The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

HAHAHA. I feel like you've been holding onto that one for years. Waiting patiently for the perfect opportunity.  

I have posted it once before. I had to go back deep in my files to find it bc could not find it online anymore. That’s how I think @NightmareOnElmStreet’s wobbly hot dog finger party trick looks.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
12 hours ago, LUGR said:

Dang, just got 2 for streaming purposes. Haven’t used them yet. Never had an LG before.

Right.  I guess my post came in a little too late. 

Chances are you may have a firm ware and hardware update with yours so you may not experience this issue.  

It's been happening to me quite a bit lately.  Normally, I will unplug the tv, plug back in and things work.  But why should we have to do that, you know?

• Truth 2

Yeah, I don't know @LUGR I hope you do not have the wifi issues i have been having lately.  I reset the TV,  unplugged it a few times and I still get nothing.  I am chalking it up as the wifi device in the TV went out some how. 

I am about to go get an 8k, why, I don't k ow why other than its look great with 8k youtube content. 

• Truth 1

1 hour ago, ndv said:

Yeah, I don't know @LUGR I hope you do not have the wifi issues i have been having lately.  I reset the TV,  unplugged it a few times and I still get nothing.  I am chalking it up as the wifi device in the TV went out some how. 

I am about to go get an 8k, why, I don't k ow why other than its look great with 8k youtube content. 

Yo!  Some irritating crap with this TV but I watched this guy's video and did what he said straightening out the ribbon cables and it was like magic. I think I can finally connect to the gay fbi van down the street.

Seriously if this happens to you,do this.  It took me maybe10 mins.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ndv said:

Yo!  Some irritating crap with this TV but I watched this guy's video and did what he said straightening out the ribbon cables and it was like magic. I think I can finally connect to the gay fbi van down the street.

Seriously if this happens to you,do this.  It took me maybe10 mins.

Hmmmmm, hopefully I don’t have your problems.

• Truth 1

On 8/17/2023 at 11:05 AM, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

First fist fight in years tonight. Drunk kid tried to sucker punch me and I only swole on him a couple of times. This says a lot about me and change lol. 7 ish years ago I would have intentionally tried to hurt this person and succeeded. Pussy ass bitch swung twice and ran for his life but didn’t get too far. Anyhow. Fighting is weird and I think I done graduated lol. Any of my 12oz fam have similar relationships to beating the brakes off of people in the not so recent past? 

Nope, as I have been a pacifist ever since I inadvertendly had no option but to stab someone when I was 11 in the shin with a lead pencil due to him "George Floyd-ing" Me for no other reason than he was a bully and saw Me sitting with my legs crossed on the floor as I was writing a batting order for our rookieball practice on a clipboard, as an apparently easy target. I think I shared this story on here before, yet after he ignored the 3rd warning to get his shin off of My neck, I stabbed the pencil into his leg and snapped it off John Wick style, decades before Hollywood decided to use a pencil as a signature weapon.

This event not only scared Me as to My capacity to hurt other people to where I sought to avoid violence and fighting in the wake of it, yet I also will never have a reason to feel any guilt about My actions in that instance as I did nothing to warrant being put in such a position nor did I not make it clear what the outcome would be with the 2nd and 3rd warnings that were ignored being "Get the fuck off Me cunt or I will stab you", and if anything I hate that this fool has put Me in the predicament whereby I have to live knowing that I hurt someone in this way whereby I was forced into disobeying the Golden Rule of "Do onto others as you would have them do onto you" given I would never wish to be stabbed and would never intentionally stab someone unless I was in a similar predicament whereby a retard chose to put My life in danger.

Beyond this, I let My brother take a few hits on Me one time and another where he and his bitch of a woman attacked Me for changing My router settings after he was allowing every junkie that passed thru our place to use the wifi which I was burdened with paying for after he failed to pay half the bill as was agreed when I set it up when we moved back in together as I attempted to get him away from the junkie scum he bought to our place.

