Pass the Corona ese... Novel Corona aka COVID-19

abrasivesaint

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I thought graffiti writers were thinkers and against government control.  The forum membership here has proven me otherwise...... but I also don't think most of you all that vax'd yourself were ever hardcore about writing graffiti anyway.  It's not to say you didn't deface some shit, but does anyone active here have over 100 trains under their belt?  50?

37 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Also, @Elena Delle Donne- nobody is "dying" unless they go to a hospital and get put on remdisivir and then a vent.  Not a single fucking person has died in their home from covid.  Fucking donkeys will believe anything on their tv or what someone that watches tv told them.

also not represented on this map is people whose surgeries and other care are put on hold because the ICUs are full of unvaccinated people, who are over 95% of people who get hospitalized. car crash victims. gunshot victims.

the government is not hospitalizing people; unvaccinated americans enter of their own free will as their lungs fill up and scar. 

truly, i wish the unvaccinated would stop clogging up hospitals like so many clumps of hair going down the shower drain. the rest of us have other things to worry about. 

1 hour ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

also not represented on this map is people whose surgeries and other care are put on hold because the ICUs are full of unvaccinated people, who are over 95% of people who get hospitalized. car crash victims. gunshot victims.

the government is not hospitalizing people; unvaccinated americans enter of their own free will as their lungs fill up and scar. 

truly, i wish the unvaccinated would stop clogging up hospitals like so many clumps of hair going down the shower drain. the rest of us have other things to worry about. 

This whole narrative has been fed to you.  Unvax'd aren't clogging hospitals.  The vax'd with vaccine injuries are.  People are NOT as sick from covid as the MSM has made it out to be.  There's all kinds of numbers being skewed here.

The hospitals are struggling because vaccine mandates caused the smart people to flip the bird to their profession causing the hospitals to be short staffed.  I'd do the same thing.

I can sit here and tell you that I wouldn't take the jab if you offered me $1M in cash in my hand right this second.  I'd shove your uncapped needle up your ass sideways for even attempting to think i'd be that stupid.

How have I survived this entire time ~18mo now without any issues to speak of?  I haven't taken any ivermectin, I haven't taken HCQ, I haven't gotten any "rounds of vaccines or boosters".

Explain to me, how someone that smokes weed like a train, drinks like a fish at times, doesn't have the best diet or exercise plan in the world, is still kicking just fine?  If this shit was NEARLY as dangerous as they've told people it is, I'd be fucked already.

On the flip side, the people I know that have been vaccinated are, and have suffered from issues that their doctors are now telling them are related to "a parasite"..... and prescribed them ivermectin.  Same doctor that knew they were vax'd too.  To me, this is further cover up.  You got a poisonous untested vax, it made you sick, and to cover ass doctor tells you you have a parasite and prescribes "horse paste dewormer" to you to "fix the parasite you have....." knowing damn good and well it's a vaccine injury and you don't want to write it down in the notes as such on the charts.

Medical tyranny that you guys are participating in by vaxing yourselfs.  It's very differently abled of someone to fall for this shit.

Why is there a patent on the covid virus?

Why did FDA attempt to seal the data they've collected for 55-75 years from 2020?

One of the pieces of data under seal is the contents of the EUA vaccine.

Why is MSM trying so hard to discredit ivermectin?

What happens if the medical community admits that ivermectin (a standard award winning medicine) treats covid effectively?

What happens to the EUA "vaccine" they've been giving people if another working medicine will do the job that is readily available?

Were doctors getting kick backs for giving vaccines?

Were doctors getting kick backs for putting people on remdisivir?

Were doctors getting kick backs for putting people on a vent after remdisivir?

Has there been anyone that was given "days to live" been cured by ivermectin in the hospital?

What happens if the ingredients of the vaccines are released and the public finds they've been injecting something that is not medicine?

Have vaccines in the past required 4 shots + indefinite boosters to "keep you well"?

44 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

This whole narrative has been fed to you.  Unvax'd aren't clogging hospitals.  The vax'd with vaccine injuries are.  People are NOT as sick from covid as the MSM has made it out to be.  There's all kinds of numbers being skewed here.

The hospitals are struggling because vaccine mandates caused the smart people to flip the bird to their profession causing the hospitals to be short staffed.  I'd do the same thing.

folks clogging up ICUs in particular are unvaccinated. you're like 16 times more likely to end up needing ICU care if you're unvaccinated and catch a bad one. 

vaccine injuries like magnetism? oh yeah man. that's an ugly one 

82D5FF49-99D8-432E-A7EA-B38D6605C44A.jpeg

On 12/18/2021 at 3:15 PM, mr.yuck said:

Mine actually shrank. Good thing my dillz is big enough to take that kinda hit. 

In other exciting news, both my Aunt and Uncle have ‘The Vid’ right now. Aunt is asymptomatic and Uncle is in the hospital on breathing machines. More republican data points for your graphs.

Better hope they didn't give him remdisivir.

• Like 1

Remdisivir + ventilator is a death sentence the hospital gets kick backs from.

They get money from giving you remdisivir and they get money from putting you on the ventilator afterwards.

@Elena Delle Donne- there is no burnout that is "new" because of Covid.  Plenty of legit medical professionals have said this is all a load.  (https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/)

Hospitals aren't packed with people getting covid from not being vax'd.  Plus, I thought most everyone was already vax'd.

