The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, gils said:

If the new law is any transaction over $500 has to be reported and taxed would it work if you say $450x until you get to the price. I might have to start work freelance and what I do is air conditioning

i like where your head is at, but I think they shot that shit down!

• Truth 1

On 2/3/2022 at 7:22 PM, ndv said:

I am gonna start using the spam / spoof numbers at retailers, dropping them all over the places I go that ask for numbers.   I mean these companies sell the numbers and it's the spacers who buy em up so, I mean 🤷‍♂️

i've been using [area code] 420-6969 for years and i experience peace on most days. no one gets my number 

• Like 1
  • Props 1

1 hour ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

i've been using [area code] 420-6969 for years and i experience peace on most days. no one gets my number 

I hear ya, I have 2 phones, 1 business, 1 personal, I do not use the personal for nothing other than family and friends, and I rarely get spam calls.  Probably 1 every few months and I suspect these spam calls come from apps that have permissions to contacts which again these companies turn around and sell.   

As for my business phone, I give out that number freely and it doesn't bother me because I know it's a double edged sword and I recieve spam calls all the time.  Some of these numbers that are spoofed are legit corporations showing up on caller ID but when I answer, it's definitely a call center try to spam me.  Its kinda funny at first, but quickly became annoying.  

But this one number being spoofed (281-973-5801) and the call back number from their voice-mail (888-387-3750) keeps calling all the time, saying I am approved for the solar screens I inquired about.  

I was looking into auto dialer software the other day thinking I could turn the tables and start having auto dialers call the call back numbers but auto dialers are kinda pricey just to mess with the douche bag considering it's a month-to-month subscription.   Plus I don't want legalities come back and haunt me do to harassment laws.

Well hopefully the bots on here will pick up the numbers and start harrasing bots.  Come to think of it, maybe that's how World War III may start. Or even better, a bot vs bot terminator kinda thing. 

2 hours ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

[area code] 867-5309 works almost everywhere.

Every city has someone who what’s to be the joker with the number from the song when signing up, and I’m there to capitalize on their supermarket savings lol

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

Sup fools?? Who’s feelin lucky not to live on the upper east coast rn? Winter is bitchin lately. Shit is trash and I found out a nigga bought a house on the wrong side of the tracks lol. We had a ice storm a few days ago and my whole shit didn’t catch a single salt truck. Queue the 20ft across the street into the next few blocks it’s clear as a whistle. Shit is hilarious. 

• Truth 1

Got rotated to manager of Final Assembly Shop and relieved of managing a smaller support shop today.  Pretty much locks up my job security for next ten years or so and lines me up for a nice promotion after someone retires. Final assy shop is the most difficult and important on our assembly line and it’s cool my boss and his boss both know I am ready. 🍻

2C17484F-15E6-4481-9C39-9555E62F7EBF.jpeg

• Props 8

Still paint sometimes but it’s rare. Have to be in the mood and I don’t take big risks anymore. Bombing isn’t as fun when the buff comes quick and you’re not consistent. 

I’m only a few years older than you, but regardless of what anyone thinks just do what you want to do man. If you feel like you need to change then change. But if you’re happy with how you life who gives a fuck what anyone thinks?

• Like 1
  • Truth 3

2 hours ago, +plus+ said:

im 30 but I feel so immature from my coworkers

not even painting anymore but just smoking weed and being a mook still

any of yall relate? idk everyone feels so polished but i dont see their private lives so

No polished Oner. Keep on truckin g. 

@KILZ FILLZcomgrats my dawg! That’s dope. Take some of that promotional bread and pull up out east!

2 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

Still paint sometimes but it’s rare. Have to be in the mood and I don’t take big risks anymore. Bombing isn’t as fun when the buff comes quick and you’re not consistent. 

I’m only a few years older than you, but regardless of what anyone thinks just do what you want to do man. If you feel like you need to change then change. But if you’re happy with how you life who gives a fuck what anyone thinks?

I still get busy in these skreets. Not nearly as much as once upon a time shit but I’m out here. Buffs very lazy in PVD too. If you even think about longevity a little bit you can hit some long lifers in heavy foot traffic areas. I love this town for that. 

