The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

Perhaps my intent was unclear, I was suggesting an outfit for Mr. Yuck in particular to try as an exploration of wearing suspenders.

I answered when you followed up on footwear but had not considered the uniform approach until this very moment when you put forward the concept of "we" dressing.

That said, I see no reason the look would not scale.

• Truth 1
  • Props 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

Haha. I wonder what it's like to not have any kind of childhood trauma or delinquency and come here as a kid then maybe check back as an adult a few years later and a bunch of grown men are making jokes at your expense about getting molested by a sexual predator in cartoon format. That's gotta be weird right? 😂

• Like 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 4

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Haha. I wonder what it's like to not have any kind of childhood trauma or delinquency and come here as a kid then maybe check back as an adult a few years later and a bunch of grown men are making jokes at your expense about getting molested by a sexual predator in cartoon format. That's gotta be weird right? 😂

B6ADF5CD-6D5D-4D75-8128-9B3DE594F27A.gif

• LOL! 3

On 9/24/2023 at 7:15 AM, morton said:

Perhaps my intent was unclear, I was suggesting an outfit for Mr. Yuck in particular to try as an exploration of wearing suspenders.

I answered when you followed up on footwear but had not considered the uniform approach until this very moment when you put forward the concept of "we" dressing.

That said, I see no reason the look would not scale.

Oh snap hood general discussion here I think I’m picking up on work wear ideas lol. Overalls?! I been leaning and searching for the right pair. Trying to go for old school painter but like fresh g style not bootcut Chad style. Narrowing down a couple. All started looking for fishing bibs I think they call em. I need some of those too. What do we think of this shit lol? 

https://www.madepants.com/collections/overalls

IMG_2283.png

• Props 1

I like the canvas shits. I was just sitting here thinking what if you got some hard denim janks and like they were so stiff that the shoulder straps stood proud off your shoulders like they were floating. 🤣 ridiculous!

@glorydayscould maybe put you on to some selvedge denim janks.

like this?

8F9BA218-5540-471B-8820-407CCAF9BF0F.thumb.jpeg.976efc247193a75518d3c263287f3ba7.jpeg

or like this?

1A77F356-B8EE-40D3-8B66-355652192520.jpeg.6d9dad14beef36e887756c870f5e4bfc.jpeg

• Props 1
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

Are those fucking sandals? 

and why are they so mad at each other? 

thought sandal dude was hiding a knife ha 

I think you are misinterpreting madness for some sort of butter dick sexual tension. Pretty sure, @mr.yuckknows what’s really going on.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

Okay. So if it's not suspenders, I'm definitely rocking overalls. I could really use the extra chest pocket thing. Some times I wanna carry more than wallet/keys/pistol/phone. Maybe I need a messenger bag or something. Holy shit. Rolling around with empty pockets and a man purse sounds amazing.

• Truth 2
  • LOL! 1

Okay. So if it's not suspenders, I'm definitely rocking overalls. I could really use the extra chest pocket thing. Some times I wanna carry more than wallet/keys/pistol/phone. Maybe I need a messenger bag or something. Holy shit. Rolling around with empty pockets and a man purse sounds amazing.

I remember awhile back you were claiming you wanted to rock these with some scorpion basket sandals and a woven hat.

https://www.differio.com/long-sleeve-denim-jumpsuit.html

• LOL! 1

16 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Shirt or no shirt?  Need to know how real you are about this.

• Truth 3

17 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Do you want to see how amazing tampons feel, also? 

everyone always wants what they can’t have 

• LOL! 4

2 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

Do you want to see how amazing tampons feel, also? 

everyone always wants what they can’t have 

If we still had the old prop system, we could have collectively made him experience how amazing they feel.

• LOL! 2