The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

6 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

So you had another bout of “da virus”?

Glad to hear you are better. I may hit you up via PM to purchase that 12oz reunion shirt off you in the near future once all My other obligations are settled (getting my van and making a couple of people “Lords” via gifting them land and a tree in Scotland as thanks for helping Me laugh about life during times where it was in short supply).

If you still care to sell it to Me this is, lolz

First time with the covid.

I wonder how much shipping costs? Cleveland to where you live is pretty far.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
43 minutes ago, LUGR said:

First time with the covid.

I wonder how much shipping costs? Cleveland to where you live is pretty far.

I don’t care about shipping costs and I can look into it. It would be easiest to ship to My Mum’s place which is in the West Australian postcode of 6112, if you want to check from your side as well. 

I’ll do a search of USPS and anything else you recommend (not sure what else there is - FedEx?) to get an idea and will let you know.

Also if you were so inclined, you send Me some art or stickers of some sort as well to hang up or stick on the walls of my van it would be epic. I was thinking I would maybe do some photo prints of images I have taken or made postcard style when I have a bit more free cash in the next few months to send to people on here as My way of saying thanks for the entertainment over the years (and for tolerating My madness I sometimes exhibit!). 

Best part is that by sharing such future ambitions of mine like this (and giving casek a Lordship as I mentioned before) I not only am somewhat accountable to fulfil such commitments, but it gives Me a purpose and ability to give other people happiness & a token of gratitude as a gift.

I just looked at dhl and the quote thing is useless without specifics from where the point of origin is.

usps says $42 for an envelope that can take 4lbs? And one option is $72 so I have no idea.

Sounds hella expensive but maybe I’m looking at the wrong thing, but I checked a hat I bought from the US and I paid $32USD postage (it arrived quickly though) so maybe it is about right?

I would be willing to chose a slower option as long as they insured the thing, so maybe you can

look into it at some point and get back to me given you have an idea of what size envelope or whatever the shirt and whatever will fit in.

6 minutes ago, LUGR said:

I could send you a picture of your name on the shirt for you to hang on the inside of your van?

True. 

I will wear the postage I will just refrain from buying stupid shit for a while and continue to work to save money.

Because My mum is slacking in stitching my 12oz patch onto the sleeve of one of my leather jackets as My aunt previously tried to do it and failed, and I want to rep the oontz as it will be warming up here soon (today was still Winter and the Sun already had a bite to it) and jacket weather will be over.

Came here to ask what you guys are doin about the Spotted Lantern Fly or if you’re even affected by it or even care? 

IMG_1270.thumb.jpeg.4e44e9568e337b2488251c7078482b68.jpeg

But all this chat about that Tee-I missed my chance to get one for myself as well. 

would also be Interested 

Edited by SMdoubleXL
  • Like 1
  • Props 1

3 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

@Mauler5150 if you want a forum shirt that has been worn a lot but stile features your name I have a spare.

I bought two.

but gotta warn you it's "vintage"

both my 12oz shirts are worn to the point "underneath a jumper or washing a car status"

Dude, a shirt worn by a legit 12oz mod!?

That shit should cost double.

• LOL! 2

2 minutes ago, Schnitzel said:

Never seen them.

not an issue here.

Def not an issue for you. 

When I first heard of it in like 2019 it was in only 4 counties in PA   Eastern PA. 

these fuckers  are everywhere now here in western PA. 

whoever gets the report of them-it gets handled quickly by removing whole “host” trees.  The only way to kill them is manually   

IMG_1271.thumb.png.712614c2de956fc8d3ac22ddad326625.png

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SMdoubleXL said:

Came here to ask what you guys are doin about the Spotted Lantern Fly or if you’re even affected by it or even care? 

IMG_1270.thumb.jpeg.4e44e9568e337b2488251c7078482b68.jpeg

But all this chat about that Tee-I missed my chance to get one for myself as well. 

would also be Interested 

Hell yeah. Let's spray these mother fuckers all around the tree of heaven and let them do work. 

• Pause 1

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Oh shit I should have kept reading. I thought they destroyed the tree of heaven. They use the tree of heaven to mate and proliferate. That's bad fucking news, cuz the tree of heaven is an invasive too thats nearly impossible to kill.

Are they like fire flies?

33 minutes ago, LUGR said:

I have no idea. I've never seen any. I just planted a cherry tree in my front yard this year so I'll be on the lookout for them. I just know we have tree of heaven everywhere too. They are a problem in and of themselves.

5 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

@Mauler5150 if you want a forum shirt that has been worn a lot but stile features your name I have a spare.

I bought two.

but gotta warn you it's "vintage"

both my 12oz shirts are worn to the point "underneath a jumper or washing a car status"

Would love it bro if it is the reunion Tshirt that has my name on it hahah.

