The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So I have recieved a "Public Nuisance" fine from the Public Transport Authority that is noted as "Acted, in a way as to cause a nuisance to persons, on a Facility".

All for making a "Highlander" joke as I sent a video message as I was filming on the train as I was telling a girlfriend in New Jersey as to how I could "artistically decapitate" anyone who even insinuates that they can fuck with Me via using technology to stealthily achieve said head removal that could also come after a direct headshot (even though I do not even own nor have I ever actually fired a gun in "reality").

While the train security guards which accosted Me and advised I could potentially recieve a fine in the mail, they failed to issue Me the fine on the spot and as such I now have to call the Justice department to advise them that I never recieved the initial fine prior to the one I recieved now that has had $130 added due to supposed non-payment of the initial fine.

In effect, I am happy to be a nusiance to a public who fails to comprehend nor understand My joke that was punctuated by Me telling the train security to search Me as I didn't have any weapons on My person that would have allowed Me to physically decapitate someone (not that I wanted to anyway).

And while I was a little inebriated at the time this occurred, I say and make similar jokes whilst completely sober, which is the byproduct of having an alien spray Me with acid laced ejaculate such that I can be forced into participating in the MK (Mortal KomBat) Ultra program that is My current reality as the positively charged electromagnet I am that attracts negative parasites like flies to shit.

• Like 2
  • Truth 2
  • Props 1

6 minutes ago, LUGR said:

you a wild dude

That I am.

If I wouldn't lose a day of pay that is essentially the equivalent of the fine, I would go to court, go on the stand to defend Myself and My position by detailing to the judge exactly what I was speaking about.

I would tell the Judge I was making an "in-joke" between Me and a friend which is based around My ancestors - specifically My Great GrandMother - had the maiden name of "MacLeod" as per the main character in the Highlander Hollywood movie.

The joke effectively is played out via Me taking either a photo, or a video that I then "Screenshot" and I crop the image so that all that is left of whatever fool egotisically imposes shitty energy upon My reality is left with nothing but the head that I crop from their shoulders which then goes into a specific folder in My iCloud ((hence "metaphorically" headshotting someone via the "screenshot").

I would go about removing the judge's head from their shoulders in the court on the record given that comedy and making jokes is now apparently a crime which one csn be fined for to the extent that I could lose My drivers licence if I fail to pay the fine (which would see Me lose My job as well no doubt).

And I understand that such bullshit is just "The Devil" or Developer trying to get Me to use My neon wand in My car so that I ignite the fuel and effectively become the "protesting MOnk" from the cover of Rage Against The Machine's self titled album as I self immolate in order to "become a (literal) star" 

Either way, I will persist and go about being the one who is making jokes as opposed to being made a joke or, as this fine provides Me with everything I need as confirmation that the truth I have unveiled and fearlessly speak without worry of anyone else attempting to judge Me is breaking the reality of those suffering from "tall poppy syndrome" here in Oz whose world is mired in hate, jealousy, envy and misery.

2 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

So I have recieved a "Public Nuisance" fine from the Public Transport Authority that is noted as "Acted, in a way as to cause a nuisance to persons, on a Facility".

#notsurprisedoner

2 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

If I wouldn't lose a day of pay that is essentially the equivalent of the fine, I would go to court, go on the stand to defend Myself and My position by detailing to the judge exactly what I was speaking about. I would tell the Judge

Nah bruh, don't go testifying on yourself.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952f972zpxs5uomhzytil

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

I've spent the last few years really trying to get back to my roots. Doing the things that made me feel alive in my youth. By that I mean getting hand jobs and finger banging dames. It makes for fun foreplay, and different women really do handle the hj differently, for better or worse.

• Truth 1
  • Props 2

1 hour ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Should have just walked out like all the young heads do lol. Nahhh. I’m done rackin. But these prices make me second guess the decision. 

Yeah man. Just walk in with your airborne AIDS mask on and some glasses and get to work saving that money. On the cheap it cost me and my wife like $100 a day to eat. Lol WTF?

4 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

I can’t remember what thread we were griping about the general price of things today but as I sit here at punk ass Whole Foods eating my version of a salad for once I had to come complain to the homies some more. 

71700782198__9649D347-9828-4F79-ADE4-D247457FD63C.thumb.jpeg.ce231717204aaf3f32b67a60a84bce3f.jpeg

image.thumb.jpg.4540f74cba85ecb2602d9fb3320d4395.jpg

Fucked. But it is what it is lol. Gotta make more and more money I reckon. 

Should have brought 250+ of your own bags.

• Truth 1