Current View

delv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

IMG_4842.thumb.jpeg.1db8dedae159fd642891b1317702b93c.jpeg

im not sure and cant recall the original packaging. Can you tell from this? 

Looks white. It’s the color of the balm itself I was referring to. If I remember correctly, the white was cool and the red was more hot.

1 hour ago, LUGR said:

Looks white. It’s the color of the balm itself I was referring to. If I remember correctly, the white was cool and the red was more hot.

Ooooooooh. Ok I see   I didn’t know if “red” was in reference to a level. I don’t think I recall ever seeing a red one. Will look tho. Thank you 🙏🏻 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

Ooooooooh. Ok I see   I didn’t know if “red” was in reference to a level. I don’t think I recall ever seeing a red one. Will look tho. Thank you 🙏🏻 

Did some research and looks like you got the Ultra which is apparently now their strongest stuff. I don’t remember there being an Ultra back in the day, just red and white. White being cooler and red being hot.

“If you’re looking for a balm to ease muscle and joint aches, choose our traditional formula: Tiger Balm Extra Strength Ointment. Its familiar reddish-brown color comes from cassia oil, which provides a soothing aroma that complements the refreshing scent of the ointment’s active ingredients – camphor and menthol. As a pain relief balm for muscle ache and stiffness, it eases post-workout soreness while being a friendly companion during warm-ups. Those with arthritis will also find the ointment effective in relieving neck, shoulder, and other joint pains.

Prefer something stronger? Tiger Balm Ultra Strength Ointment is our best ointment to go for. It’s formulated with our most potent concentration of herbal ingredients to provide you with superior comfort on each application. With a larger percentage of menthol than Tiger Balm Extra, you can expect increased warmth on stiff, aching, and overexerted muscles and arthritis pain in the joints. Plus, its clear concoction won’t stain your clothes, so there’s nothing to stop you from wearing light-colored garments over the applied areas.“

I kind of feel like rubbing myself down with some.

• Truth 2

12 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

@earmuffsjust shouted out some past benchers who haven't been on here in a bit. Thought to add you but you're on the Oontz here and there.  In conclusion, post mo trainz pleez (and your dawg).

Sincerely,

OMBeezie

Don’t really have access to that dog anymore.  Still around trains often, just never bench. 

IMG_2210.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Props 2

Interesting morning at our work apartment. 

woke up and got on my laptop, checking my rigs.  I could see through the blinds a cars hazards flashing.  Didn’t think anything of it.  Went out slide to get something in my truck and saw this…

Woke my coworker up and told him to walk outside.  As soon as he did they heeled at him to get back in the house haha. 

IMG_2240.jpeg

IMG_2251.jpeg

IMG_2250.jpeg

IMG_2247.jpeg

IMG_2245.jpeg

IMG_2241.jpeg

IMG_2243.jpeg

• Like 1