If it is all too much I’ll just be buying an oontz hat, some stickers and the logo T shirt from the 12oz shop when my expenses have been sorted and budget allocated.

Primary reason I want the reunion shirt is to remember the legends here both past and present who may or may not be still amongst the living, whilst also remembering my hiatus from the forum as I decided I am deserving of life over death as I went to Hell and back (literally).

The fact My name on the reunion shirt is on the right of @misteravenas well shows I’m in the right side of life, the law, and the divine creator themself.

Whilst this is meaningless to probably everyone except “Me”, the years, months, hours and minutes I have spent on this forum entertained by the contributors here means more than words could convey and the reunion shirt to Me is a tangible manifestation of My investment of time i n this place over the 18 years (as at 19th of this month) I will have been a member here.

If you can’t appreciate the artistry and symbolism behind such sentiments and the value I place upon those who positively contribute to My life and to My love of laughter, then trust Me when I say I have nothing but sorrow for how miserable the existence you etch out for yourself must truly be.

The art pieces on the southbound overpass that approaches Kwinana train station looked epic from the quick glance I got of them as I am going to collect My van.

Am I wrong to believe such concrete infrastructure should be legalised and legislated  by local councils, such that only the greatest ideas are allowed to be placed upon them similar to the venerated artisitic works inside St Peters Cathedral or similar of centuries past?

I may just start a thread of the insane ideas I would realise should I be handed the keys to the Vatican (and associated church funding) as per My birthright, once the paedophile priests and those who protect and cover for them have been evicted from positions of power, influence and control.

Who is with Me here?

10 hours ago, LUGR said:

No.  No idea why “lantern” is in the name. Didn’t google that far ha 

they are just fucking gross  they jump and fly. Not harmful to humans but aren’t reluctant to post up on you either. Last summer is when we first saw them here and because of those large egg masses we are fucking covered in them. I’ll round up some pics. (Helps for reporting also)  all you can do is step on them. Or by placing an empty water bottle over them and letting them jump in. That is if your aim is good and quick and want to gather them to dispose of them some other way besides crushing them. And yes. They love an incredibly invasive tree. Tree of heaven. And grapevines!  

• Like 2

10 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Oh shit I should have kept reading. I thought they destroyed the tree of heaven. They use the tree of heaven to mate and proliferate. That's bad fucking news, cuz the tree of heaven is an invasive too thats nearly impossible to kill.

No need to view my penis as invasive, as I am retired from using it on anyone else, given most the people I encounter do a pretty good job of fucking themselves up with their ego, let alone giving such pests the satisfaction of using it to propagate and produce more of their demonic, shit dribbling spawn.

IMG_1277.thumb.webp.4dca67b3d5624fb06c693c97b8b08704.webp

spotted some newly hatched i stars in June  

IMG_9726.thumb.jpeg.0341c98b40ee87d2e0d469b5282324af.jpeg

IMG_9722.thumb.jpeg.9a92bfc917fafd5c5e6c12b8fc7eb442.jpeg

IMG_9724.thumb.jpeg.43874158ec16bb1c57692c014a3ccade.jpeg

then quickly jumping black ones that turn red IMG_9819.thumb.jpeg.6983839fbc3e2982f0187680f641573a.jpeg

IMG_2458.thumb.jpeg.d084c3396e9193bb3603557a04facaf3.jpeg

IMG_2460.thumb.jpeg.eae8f64db70a1cbf4c2bb3870bd81dc1.jpeg

this is a zoom in type flik. All them lil black dots are SLF this store front was covered with them 

IMG_2461.thumb.jpeg.28d65d7e578c5426c7949154fa980f83.jpeg

last night found full adults in large gatherings (lined up on the brach) The drops you see are their poop (honeydew)

IMG_1260.thumb.jpeg.b021557789fa0e9d63143d996dc41c3b.jpeg

IMG_1262.thumb.jpeg.80b380efcf83e6b83e158717079fd110.jpeg

IMG_1263.thumb.jpeg.b1cafe7161c10ecd432687f6e2ac213a.jpeg 

I saw 1 adult in our borough last summer. I saw hundreds last night. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

I wouldn't know. I've just lost my internet service for the 4th time this week. What the fuck is going on out here in these streets?

that sucks.  your experience reminded me of an AT&T issue I had many years ago which was the reason I was going through intermittent service droping.

In short:  So the AT&T install guy duct tape the cable connection from the service box outside to my main cable leading inside the house.  The second installer when called out to fix our issue at the time took a pic and showed it to me.  The dude told me, this isn't the first time this guy has done this, but this evening it is his last according to my boss.

Still to this day I laugh when I tell the story.

• LOL! 1