Pass the Corona ese... Novel Corona aka COVID-19

abrasivesaint

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

But I'm not anti vaccination..... and most people that are against this "vax" are not anti vax'rs as the left likes to call them either.

I'm just very skeptical about something that they keep trying to ram down everyone's throats at every turn, yet ...... it doesn't work to do what it is supposed to do.

Plenty are double jabbed and boosted up ..... still getting sick, many after their 3rd shot/the booster..... and not just a little sick, like really fucked up and dying.

How can all the vax'd young soccer players in europe dropping dead on the field from heart issues all of the sudden be explained?  It's a SHARP uptick in deaths from heart issues in young people that don't typically have heart issues.  Common denominator in all of them is they've all been vax'd.

There's something to that, and blowing off what so many are saying is a disservice to yourself.  The people pushing the vax from the top down are liars.  Straight up.  Do not have you or anyone you care about's best interest in mind at all.

I got a tetanus shot when the dog bit me a few years ago..... didn't question it at all.  Did they inject me with something that ultimately helped me or hurt me?  Who knows..... I wonder about it now that covid vax has come to light.

They're saying that 30% contain saline (does nothing to make you sick/injure you), 30% contains graphene dioxide (foreign synthetic material that won't biodegrade responsible for clots/strokes/heart issues), and 30% contain some chemical that will cause you to have cancer at some point in the future.

Can I prove any of this to you?  Can you disprove any of it to me?

Why are people saying things like this to others?  What is the end goal for keeping people from vax'ing?

What do I stand to gain by telling ya'll it's retarded af to trust these people and get jabbed up?

Seriously, what will I get if you live your life happily because you didn't die from some shit you got injected with vs. watching all these people (people in my family included) "be right" about this?

I'm mostly all set and don't really need anything from you guys, or anyone else for that matter..... so what do I stand to gain?

You think it's an "I told you so" for me?

You think I want to be right?  Or you think I just like to argue?

I mean I do like to argue, but I don't care about "being right" about this.

What it means if I'm right is that millions of people have had the wool pulled over their eyes in a very evil way with very grave implications.

That's horrible to even think about.  Yes, plenty still "feel fine" but you don't know what the future holds, and the people that have lied to you will never admit in the future that whatever is currently fucking you that crept out of "nowhere" is related to that those shots you took in 2021.  They. Will. Never. Admit. It.

Believe it or not there are a good number of people working very diligently on exposing all of this stuff in a way that everyone will eventually be receptive to and have to accept.

I don't want to be right about this actually.  I want to be the one that's wrong and retarded for not being vax'd.

3 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Better hope they didn't give him remdisivir.

That was the only option he had available to him. Luckily it was available because it literally saved his life. So far anyway. I’ll keep you posted. I know that shit is controversial even amongst medical professionals.

• Like 1

^^
The vaccine’s human trials took longer than expected, he said, because the lab needed to test the vaccine on subjects who had neither been vaccinated nor previously infected with COVID.

Increasing vaccination rates and the rapid spread of the Delta and Omicron variants made that difficult.  

———

I wonder how much those trials paid. I have a buddy doing a trials for a pill to combat alcoholism, $250/day visits and  $600/for overnights (sounds like Chantix for booze). Something like this must’ve been more than that right??

21 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

^^
The vaccine’s human trials took longer than expected, he said, because the lab needed to test the vaccine on subjects who had neither been vaccinated nor previously infected with COVID.

Increasing vaccination rates and the rapid spread of the Delta and Omicron variants made that difficult.  

———

I wonder how much those trials paid. I have a buddy doing a trials for a pill to combat alcoholism, $250/day visits and  $600/for overnights (sounds like Chantix for booze). Something like this must’ve been more than that right??

Hit me with that alcoholic pill info. 

• Truth 1

Hey @Dirty_habiThave you been tested for antibodies to see if you were ever infected with COVID? I know I talk a lot about all the people I know that have died or were hospitalized by it but I also have an Aunt in Florida that caught the shit right at the very beginning just before lockdown. That was back when it was being played as a death sentence. She didn’t even know she had it. She reported symptoms that would track with a really mild cold for a few days. She never passed it to her husband or her son who was visiting from college. Or me for that matter while I was fucking around doing some minor home repairs for them while I was in town. 

20 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Hey @Dirty_habiThave you been tested for antibodies to see if you were ever infected with COVID? I know I talk a lot about all the people I know that have died or were hospitalized by it but I also have an Aunt in Florida that caught the shit right at the very beginning just before lockdown. That was back when it was being played as a death sentence. She didn’t even know she had it. She reported symptoms that would track with a really mild cold for a few days. She never passed it to her husband or her son who was visiting from college. Or me for that matter while I was fucking around doing some minor home repairs for them while I was in town. 

Honestly, you want to hear my crazy ass idea?  The non rapid tests, 23 and me, ancestory, cologaurd (poop testing)..... all of those things are for the purpose of you willfully giving up your DNA for data warehousing purposes.  Any of those services that have you send in some dna matter of yourself for analysis are using/selling the data to people that are not using it for nice things.

If you funnel, willingly, large amounts of data into these peoples' programs, they will use machine learning and AI to "dig" through millions of DNA types and use it to determine how certain things like drugs or viruses can be made to affect the most people.  Without this data they are kinda guessing.... the more data is applied to the model the easier the end goal becomes for them.  What kills me about it is that people are literally paying for these "services" that are selling their dna information.

Rapid tests, use your own q-tip..... do not trust that the "sterile" swab in the packaging is ok to insert into your nose.  Do not trust that the "sterile" swab is free of any foreign materials that were purposefully added.

