The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Any y’all ever been to the Amazon jungle? My 40th year is soon to be upon me and I’ve been saying I was going down there for like a decade. Too much hype. Gotta make it real lol. I wanna do some gnarly tour guided excursion. 

I have never been to the Amazon. You should definitely try to make it a reality if you have been wanting to go for so long. I stayed in the jungle in Kalimantan before for a few days. It was an interesting experience but definitely an extremely challenging environment coming from city life.

• Like 3

Any y’all ever been to the Amazon jungle? My 40th year is soon to be upon me and I’ve been saying I was going down there for like a decade. Too much hype. Gotta make it real lol. I wanna do some gnarly tour guided excursion. 

do it do it do it!

post pics for people like me who are uncomfortable with the idea of giant snakes that can swim.

And gun toting 5 year olds in flip flops ala City of God. (favela is not jungle but what is favela?)

• Like 2
  • Truth 1

I’ve been dabbling in internet browsing for a while now. Proving hard to zero in on what’s legit and not or just whack. I think I need to find some folks who have been already. Price range is wildly different depending on what you’re looking at too. 

What is your goal of going there? Anything specific you want to see or do? That may help narrow down the search for guides or travel groups.

When I went, it was to visit an orangutan rehabilitation program.

• Like 1

So I was thinking.

If we use the Symbols of > and < to designate that something is “greater than or less than” something else, then what does rotating said symbol by 90 degrees mean?

I specifically refer to those who suck on “robot cocks” aka those who suck on a “Vape”?

Are such individuals lesser than apes or greater than them given they are below the humans which are supposedly evolved apes and are thus above them in a hierarchical pyramid?  

Shooting is def not cheap. Even if you own land where you can shoot, initial buy in and rounds are real costs to note.

Fun af, but I haven't had a real range day in over five years and that's okay.

Reading books (not forums) is a low-no intro cost hobby that everyone should do.

• Truth 1

12 minutes ago, morton said:

I am a little frustrated to find an enjoyable activity that I would like to pursue but which would come with significant financial outlay.

Typical, this is why I never tried fishing. 

Oh man, you gotta try fishing.

Fishing can still be accomplished at a reasonable cost if you live close to water.

If you are interested and have any  questions, let me know.

4 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

anyone looking for shooting stars tonight? apparently it's peak season for it tonight & tmrw night.

https://www.space.com/32868-perseid-meteor-shower-guide.html?fbclid=IwAR1C1z1ppXVSxP0DY1Ze9JCrXnVbl3SwVPXNyFi1imLuKZ7db5qllDIf5-4

Will keep an eye out and wish I knew this last night given I was located in a place with not so muxh unnatural light.

I have seen a heap of these things a few years back when I was roaming the streets high as a kite on a few day bender though, and they are cool to see.

• Like 1

First fist fight in years tonight. Drunk kid tried to sucker punch me and I only swole on him a couple of times. This says a lot about me and change lol. 7 ish years ago I would have intentionally tried to hurt this person and succeeded. Pussy ass bitch swung twice and ran for his life but didn’t get too far. Anyhow. Fighting is weird and I think I done graduated lol. Any of my 12oz fam have similar relationships to beating the brakes off of people in the not so recent past? 

• Like 3
  • Props 2

First fist fight in years tonight. Drunk kid tried to sucker punch me and I only swole on him a couple of times. This says a lot about me and change lol. 7 ish years ago I would have intentionally tried to hurt this person and succeeded. Pussy ass bitch swung twice and ran for his life but didn’t get too far. Anyhow. Fighting is weird and I think I done graduated lol. Any of my 12oz fam have similar relationships to beating the brakes off of people in the not so recent past? 

you a bad bad mon

• Truth 1

11 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Good on you @NightmareOnElmStreetyou're showing growth and wisdom. The last fight I got into I broke my hand. That shit fucked up my painting game for a little bit and I reevaluated how I interact with these fuck heads.

I’ve never had a proper punch to avoid breaking my hand. Right and left side has been broken more times than I remember. Right hand actually broke enough that my ring finger(I think) is set back in the knuckle line super far and all the ligaments are trash so I can do this weird party trick where I can just dangle my finger around like a wobbly hot dog. **update from last night my jaw definitely hurts a smidge and my left ring fingers swollen. ***facepalm*** Should have stayed home lol. 

• Like 3
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

I’ve never had a proper punch to avoid breaking my hand. Right and left side has been broken more times than I remember. Right hand actually broke enough that my ring finger(I think) is set back in the knuckle line super far and all the ligaments are trash so I can do this weird party trick where I can just dangle my finger around like a wobbly hot dog. **update from last night my jaw definitely hurts a smidge and my left ring fingers swollen. ***facepalm*** Should have stayed home lol. 

39DD3FA1-3424-4DB8-A224-2BE1917E011E.gif

• LOL! 4