The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 hour ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Have any of y’all had German Shepards?? Not mutts, like the real deal? 

I mean, not a German Shepard, but I dated someone you had a Belgian Malinios.   Kinda similar, however the malinois breed is a leaner mass breed.  They are very active dogs, protective, got make sure they get plenty of exercise.  Not a hyper active breed like spaniels. 

One cool thing about owning a malinois or Shepard, people will move out of the way, or in some case move to the other side of the street when out for a walk. 

4 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Have any of y’all had German Shepards?? Not mutts, like the real deal? 

Naw, but I had a Doberman Pincsher named Chi Chi when I was a kid for a short period. It was a cool dog. Very strong. We got it as a guard dog after our house got broken in to. We had to get rid of it though because it kept chasing my friend and biting him on the ass.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LUGR said:

Naw, but I had a Doberman Pincsher named Chi Chi when I was a kid for a short period. It was a cool dog. Very strong. We got it as a guard dog after our house got broken in to. We had to get rid of it though because it kept chasing my friend and biting him on the ass.

Dobermans are cool dogs.  I suppose you got the ears clipped to stand up?

15 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Yeah, we did. That was a a bit of a reality check for me as a young buck. I had always thought the ears were naturally like that.

I thought so too, until recently (couple years ago).  A colleague was talking about it, and I asked, "what do you mean get his ear clipped?"

2 hours ago, ndv said:

I thought so too, until recently (couple years ago).  A colleague was talking about it, and I asked, "what do you mean get his ear clipped?"

Yeah, it actually seemed pretty harsh. It may not actually be that painful though.

5 hours ago, ndv said:

Dobermans are cool dogs.  I suppose you got the ears clipped to stand up?

the beers in me caught heat at this immediately lol. Thinking in my head this fuckin guy is one of those soft peta weirdos who wanna assassinate people who get their dogs ears cropped. Then I chilled out. 

5 hours ago, LUGR said:

Yeah, we did. That was a a bit of a reality check for me as a young buck. I had always thought the ears were naturally like that.

Good for your parents at not being soft. 

I cannot fucking stand the ear cropping argument for certain breeds. Or any really that are traditionally supposed to be that way. When I see a Doberman with a fucking tail or floppy ears I want to fight someone. I’ve been looking at primarily giant schnauzers and German shepherds and I keep going back and forth but one thing leaning me away from the giants are all the breeders (there are not many) don’t crop or help get you to said croppers and if they do it’s like a extra 1200. Meanwhile all there studs and moms or whatever have the traditional look. So you’re telling me you’re soft on the topic but you didn’t used to be clearly lol. So lame. Now. After having my son and not having him circumcisized for various reasons I do feel a way about altering the naturals of any Mf’s gentitals but A DOGS EARS FAM COME ON. Fuck off. If they done always had the look, fucking keep the look. 

• LOL! 2

50 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

The beers in me caught heat at this immediately lol. Thinking in my head this fuckin guy is one of those soft peta weirdos who wanna assassinate people who get their dogs ears cropped. Then I chilled out.

You're good, gotta be the beers.  Definitely not /propeta here.   Completely the opposite.  

8 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

One manned definitely doesn’t co sign cropping lolol. 

Was thinking what to say here.  I had a Schnauzer growing up, I was too young when we got it to know or understand much about this.  I've had many docked tailed dogs come through my home over the years.  Currently though, it's the direction that society is moving in to not dock/crop as much.  It's not just breeders who are moving away from it.  While not the main argument against it, one reason is that those looks were mainly for form/function, not so much aesthetics.  Those breeds were developed to perform specific jobs that they no longer do and you're not going to do with them.

Other thoughts, you're looking at 2 very different breeds, hope you're prepared to meet their needs.  If you're looking for big dogs there are some other gentle giant type breeds that are good protectors and that are not cropped/docked.

• Like 1

My man's not wrong. Most writers in general are assholes. MFs quite literally think it's okay or do some mental gymnastics to justify going out and fucking other people's shit up with their name. Like yeah I did it! 🤣🤣 It takes a certain personality type, often times abrasive to be in this game. 

