so. Never liked video games much either. 

Batman white knight , curse of the white knight is solid as fuck .

Mini one off runs that aren't part of continuity are usually always worth a read.

My fiance doesn't into video games , but she's all about broforce, Detroit become human , most of the telltale games .

We got into fmv games hard after I borrowed a copy of late shift from the internet and then eventually went through the entire Wales interactive  current library.

just saw Venom 2: Carnage and it was pretty good but I think there were some missed opportunities w Carnage character (no axe hand??). Was like watching a comic book panel by panel tho, which I don’t think I ever felt with the main marvel movies except maybe the first capt america

Wonk :

7E5B3773-5370-4B34-B4BE-9658E3AA5F2D.jpeg

• Like 1