Current View

delv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

According to my view this is page 69.  Nice.

image.gif.8f0823b67d12c8bc96ea218b1453663e.gif

Wtf kind of 69 position is that?! Trying to maximize your ab and back workout also….lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Bruh, you didn't know there was more than one 69 position?

Also paying respect to resident sexpert @Fist 666, didn't want to bore him with 'regular' 69.

Oh I know…..

That style just looks like a hole lot of extra effort for the same pie.

Dude on top, chick on bottom is still #1 69 position. If you haven’t tried, give it a go.

I'm not picky about what kind of 69 it is, as long as pussy is in my face or my face is in pussy. 

The above animated variety is great, though, if you can find the right chair. It may be easier to just let your head hang over the edge of the bed for a traditional face ride/hand job combo, if she's too on her toes and slips, she might do some real damage to your neck.

Remember,  there's no such thing as safe sex just safeR sex. Make sure when you're discussing consent, to discuss risk-aware sex. When were you last tested? When did you last have unbarrriered sex? When you were tested, did they actually test for herpes? Hint: probably fucking not unless you asked for it. When were your other partners last tested and how do they practice safe sex with them, or are they fluid bonded? Consent can be revoked at any point. Know your safe words, know your boundaries. You can end a scene at any point. Til' next time....

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • Props 2

6 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Oh I know…..

That style just looks like a hole lot of extra effort for the same pie.

Dude on top, chick on bottom is still #1 69 position. If you haven’t tried, give it a go.

Wild. 

Depends on the height of your partner.

Wife is 5'7", I'm 5'10. Her on bottom is great. Her on top is great. 

Side piece A is 5'4", her on bottom hardly works, imo, her on top is a different game altogether. Plus she likes to gag,  so there's that. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

I also want to put this out there: I've never fisted anyone, I just played that up so kults would have a melt down. My screen name is a long story based on a ZEKE song. Not saying I wouldn't,  not saying I don't have a pretty solid understanding of how to do it, just haven't and don't have a strong desire to, either.

Diff'rent strokes...

• LOL! 3

3 hours ago, Fist 666 said:

I also want to put this out there: I've never fisted anyone, I just played that up so kults would have a melt down. My screen name is a long story based on a ZEKE song. Not saying I wouldn't,  not saying I don't have a pretty solid understanding of how to do it, just haven't and don't have a strong desire to, either.

Diff'rent strokes...

wow, this hole time I though you had fisted 666 people

And Kults would get all weirded out thinking you were the ultimate pussy fister?

• LOL! 2

3 hours ago, Fist 666 said:

Wild. 

Depends on the height of your partner.

Wife is 5'7", I'm 5'10. Her on bottom is great. Her on top is great. 

Side piece A is 5'4", her on bottom hardly works, imo, her on top is a different game altogether. Plus she likes to gag,  so there's that. 

Interesting about the height making a difference.

For the record, I was actually joking about that. I tried that shit before and it didn’t work out well at all. Angles were not great for both participants.

6 hours ago, LUGR said:

Interesting about the height making a difference.

For the record, I was actually joking about that. I tried that shit before and it didn’t work out well at all. Angles were not great for both participants.

Tom Segura has a bit about this. 

• LOL! 1