Celebrities We Could Stand to Lose... (People that bug the shit out of you and wouldn't mind if they died).

Fist 666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

TBH with all the stay at home stuff keeping celebs and athletes at home I've been kind of hoping the world will forget about them a bit and realize we don't really need them as much as we/they think we do.  The majority are non-essential.

To play though, off the top of my head:

Kathy Griffin

Kardashians yes

we can let go of JayZ & Beyonce (sorry!)

Nancy Pelosi

Mitch and Lindsey yes

Oprah's done enough, let her go

Wendy Williams

We're probably not seeing Bill Cosby again and he's seeing less every day, gone

R Kelly

You could probably knock off half of congress, randomly or selectively, we'll just vote someone else into their place

Tekashi69

any of those real housewives

the casts of any of those pawn shop/storage locker shows

• Like 1
  • LOL! 3

1 hour ago, Joker said:

All of...

Pearl Jam

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Ian MacKaye

The band Cake 

I could fill up this thread for hours...

Is there a cut off year for Ian to stay alive? Like, Ian through fugazi or just never alive?

• Truth 1

All of Congress, not sure why you’d spare half and think it’ll do much. In fact, how about the president through to the first ranking 250,000 members of government below him just to shake it up and have a chance at a better reboot. 

Love Kanye, so not him. I’d even keep his family and instead say how about their fans? (Can’t blame them for becoming bazillionaires off the stupidity of people). 

Yes, Kathy Griffin. Good one. How about most of mainstream media? That can be a package deal along with the 250k out of government. 

I’d guess it makes sense to also include whoever has signed the guest book at the Pentagon for the last 15 years. Fuck, add the Federal Reserve and their first book as well. 

How about most of sitcom tv stars, just so there’s something to talk about for a bit? (Sorry, kinda grumpy today and this thread is a lot like grocery shopping while you’re hungry). 

Would like to bring Pelosi and Feinstein back from the dead so we can kill them a second time. 

Haven’t watched that fuckin tiger show but the memes are already annoying so all the trash on that series can go. 

Most of Hollywood for that matter. Not even going to discriminate or filter. Too many bad apples, bunch is basically spoiled so clean house, start over. 

Oh man, Zuckerberg... D - E - A - D. 

Yep, co-sign Cosby. Waste of air at this point. 

Never got what people saw in Billie Eillish until I saw some documentary about her. Not into her music, but she gets a pass from me. Seems like a good human. Rainbow haired snitch dude can die twice to carry her weight. Actually, any musician with face tattoos can follow him, just because it’s just tired. Don’t listen to mumble rap so not carrying hostility towards anyone in that world, but won’t lose sleep over it, so yeah... lump them in to. 

Would have mentioned Matthew Mcconahay (sp?), but Interstellar kinda made up for the bad Buick commercials and corny country wannabe sex symbol charm, so he’d be solid if not for the fact that we already doomed Hollywood. Sorry my dude, would have been good otherwise. 

Jeff Bazos. Appreciate the two day delivery, but dude really seems like a sack of shit human. 

Bill Gates... Just to knock out that God complex and rattle the rest of them. 

Can I trade Tim Cook for a miraculously resurrected Steve Jobs? I’ll throw in the dude from Oracle and the guys from Google to help balance that trade out. 

Oh man, how about Al Sharpton since he didn’t catch the bad one we put on Congress? Race baiting sack of shit. Bet we’d all join in unity and kumbaya our way to happier times without that dude. Actually, forgot HRC isn’t  in our 250k list so she can hold hands with Sharpton into the heat after. Rest of her blood like too. In fairness, Trumps bloodline can conga follow them to the grave.

That’s all I got for now, but give me a minute. Just starting to get my Thanos warm up going. 

• Props 1
  • LOL! 2

1 hour ago, misteraven said:

Would have mentioned Matthew Mcconahay

He gets a pass for True Detective. 

On 4/3/2020 at 2:05 PM, Joker said:

How about 1980? Just before Minor Threat gets going. 

There’s a funny story i recall about a mod around here having an interaction with Ian because they caught a tag in the dust of a window.. sounds like a real twat, haha. 

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • Like 1

- Anyone from the Office, as of today. I appreciate A Quiet Place by whatever Jim’s real name is so he needed to make that first before he has to go. I also dont hate Steve Carrel, or however you may spell his name, but i despise his character. 

- Drake. 

- Michael Rappaport and his holier than thou, I am the authority on all things manner of speaking

- the band FUN

- any rapper after 2010

- U2 for forcing their bullshit music on my iphone

4 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Hope you don't get enough signatures on Rappaport.  I say that mainly as a Stern fan.

im with you man!  Too bad Brent is gone, i used to love Rappaport shitting all over that idiot... for Stern show participant alone im into Rappaport... 

most of the people i cant stand are "socialites" and reality stars famous just for being rich or stupid, or both...  

• Like 2
  • Props 1