Anyway, a long post, yet I see those who resort to violence to solve disputes (or otherwise) only do so as they have failed to either accept that they are wrong or are intellectually defeated to where their ego would see them lash out physically due to them being a prisoner to their self perceieved inferiority complex.

• Like 1

see this didn't belong in random thots but needs a mention.

in life you have to have rules and occasionally you add a new one like i did today.

DON'T GO TO A MCDONALDS ON THE DAY IT OPENS FOR THE NOVELTY.

(even if it is just around the corner and you wanted a sprite)

fuck me dead guys take an extra week and open when you're ready.

• LOL! 4

2 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

I don't know what kind of 1972 CFCs Sonic is making their styrofoam cups out of, but my lemonade slush is still slushie 5 hours later.

pair it up with a plastic straw for full enjoyment

EDIT by which I mean a plastic straw would be good.

by now a paper straw is a spiral of slush as well

• Props 1

On 8/21/2023 at 10:55 PM, Mauler5150 said:

Nope, as I have been a pacifist ever since I inadvertendly had no option but to stab someone when I was 11 in the shin with a lead pencil due to him "George Floyd-ing" Me for no other reason than he was a bully and saw Me sitting with my legs crossed on the floor as I was writing a batting order for our rookieball practice on a clipboard, as an apparently easy target. I think I shared this story on here before, yet after he ignored the 3rd warning to get his shin off of My neck, I stabbed the pencil into his leg and snapped it off John Wick style, decades before Hollywood decided to use a pencil as a signature weapon.

This event not only scared Me as to My capacity to hurt other people to where I sought to avoid violence and fighting in the wake of it, yet I also will never have a reason to feel any guilt about My actions in that instance as I did nothing to warrant being put in such a position nor did I not make it clear what the outcome would be with the 2nd and 3rd warnings that were ignored being "Get the fuck off Me cunt or I will stab you", and if anything I hate that this fool has put Me in the predicament whereby I have to live knowing that I hurt someone in this way whereby I was forced into disobeying the Golden Rule of "Do onto others as you would have them do onto you" given I would never wish to be stabbed and would never intentionally stab someone unless I was in a similar predicament whereby a retard chose to put My life in danger.

Beyond this, I let My brother take a few hits on Me one time and another where he and his bitch of a woman attacked Me for changing My router settings after he was allowing every junkie that passed thru our place to use the wifi which I was burdened with paying for after he failed to pay half the bill as was agreed when I set it up when we moved back in together as I attempted to get him away from the junkie scum he bought to our place.

Anyway, a long post, yet I see those who resort to violence to solve disputes (or otherwise) only do so as they have failed to either accept that they are wrong or are intellectually defeated to where their ego would see them lash out physically due to them being a prisoner to their self perceieved inferiority complex.

lost me quick per usual but I think what I gather here is you’re not big on self defense or something lol. I bit, stabbed with pencils, or threw sand at lots of weirdo bullies pinning me down with their fatness as a kid. Never really thought much about it. Man flexes on you. You flex back I think. Difference for me now is not over flexing to be some lame tuff brudda trying to prove a point. I’ll be damned if I sit there and take any body coming at me with violence first lol. Fuuuuuuuck that shit. Not in my dna. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

That doesn't change what I said.  Laughing at dudes with their fancy lures and bait anyhow when I'm rocking a Swedish fish.

man-laughing-meme-wwe.gif

Didn’t post that to discredit what you said.

Just sharing an unconventional budget way to reuse a straw to catch fish instead of buying a “fancy lure”. Just in case you run out of Swedish fish.

A80D104D-DC9A-4BDE-90D6-D91C88749567.gif

• Props 1

4 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Didn’t post that to discredit what you said.

Just sharing an unconventional budget way to reuse a straw to catch fish instead of buying a “fancy lure”. Just in case you run out of Swedish fish.

A80D104D-DC9A-4BDE-90D6-D91C88749567.gif

DifferentInfamousAmericanwirehair-size_r

vS8.gif

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 4