• Like 1

FedEx can eat my whole ass

FBC1CE9D-ECE9-4944-92E8-B376074F0101.jpeg.4ab3ac97c4c69a3c901bc143bec6e633.jpeg

Okay no biggie, shit happens

B11F9D13-DEC2-44B7-9777-0EF2F0845A06.jpeg.67a8dadb42cf295c637c0d6b442097e3.jpeg

hey cool it left Columbus.

Sike! Delayed fool.

F5678816-3169-4404-B297-9A6838C34351.thumb.jpeg.ea1ed61981ff280ace99f76bec9dfb60.jpeg

Hell yeah it’s on its way. This place is only about 30 mins from me. I took the day off work to catch this package when I saw it was on the truck at 7 am. 

Sike! Fuckin Sike again mother fucker. No attempt made. See you on Monday… maybe!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

FedEx can eat my whole ass

FBC1CE9D-ECE9-4944-92E8-B376074F0101.jpeg.4ab3ac97c4c69a3c901bc143bec6e633.jpeg

Okay no biggie, shit happens

B11F9D13-DEC2-44B7-9777-0EF2F0845A06.jpeg.67a8dadb42cf295c637c0d6b442097e3.jpeg

hey cool it left Columbus.

Sike! Delayed fool.

F5678816-3169-4404-B297-9A6838C34351.thumb.jpeg.ea1ed61981ff280ace99f76bec9dfb60.jpeg

Hell yeah it’s on its way. This place is only about 30 mins from me. I took the day off work to catch this package when I saw it was on the truck at 7 am. 

Sike! Fuckin Sike again mother fucker. No attempt made. See you on Monday… maybe!

Not exactly sure what happened, but I am getting the impression your package is/was on the truck for delivery, but may have got in an accident or broken down.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ndv said:

Not exactly sure what happened, but I am getting the impression your package is/was on the truck for delivery, but may have got in an accident or broken down.  

Thats always possible around here. I should probably also cut the facility in Columbus OH some slack, too. I hear it’s hella stressful living in Ohio.

• Like 1
  • Truth 2
  • LOL! 1

Dudes. I know some of yous drive trucks. I have a olderish tacoma but I’m in dire need of something bigger. I’ve stressed my eyes out staring at cargurus for the better half of the last couple months and still no trigger pull. Thing is, ALL these shits are expensive as hell. Used 2014’s of anything reputable are in the 28-33k range. Some with plenty high mileage. The dilemma is the not so more expensive newer range. High 30’s low 40’s. I anticipate a 475-600 car payment already with my kind of credit. What it boils down to is gas mileage since I drive a shit ton. Started looking into the eco diesel rams as they’re supposed to clock between 23-27 mpg easy. These things are expensive af imo but are they worth breaking the pockets? Getting some big ass used tundra is not only going to be expensive also but the gas mileage is fucking trash. 

what do y’all think? 

oh yeah and happy Valentine’s Day lololol. 

• Like 2

On 2/14/2022 at 10:35 PM, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Dudes. I know some of yous drive trucks. I have a olderish tacoma but I’m in dire need of something bigger. I’ve stressed my eyes out staring at cargurus for the better half of the last couple months and still no trigger pull. Thing is, ALL these shits are expensive as hell. Used 2014’s of anything reputable are in the 28-33k range. Some with plenty high mileage. The dilemma is the not so more expensive newer range. High 30’s low 40’s. I anticipate a 475-600 car payment already with my kind of credit. What it boils down to is gas mileage since I drive a shit ton. Started looking into the eco diesel rams as they’re supposed to clock between 23-27 mpg easy. These things are expensive af imo but are they worth breaking the pockets? Getting some big ass used tundra is not only going to be expensive also but the gas mileage is fucking trash. 

what do y’all think? 

oh yeah and happy Valentine’s Day lololol. 

i drive an 08 ram, got at 133k miles at 176k now. The newer ones are much more comfortable.

I get 21 on highway but down to 14-17 in stop n go traffic in the 4.7v8

Trucks are fucked even worse in current inflated used market

New fords are roomy, new chevy is kinda meh IMO, and i loved early 2000s chevy.

• Like 1