I'm just a science hating trumptard that doesn't understand logic so don't take my word for anything.

Of course I don't really think most people are vax'd.

If you ever wondered if you would have been complicit in Nazi Germany..... now you know.

Everyone believing any of this shit is fooled af.  I've realized some of the happiest friends I have right now are people that don't watch tv at all and don't participate in consuming "the news".  Bonus is, they haven't heard much of anything about covid and haven't known anyone to be sick.

I wish I were good at tricking people, because then I'd trick everyone into not falling for reindeer games.

Anecdotally I know Dr's and Nurses that are very burned out.

Anecdotally I am vax'd and have had zero side effects, same goes for everybody I know who got it.  I've even hit several PRs on my bike over the last few months up hills I frequently ride.  (I also had the British variant of covid over a few weeks in May).

Anecdotally I work with a guy who refused, along with his congregation - on religious principles - who got very sick to the point that he hit the ICU and was <48 hrs from pneumonia complications suffocating him w/ fluid in his lungs, was given regeneron and was able to recover.  He is still fucked, hasn't been able to come back to work and has permanent lung damage - he took his family to get vaccinated immediately afterwards. 

I have another coworker who's wife is a nurse and has experienced more than once a patient about to be intubated asking desperately for the vaccine only to be told sorry, it's too late for that to do you any good. 

Is this all worth ignoring?

Edited by metronome
  • Like 2

Be sure to watch the end where he says "just look at the data."

Like 98% of everyone is even capable of knowing how to look at "data".

You guys believe what you see on TV.

What meds were given to your ICU friend?  Or.... does he not even know?

Being intubated and put on Remdisivir is the final steps of killing people with covid.  You get sick enough to go see what the doc can do for you, and then he does what he is paid the most to do..... he kills you.

What happened to the intubated patient?

Again..... what is in the vax?  What are it's ingredients.

Still waiting for all these trust the science med professionals with the same medical degree Bill Gates has to answer.  I have that same medical degree too.  I know i've told you all that before here.

I received the Pfizer-BioNtech twice and I watched/read enough about the mRNA vaccine to be comfortable about it.  I also trust the experts and the public data available to me.  I don't really care about the ingredients of the vaccine, I couldn't tell you specifics about any of the other dozen or so vaccines I was given from the tender age of several months.  

IMO the biggest failing around this vaccine rollout is from the media. 

As far as Bill Gates goes, I've said this the whole time - fuck that guy.  But, if your concerns around Gates are population control related ... that's him being taken out of context (media, there they are again).  Gates Foundation vaccine work has always stated their intention is to reduce mortality rates in the poor African populations which would have a trickle down effect on birth rates lowering.

• Like 1

They literally killed kids in Africa.

Bill Gates also is a huge advocate of depopulation.

The meme about him creating computer viruses and then selling anti virus software to people is just prior to this evolution of the idea.  He's participating in the same thing he demo'd on computer users in the 80s/90s.

Windows is "closed source" still to this day..... which is exactly why it's easy to hack and exactly why you can never prove that they've done anything nefarious.  It's the opposite of open/honest.

1 hour ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Remdisivir + ventilator is a death sentence the hospital gets kick backs from.

They get money

we have a for-profit healthcare system in this country; all hospital care makes the hospital money. i assure you that the "remdesivir death bounty!!!" stuff is mostly inflammatory antivax noise but you're absolutely right that medicine under capitalism is morally depraved and loaded with kickbacks. 

monoclal antibodies looked super promising, and it's unfortunate that it seems that they're less effective on new variants. 

you have to get to a certain level of respiratory failure for remdesivir/ventilator to be the standard of care. it's a version of survivorship bias; by the time covid lands you in the ICU your odds weren't great already. 

• Truth 2

@Elena Delle Donne- there is no burnout that is "new" because of Covid.  Plenty of legit medical professionals have said this is all a load.  (https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/)

super legit group of medical professionals here who definitely aren't playing an agenda to a group they can fundraise from forever, yes sir.

i mean they're telemedicine-ing people with 19th century prairie scams that have been updated for covid-19. flat tummy tea but for the thing that scars your lungs. wild shit. anyway i urge you to cancel your recurring donation 

D0C4CC5B-4571-43F2-A5AC-835FCA920C30.jpeg

I'm still surprised i'm not dead.  18 months and ..... ummmm.... I'm fine. 

No mask.

No fake vaccine.  (btw the "talking point" of "I don't know what is in plenty of other things" in response to not knowing the ingredients is a straw man argument because we don't care about "plenty of other things" in this context.)

https://portal.ct.gov/Coronavirus/Covid-19-Knowledge-Base/Vaccine-Ingredients

How can the above be proven accurate?

Do we believe it because it's on a .gov website?

For graffiti being a kinda anti government activity, ya'll sure are trusting of big brother.

Lots of people that have been vax'd are starting to feel lied to and waking up to what's going on.

They're starting to question it.  I suspect you guys are just lagging behind potentially due to the media you consume and the places you live in.

My anecdotal evidence that doesn't count for anything.... not even anecdotal evidence.

also, i'm happy you haven't gotten covid and that no one you know has gotten it, to their knowledge. i don't want people to get it. my friend has longterm side effects from getting it in may, he was unvaccinated and has chronic exhaustion. can't walk more than a mile  

• Like 1