The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 8/25/2023 at 2:48 PM, One Man Banned said:

I've said it before in other threads but that whole plastic straw thing is bullshit.  The fishing and marine industries kill far more marine life with their garbage than are killed by plastic straws.   

Chinese fishing industry is a scourge. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

2 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Apologies for the lack of posts lately, I have been doing 12 hour shifts and it has sapped My lofe from Me with the quickness

Make that money.

Hope all going well. Update your van life thread when you have a chance.

• Props 1

7 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

It’s a pretty sick moon but I don’t get the hype unless you got a sick telescope. Same deal for any of that shit. Looks like kinda the way it always does lol. BasiclameOner. Btw did I already talk about that stupid Elon musk ufo satellite thing I saw recently?? 

I saw the weirdest chem trail ever yesterday, as it was legit like a rocket that was heading directly upwards and directly across the Sun, as it was reminiscent of a crack in the sky, almost like "the Firmament" was fractured and "the Great Flood" was to rain down from the Sky.

I am sure there is a verse in the Book of Revelation in respect of this anomaly I witnessed, or it was just the "Hole on the Oz One layer" being manifested into a perceptible form, but I didn't photograph as My phone was in My van charging.

11 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

It’s a pretty sick moon but I don’t get the hype unless you got a sick telescope. Same deal for any of that shit. Looks like kinda the way it always does lol. BasiclameOner. Btw did I already talk about that stupid Elon musk ufo satellite thing I saw recently?? 

Was it the satellite chain thang? I saw that a couple of weeks ago.

14 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

I wouldn't follow any hype nor encourage it.  It's a pretty sick moon as you said.  If you caught it as it rose or set though it appeared much closer to Earth, looking twice as big as it did throughout the night.

I think I’m mostly just mad I don’t have a nerd scope to see all these things people keep telling us to look at in the sky because it won’t happen for another 12546700 years or whatever. 

Also yeah. This thing was fucking weird as fuck. Happened at the horror night I go to. Dudes screen movies on a weird broke trailer at this brewery under a giant water tower for a back drop. all of a sudden there’s this alien spacecraft slowly creeping by everyone was trippin out and it was wild. 

IMG_1469.jpeg

IMG_1468.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Props 5

9 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

I think I’m mostly just mad I don’t have a nerd scope to see all these things people keep telling us to look at in the sky because it won’t happen for another 12546700 years or whatever. 

I've been cock blocked by bad weather a lot of those times.  But there's a lot you can see just by looking, especially if you can get to a place with low light pollution.  I've definitely seen some good meteor showers, shooting stars, falling stars, some amazing moonrises, no telescope needed.  Guess you could always use some binoculars or a kids model telescope to enhance your view if you wanted.

• Truth 1