Current View

delv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you very much - I worked my fucking ass off to get that dialed in big time. I recommend the Lowtemp plates 4x7 press to anyone with hands and hash to press - I got the SPX power team electric hydraulic pump that works off of 12vdc (I bought it broken off of ebay and rewired it to work like that years ago - recently just cleaned up the battery connections and put a smaller battery on for slower actuation). Wanna hear some insane shit? Apparently my rosin is 'hemp' according to my last analytical test I had done as there was a non-detect amount of decarbed delta-9-THC in there. So uh. Yeah. In the last 2 days i've had so many calls about it....this is gonna be my current view til I run out of shit to make.

If they want any tips on making good stuff let me know, happy to help. I've been known to make ok stuff on accident now and then.

• Like 1
  • Props 1

• 2 weeks later...