Pass the Corona ese... Novel Corona aka COVID-19

abrasivesaint

False alarm y’all. My wife has rebounded. We were rochambeau-ing earlier yesterday for which one of us got to double mask with the last surgical mask and which one of us was gonna get the Omicron. We ended up deciding that the best course of action was a Thelma and Louise ending. 

• LOL! 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 12/21/2021 at 6:05 PM, mr.yuck said:

That was the only option he had available to him. Luckily it was available because it literally saved his life. So far anyway. I’ll keep you posted. I know that shit is controversial even amongst medical professionals.

still in the hospital. They diagnosed him with a partially collapsed lung and carted him back to ICU to put him on a ventilator. Luckily the ICU doctor was on his shit and said there was just an air pocket in his chest. He said the ventilator would have killed him.

On 12/22/2021 at 1:54 PM, Dirty_habiT said:

Honestly, i think it's funny that the left thinks that there's some huge group of people that would get mad about what they say about anyone else.  You can run Trump through the mud all you want

no i don't think anyone except the most brain dead people think gotcha shit like this is worth anything, here in 2022 everyone is very smart and has made their minds up about everything.

it's just reliably a good time when people you know are full of shit tell on themselves 

Take that you anti science bigots rrreeee RRREEEeeee RRREeeee!!!  Lol, Salty Cracker is fucking hilarious.  Kinda like watching Aqua Teen Hunger Force or understanding every word that is said in a South Park episode.  It's difficult at first but once you can follow every word it's like comedy genius.  That's just like... my opinion man.

The "vaccine" is safe.  False.

How to explain the following if it's "safe"?

https://granitegrok.com/blog/2021/11/are-an-alarming-number-of-athletes-dropping-dead-after-getting-the-covid-jab

It's 100% NOT effective at all either.  We know someone that has been all jabbed up and boostered, they just tested positive.

Funny to me to do a test too.  It's like asking "should i be a scared little bitch today or not?"  Please tell me covid test, am i scared little bitch today?

Before anyone dumps their purse out about the "source" of this info, just go to your search engine of choice (preferably not google because they're a trash company) and type in "athlete deaths vaccine".  Choose the source that tickles your gooch the most and read the exact same information that everyone else that hasn't had their head up Rachel Maddows square asshole already knows.

My own brother had what I believe to be a vaccine injury.  He developed red blotches that were very odd shaped on his neck and palms of his hands a day after getting the booster.  Guess what his doctor told him?

"You've got a parasite, and I'm going to prescribe you ivermectin."

W

T

F

Yeah, how convenient, living in a clean living environment, drinking clean water, and fully cooked food..... not eating any poop or anything and just coincidentally after getting the booster, develops some weird "parasite"?

Fat fucking chance I'm believing that load of horse shit.  He had a vaccine injury and the doctor knew how to treat it properly with ivermectin..... which everyone that is actually worried about anything should be doing.

Not this I'm a faggot in a mask game some of you all advocate for..... or I've been coof jabbed because papa government told me to and short dick fuhrer fauci said was totally safe and effective.

Many people still need to pull their heads out of their asses on this stuff.  It's not everyone vax'd that will fix this, it's everyone realizing what is REALLY going on that will fix it.  These asshole "leaders" that convinced you all to vote for them will eventually get douched out and it'll be really obvious to those that didn't want to believe they were liars then.

I'll accept but won't expect apologies from all those that were wrong about this.

Dunno what it's going to take for some of you to stop sucking on fauci's erect nipples for your information.... and what he drizzles down to the media that Pfizer controls and sponsors.

How is this not super obvious to anyone giving it a second thought?

Nobody's going to question any of this stuff, just gonna go with "totally safe and effective booster shots."

Btw, those that have taken 2 rounds of jabs and no booster are not considered "vaccinated" anymore.  I've watched this exact thing wake people up recently that got vaccines.  They're beginning to wonder why the "service contract" style "vaccine" plan?

CDC is even saying don't get J&J now because of how unsafe it is..... literally recommending against it.

Oh it's not this one anymore, it's this one.

shell-game.jpg

1 minute ago, Dark_Knight said:

The source is nonsense lol. Whatever the source. You shouldn’t be so afraid of something that doesn’t even stay in your system more than 72 hours. But I do agree that it really isn’t doing shit. A lot of people in denial about that fact.

So, any source that doesn't coincide with what you've been told by the media is a "nonsense source"?  Is it ok for you to be wrong about this?  What would the goal of "nonsense sources" be in telling misinformation?

You think I'm going to die of covid because I won't get a booster?

Is that the goal, to trick people like me, critical thinkers, into dying of a mild virus with mild symptoms?

I'll let you in on a secret, I never trusted any of this stuff to begin with.  Other people saying what I already thought only bolsters my position on the subject..... regardless of the source.

This is a major problem for those that are on the left, yes this is political.  Unless you can get your story out under the CNN domain name or on their tv channel then you're a "nonsense source".

How would one tell the truth if the "truth orgs" won't put you on the show?  Is there any drive for them to prevent things like this from being said?  If something is not true, it's usually easy to prove that it's not.  What is the goal in not letting these people be debated properly on the channels that push for the fear mongering?

Is it to keep the story one sided, keep you all on a narrow path, marching on towards some end goal of normalcy?  You cannot trick me with carrot on a stick, and i would suggest you guys adopt the same attitude about things in life in general.

Graphene dioxide absolutely will not break down inside your body within 72h.  MRNA doesn't "go away" after 72h.  The CDC cannot be trusted (why would they back track on saying the totally safe and effective vaccine made by J&J is now dangerous?).

These guys are pill pushers in bed with big pharma for money.  They've positioned themselves the authorities on this, and like your drug pusher, they'll sell you the new thing as the expert in the field..... and you'll believe them because "you're not a doctor."

They are the shade tree auto mechanics of the medical world and most all of you aren't versed enough in how human health works to even discuss this on a level that would do it justice.  Most of you all forgot about how antibodies work.

I'll direct you now to Rachel Maddow's video from the previous page.

9 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

The source is nonsense lol. Whatever the source. You shouldn’t be so afraid of something that doesn’t even stay in your system more than 72 hours. But I do agree that it really isn’t doing shit. A lot of people in denial about that fact.

My fear is not about vaccines, it's about being lied to about the shots being given to people.  Really, it's not a fear for me because i'm not going to take any of it.  I'm afraid for you guys and for some of my family members.  I'm afraid of how long it will take the general population to realize what is really happening.  They'd have to disconnect from their MSM and TV as a first step and too many people are not currently capable of doing so.

4 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

I think death from vaccine injury is a pretty serious outcome that isn't in any charts you'll fine by pill pushing shills for big pharma. 

im Not ruling this out mind you. I just know that vaccines have been proven for like a century or more to be safe. Like you said… pharma will never release such a thing even if it’s true. One thing as regular people that we can identify as a major problem is obesity’s effect on the health of people who contract viruses. Unfortunate that we can’t ever prove that because it’s the people, not pharma, preventing that narrative to even be spoken about.

• Like 1