Pass the Corona ese... Novel Corona aka COVID-19

abrasivesaint

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 11/12/2021 at 9:58 AM, fat ralphy said:

One thing that needs to be stated here is that there have always been reactions to vaccines - 

Folks acting brand new when it comes to Covid vaccine, even the pro-vaccine camp (myself included) can say that of course there have been some people who have gotten fucked up by the vaccine.

By far this is only a small percentage considering the masses who have been inoculated.  

Newsome was a pretty good mayor, I don’t think his political aspirations will be successful if he is eyeing anything outside of his current office.

Loose pussy Harris vp that seems like the deal 

On 12/30/2021 at 1:39 AM, Dirty_habiT said:

It's because people have shit diets out of convenience. Gluttony and sloth. Convenience fucks a ton of people out of more than just their health. 

i believe it's not as neat and simple as "all those fat people are that way because they eat ho hos all the time." but it's certainly the case that americans mostly eat like shit, don't get enough movement and exercise, and we look like it.

hell, look at what's legally sold as "juice" with no fruit content and 84 grams of sugar. 

this is a great part of being in a city or any walkable community — i walk 5+ miles when i go out to do errands. it's good for you! 

Edited by Elena Delle Donne
  • Truth 1

On 12/26/2021 at 5:27 PM, mr.yuck said:

still in the hospital. They diagnosed him with a partially collapsed lung and carted him back to ICU to put him on a ventilator. Luckily the ICU doctor was on his shit and said there was just an air pocket in his chest. He said the ventilator would have killed him.

His condition isn’t improving. Last ditch effort is now to put him on a ventilator.

11 hours ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

i believe it's not as neat and simple as "all those fat people are that way because they eat ho hos all the time." but it's certainly the case that americans mostly eat like shit, don't get enough movement and exercise, and we look like it.

hell, look at what's legally sold as "juice" with no fruit content and 84 grams of sugar. 

this is a great part of being in a city or any walkable community — i walk 5+ miles when i go out to do errands. it's good for you! 

it's much cheaper in time effort and cost to feed a family off the dollar menu than it is to put effort into something and buy nice ingredients. 

fat people only want to do more fat people stuff. 

1 hour ago, Dirty_habiT said:

man I'm sorry to hear this. Tons of people saying the ventilator is not good. 

Yeah. It is what it is man. He made his choice to take his medical advice from the previous president and my smart although misguided cousin who gets all of her “news” from the dark web.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Yeah. It is what it is man. He made his choice to take his medical advice from the previous president and my smart although misguided cousin who gets all of her “news” from the dark web.

what was the medical advice he followed?

and what do you think about positive and negative control swabs?  I dunno about the part with "nanos" and morgellons. 

1 hour ago, Dirty_habiT said:

what was the medical advice he followed?

and what do you think about positive and negative control swabs?  I dunno about the part with "nanos" and morgellons. 

He fed into the fear of the Vaccine being rushed and unsafe. He watched the president of the United States get the Virus and make a miraculous recovery (thanks to the best medical treatment on earth from Walter Reed) and act like it wasn’t shit. Then decided at the age of 71 that the vaccine was so unsafe that he, too, would take his chances against the virus, even with his underlying health issues. The fact of the matter is, if this kills him, it’s absolutely going to tear the rest of the family in half. My one cousin following their family doctor of over 20 years and close personal friends advice vs his sister getting the inside scoop scraped from the depths of the dark web. 

The reality of the matter is he waited over 2 weeks to go to the hospital trying to tough it out while the virus wreaked havoc on his body.

The final update. Got a call from my cousin this morning that he is on the road home to go pull his dad off the breathing machine.

He has been unconscious for several days now and the doctors say it’s pointless to even put him on a ventilator. Even if he does clear the virus, the damage to his lungs is so severe, he may never be able to  get enough oxygen to his brain to wake up and be functional. 

This is the end of his story, alone in a hospital room. He went unconscious and stayed that way before his wife or children had a chance to say their final piece to him, just like so many others who took a chance with the virus vs. the vaccine. 

I’ll do a final update in a week or two when I’m able to get a full picture of what his total treatment was and the aftermath of how the family on either side of this argument ends up dealing with each other as well as their own biases.

21 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Ooopssss you tuys weren't supposed to see dis one brüders. 

0DCF1D2B-0C12-467E-9D49-C467E2479D04.jpeg

Are you saying that you think these doctors or nurses or whomever have 1000s of preinfected swabs that they are either using on people to make them sick or are at the very least pulling the old switcheroo with infected swabs to boost their numbers?

My understanding of a control swab would be for a medical facility to have on hand to test the validity of their testing. If the swab that they 100% know is infected with Covid pops as negative or vice versa, they have a serious problem with their testing methods.

^

i asked multiple nurse friends about that pic and they said it’s complete bullshit and that they watch unvaccinated people die standing by their beliefs that the vaccine was dangerous. Strange times we live in. Vaccine isn’t effective but yeah it’s stopping people from

dying which is pretty important.

• Truth 2