I have not been tested and I will never get tested.  Mainly because I do not care in the very slightest about whether or not I have or had covid.  Knowing if I am positive or not does zero for me because i'm not afraid of any of this shit anyway.

I will take this opportunity to remind everyone that you are not responsible for anyone else's personal safety.  Masks and vax's are only to make you feel good like you made the right choice and the govt/msm have done a fantastic job of convincing people of this.

I am sorry for your losses man, nothing like that is easy and I hope that one day everyone can look back on these times and know in their hearts that they made the proper decisions.  My guess is that many people are going to feel betrayed, kinda like they already are with the idea that two shots didn't vax them and now they must get boosters.  This booster thing alone is causing a ton of people to question wtf they injected to begin with.

11 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

Good question^ 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/12/20/donald-trump-got-covid-booster-gets-booed-m/8972452002/

0D8E69D0-1FC6-47F4-A60E-E6B5B586AF38.jpeg

edit: for the record, this post is not a criticism of Trump. So don’t get your panties in a bunch. 

Honestly, i think it's funny that the left thinks that there's some huge group of people that would get mad about what they say about anyone else.  You can run Trump through the mud all you want and it won't change the color of my tv.

You think I care.  I do not.

Run your own race is what I say.  Who cares what someone else is doing.  It's why this antifa/blm shit hasn't popped off in my life because none of those faggots have crossed me yet.

On 12/22/2021 at 2:44 AM, abrasivesaint said:

Good question^ 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/12/20/donald-trump-got-covid-booster-gets-booed-m/8972452002/

0D8E69D0-1FC6-47F4-A60E-E6B5B586AF38.jpeg

edit: for the record, this post is not a criticism of Trump. So don’t get your panties in a bunch. 

new interview which he shits all over where candace owens tries to take it, this is funny as hell 

On 12/23/2021 at 7:19 AM, Elena Delle Donne said:

new interview which he shits all over where candace owens tries to take it, this is funny as hell 

I'm fine with this happening.  I don't think anyone working for any media org is 100% in control of what they're saying.  I don't think Candice Owens is the end all be all republican or conservative.  She is not, nobody really is when it comes down to it.

The reason I think it's projecting to assume someone is mad if you trash talk trump is because this is the exact idea that has led everyone to white knight antifa/blm/whatever next faggot lgbtq race based org comes next.... People should stop worrying about the media fed "injustices" of others and run their own race.  If people stopped worrying about what others are doing, then they'd focus on themselves and improve their lives.

We have a large population of people that have been fooled into thinking they need to worry about what others are doing.  I first noticed this with the mask up faggots initiative.... where strangers all of the sudden have huge balls and tell other strangers in public what they should be doing.  They will never ever ever ever ever get ahead in life worrying about what others are doing and not focusing on what they are doing.  You cannot improve your own life through  forcing other people to do shit.... it simply won't work.

It's petty like people at work saying shit like "why does so and so have x salary and i work so hard and i don't make as much?"  This should be a huge red flag to the person saying it that it's time to make a change for themselves.  You don't attempt to get your boss to drag down someone else to improve your own existence.  Not only does this label you as a little bitch complainer in the work place, but it makes your boss know what kind of person you are inside.  Not a professional.  Professional's get where they are by focusing on themselves.

It's not selfish, it's "the right thing to do."  Yet, it seems very lost on a ton of lefties.  They've all gone some percent of Karen above 0.

People are saying with 24 different spike proteins it is highly infection, with very light symptoms.  This would effectively provide herd immunity (the right way to get around a virus) and jump out way ahead of any further "variants" or "mutations" that the MSM and big pharma/government are likely to push.  The "bad guys", if this is true, want to get everyone to accept the poison vax before they get omicron touting that it will prevent symptoms from happening...... the mild symptoms from the mild virus.

For this reason people are now saying that Omicron "is the vaccine" that everyone needs and has been waiting for.  Big Pharma obviously will stand in opposition to this because it removes their ability to control populations, depopulate people, and profit off of these evil tasks.  Here is an example:

"I was thinking either lab created or mutated from a special person like James Harrison (Man with the Golden Arm) and jumped the evolution timeline for viruses, becoming super infectious with only mild hardly noticeable symptoms. This will quickly infect the entire population, creating true herd immunity to any and all variants of sars-cov-2 and SARS. The jabbed will likely spread it the most as well as have the worse "mild flu like" symptoms. Hopefully it also resets their retardation and paranoia level so they stop trusting "the man".

For Reference, Man with the Golden Arm = James Harrison , it was discovered that his blood contained unusually strong and persistent antibodies against the D Rh group antigen. James was a blood plasma donor from Australia whose unusual plasma composition has been used to make a treatment for Rhesus disease. He has made 1,173 donations throughout his lifetime, and these donations are estimated to have saved over 2.5 million babies from the condition.

James no longer donates blood because Australian policy prohibits blood donations from those past age 81. His last donation was around 2011. Research is on to synthetically create a mixture of antibodies that matches what Harrison's body produces naturally. The project is called "James in a Jar"

What are the medical professionals of 12oz's take on this?  We've all got that bill gates medical degree so I've come to ask the experts after providing a little information with my opinion.

12 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

man. That kinda sucks maybe. I guess depending upon how you view being on unemployment. I assume most people like working for their money. 

i like hustling for cash too but I’ve built a respectable career and am in works of starting my own business in my industry with a few other guys so this is putting a stop on that for now

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Mercer said:

I low key hope I catch this weak shit naturally. Two of our Christmas dinner guests aren’t coming because one just tested positive.

I just bunched into a 16 person group photo reckless as fuck! My wife is already puking for no apparent reason. Fingers crossed!

• LOL! 4