Current View

delv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to my omnipresent TRANS-it security guard "Tajinder" I see along my route who put a "Greenlight" on my SM-Art Rider card and his friend with the undortunate name of "Milos" whom I hope never has seen A SerBIan Film given the fate of Milos in that movie is similiar to those who would attempt to put a hit on me in that they are better off ending themselves, their kids and ant future lineage than to try and cross me lest I put a post of their crimes here on the oontz for the world to know.

image.jpg

• Like 1

So unless you use my passphrases to greet me and you reside in Perthgatory, understand I despise you as you are living excrement imbued with a false sense of NPC AI consciousness.

Fuck these clowns as they will never be capable of making it up to me for their crimes against lufe itself as they are incompetent fools.

So unless you use my passphrases to greet me and you reside in Perthgatory, understand I despise you as you are living excrement imbued with a false sense of NPC AI consciousness.

Fuck these clowns as they will never be capable of making it up to me for their crimes against lufe itself as they are incompetent fools.

@SchnitzelNot sure if this is you, but since you asked, be careful what you wish for.

Church replete with a HIV sufferer.

If anything, I have the solution to such a virus that has infected my economy by having these characters on their way to a full blown case of AIDS (Actual Intelligence Death Sentence) I give them for wasting their lives coming, or more appropriately "cumming" at me as they flaunt how they have infested my city with their abuse and waste of their lives by being more concerned with denigrating other's existence as opposed to raising their own ny helping others realise they are high without the need for chemical ingestion, as to use crack only highlights the fact they are already "less than high".

image.jpg

17 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

@SchnitzelNot sure if this is you, but since you asked, be careful what you wish for.

@Mauler5150

what are you talking about?

1 hour ago, Schnitzel said:

@Mauler5150

what are you talking about?

After 42 years of living, and only drinking coffee in the past 2 or 3 years, I found a can of Monster and 2 cappucinos which I had to make for this FIFO ho-spit-alit-Y(?) course I was doing turns me more manic than smoking crack.

I never realised how powerful a drug it is until I woke up this morning and laughed to myself about how I imagine the reptilians whom operate behind the curtain of reality take my baked bean fuelled shits and market it as the ultra premium "monkey shit coffee beans".

Thankfully the coffees I imbibed were lower quality, but to understand the coprophiliacs I share a class with yesterday wished fo brag about drinking fecal matter as a point of pride is perhaps the most grandiloquent way of being a complete retard in public beyond using encoded language to do drug deals in class as I called the clowns out for due to them attempting to seem badass, when the truth is they are just the shit inside an ass.

47 minutes ago, LUGR said:

I think he has you mixed up with @aimer who said he may have had a few tags a few blocks down in the alley behind a dumpster.

That being said, that arrow on the Utopia tag is a certified banger!

Actually you are right, I meant @aimer

Apologies @Schnitzelmy last memory of this thread prior to posting yesterday was of your animal photos so my brain cataloging system had yet to fully index all the contents of the internet I consumed in a pure logical binary pattern. If it helps, you are the default Australian I remember from here, so take that as a point to be proud of.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Actually you are right, I meant @aimer

Apologies @Schnitzelmy last memory of this thread prior to posting yesterday was of your animal photos so my brain cataloging system had yet to fully index all the contents of the internet I consumed in a pure logical binary pattern. If it helps, you are the default Australian I remember from here, so take that as a point to be proud of.

You should rally your fellow Aussies to come back. Y’all used to be a force to be reckoned with around here.

• Like 1