The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah so, all cool and all, only saw like 2 pages back here, and I see the frustration. Now, let's look at these cool designs....

Screenshot_20220429-084033_Instagram.thumb.jpg.b5aade82993a94fc836e85679a929ffe.jpg

There is water in the toilet (I think, let's go wit it) but I don't see a tank with a flusher. So than I'm like, well you can use a bucket of water to flush, but, there's stairs.  Than you end up spilling the water everywhere making the floor slick,  busting your ass multiple times down the steps. Also........"power lines" .

Screenshot_20220429-084017_Instagram.thumb.jpg.5065302f2256f71822ac85dd3e1ec0dd.jpg

I ain't gonna say shit about this one, because I won't take one in there.

Edited by T4M*
  • Like 1
  • Props 2

20 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Award for most disgusting shit ever. I’m always beefing with my old lady about keeping anything mouth related far away from the toilet area. Shit is gross. 

Do you keep your mouth closed the entire time you take a shit every time you take a shit?

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 3

On 4/30/2022 at 12:18 AM, LUGR said:

Do you keep your mouth closed the entire time you take a shit every time you take a shit?

I was hammered when I last attempted to respond to this blasphemy and now I’m hammered again but I’m pretty sure I never said it. Your response leads me to believe you are guilty of said scustness. Likely the same type of dirtbag who will drop a toothbrush on the bathroom floor, pick it up, wash it off and then stick that bitch right in your mouth like nothing ever happened. 

C6A1B049-DB0A-4CD9-84B4-B2E9CF3FB1B1.gif

• LOL! 1

53 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

I was hammered when I last attempted to respond to this blasphemy and now I’m hammered again but I’m pretty sure I never said it. Your response leads me to believe you are guilty of said scustness. Likely the same type of dirtbag who will drop a toothbrush on the bathroom floor, pick it up, wash it off and then stick that bitch right in your mouth like nothing ever happened. 

C6A1B049-DB0A-4CD9-84B4-B2E9CF3FB1B1.gif

Banquet boyz. Yellow jacketz. Bang for Buckaz

A297D19B-F53B-4A4E-9276-3A44CADD3F90.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Props 1