Current View

delv

2 minutes ago, LUGR said:

I’ll go ahead and put my nomination in for you as dad of the year.

You should ask them to flick some graffiti for you to post here 😂.

oh shit. Thanks man and good idea. I’ll ask him now.

• Props 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

Yall , I am goin thru it. IMG_5468.thumb.jpeg.0a3ea347af8eeb0d81af8ca73a864eb1.jpeg

I was confused at the perspective on this for a sec, thought you were trapped in some tiny room. Then realized you are tubbing it. Hope things work out smooth for you.

• Truth 3

17 hours ago, LUGR said:

I was confused at the perspective on this for a sec, thought you were trapped in some tiny room. Then realized you are tubbing it. Hope things work out smooth for you.

They always do. That’s what I’ve learned and keep telling myself. Yesterday I was at my peak 

17 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

@SMdoubleXLwe love you and you are important to us

feel free to rant post or DM

Love the hell outta all ya filthy bastards 

I appreciate this. 

19 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

As long as this is I need to shut the world out and decompress and not I'm thinking of inviting Mr. Toaster to get clean with me.

This is me forcing myself to do the things that calm me down and make me happy. 
Smoke. bath. Tea. Vent  . Eat. Sleep   . -yo I got so high last night.(i haven’t smoked my bong since september and I smoke one small ass bowl every other day now) . I smoked two fat ass bowls. Took that melatonin gummy. And knocked thee fuck out. 

today wasn’t so bad. But I’m home early because someone opened a fucking door over my foot at lunch and I’m pretty sure my little middle toe is broken. My toenail ripped halfway off the nail bed 

what in the entire fuck kind of curse did someone put over me. Geeeezus. 

current view IMG_5476.thumb.jpeg.bdbffe0b5618f2f41d97442567d5f12e.jpeg

• Like 6

2 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

They always do. That’s what I’ve learned and keep telling myself. Yesterday I was at my peak 

Love the hell outta all ya filthy bastards 

I appreciate this. 

This is me forcing myself to do the things that calm me down and make me happy. 
Smoke. bath. Tea. Vent  . Eat. Sleep   . -yo I got so high last night.(i haven’t smoked my bong since september and I smoke one small ass bowl every other day now) . I smoked two fat ass bowls. Took that melatonin gummy. And knocked thee fuck out. 

today wasn’t so bad. But I’m home early because someone opened a fucking door over my foot at lunch and I’m pretty sure my little middle toe is broken. My toenail ripped halfway off the nail bed 

current view IMG_5476.thumb.jpeg.bdbffe0b5618f2f41d97442567d5f12e.jpeg

Did you cut Young Broccoli Top’s top?

52 minutes ago, SMdoubleXL said:

49 minutes ago, SMdoubleXL said:

This is my week’s finds 

IMG_5477.thumb.jpeg.858d25e85e6edee241f5180de7289e13.jpeg

That sucks.  Going to have to keep the socks on for those trainyard foot fetish pics for now.  Get well little middle!

If there was a thread of picked up shit... 

...we'd probably be looking like a bunch of crows

• Truth 2

@ndv yep, welcome to Bay Area life.

This was a Shell in a neighborhood without another station for a few miles. 

Average around here right now is 5 - we have some state mark ups and there are plenty of stations that price gouge. 

At one point during covid it was up to 6+ and in some rich hoods 7+

12 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

@ndv yep, welcome to Bay Area life.

This was a Shell in a neighborhood without another station for a few miles. 

Average around here right now is 5 - we have some state mark ups and there are plenty of stations that price gouge. 

At one point during covid it was up to 6+ and in some rich hoods 7+

We have pricing like that to here in HTX too but on cheaper levels.  

I know I mentioned it before and Lugr respectfully disagreed but I believe there should a fixed price on gas.  If it cost the cheapest states a few more cents to lower the most expensive states then so be it.   I understand the economics of drill depths, refining proximity and logistics but our nation's pipelines run all over the country and refineries placed across the nation should also help states with employment all while lowering domestic gas to a point.  

It just sucks, if you can purchase a barrel for 80 bucks from Saudi opposed to drill and refine here for cost of 120 a barrel, then I guess it makes sense why outside influence manipulate the market.   But what I say BS on about that, is I know someone who says if a barrel of oil ever went down to 5 bucks a barrel.  Quote, "I would still be making money"  unquote.  This is coming from an Oklahoma native.  A lot of these pockets have been producing oil for decades.  Most of the drilling done today is basically a drill cap.  Basically, just fly to the moon and plant your flag stating your claim for later use if necessary.  Most of the rigs are just drill and not producing.  This is where the O&G manipulates price.  We pay for today's inflation on wht it cost to drill today but still living off of what was drill in the 50s, 60s, 70s, amd 80s.