• LOL! 1

She was a cheerleader for Reagan and all of his bullshit. After Reagan she doubled down and championed the Republican party ad nauseum. And like recently, remember like 5 or 6 or 7 years ago there was sexual abuse scandals in gymnastics popping up. There was a bill introduced to protect young girls in gymnastics and this hoe tried to kill that bill. 

Fuck her.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

On 10/9/2023 at 7:41 AM, mr.yuck said:

My man's not wrong. Most writers in general are assholes. MFs quite literally think it's okay or do some mental gymnastics to justify going out and fucking other people's shit up with their name. Like yeah I did it! 🤣🤣 It takes a certain personality type, often times abrasive to be in this game. 

Well My sentiment is you mess with assholes and you are going to eventually get shit on you. 

And I am as big an asshole as any to ever exist, and another screenname I had that I retired obviously signified this yet people still try to mess with Me only for Me to shit on them.

• Like 1

On 10/6/2023 at 4:23 AM, SMdoubleXL said:

Do you want to see how amazing tampons feel, also? 

everyone always wants what they can’t have 

Well I apparently had a tampon placed on the RFID chip reverse side of My Australian passport that was surrounded by a load of French garbage.

I have since spraypainted that shit as I am done living on Epstein's island of child predators and have no allegiance to Australia from this point forward whilst I am not even allowed to go on the internet without putting a "greenlight" on My head by clicking the button on My iPhone.

Fuck these cunts.

Also I have deleted My entire digital cloud identity so that My photos (18k or so that remain at this point) will be deleted in 29 days from now on 10th of November.

I have left one solitary video of My ex in there to "Make her feel like the only girl in the world" like the song that keeps playing whenever I go to to the gym, but I can also delete this. I am tired of digital ghosts of My past haunting Me as I voluntarily allow them to do so when truth is I want to detach from being online such that I am going on Airplane mode whilst at work from now on.

Sadly this means no more videos or photos given that My youtube has been plagued by paintsniffer gins and such, and I am likely to delete My entire Youtube channel and Google IDs so if you ever wanted to watch Any of My content in that regard, best to do so before I go all the way i  this regard.

Now to watch Expendables 4 for the meme which starts in 15 mins.

• Props 1

Solar eclipse today for those able to see it.  Not sure I'm going to be able to see shit, even if the skies were perfectly clear, but I did witness one hell of a sunrise this morning.

Maybe someone like @6Penniesis shooting some naked chicks against the eclipse?  Did you shoot any supermoons?  Post pics!!!

Finally, this is a great time to remind everyone of that terrible song total eclipse of the heart.  Turn around bright eyes!  Enjoy hearing that in your head today.

• Like 2
  • Props 1

On 10/6/2023 at 8:11 AM, LUGR said:

Naw, but I had a Doberman Pincsher named Chi Chi when I was a kid for a short period. It was a cool dog. Very strong. We got it as a guard dog after our house got broken in too. We had to get rid of it though because it kept chasing my friend and biting him on the ass.

Found this pic of Chi Chi.

1E8C766F-04AB-4E75-8AE6-A9A91C17A230.jpeg

• Like 2

On 10/14/2023 at 6:27 AM, One Man Banned said:

Solar eclipse today for those able to see it.  Not sure I'm going to be able to see shit, even if the skies were perfectly clear, but I did witness one hell of a sunrise this morning.

Maybe someone like @6Penniesis shooting some naked chicks against the eclipse?  Did you shoot any supermoons?  Post pics!!!

Finally, this is a great time to remind everyone of that terrible song total eclipse of the heart.  Turn around bright eyes!  Enjoy hearing that in your head today.

36F28E9A-3EDA-458F-AB38-6CFC59994AC2.jpeg

6FF6EAC8-CE93-4BC2-8ACA-22EF32458090.jpeg

1751E10A-5FEC-48EA-AFB9-1139768E6FC5.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Props 2