Current View

delv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pint number 4 will be the last I think.

Like drinking with the background extras at a bar in Tattooine in the original Star Wars Trilogy

Hard life being the main character Luke whilst these extras languish in their mediocrity.

Thanks Raven, you are a true boss for bestowing me the greatest life imaginable as I share life secrets to happiness with my barman Raj here 

image.jpg

• Like 1

Idk it's @nicklesndimes we are talking about here.   We are taking about someone whi has never had mustard, sourkraut, ketchup, and a driver license.

My point is, if N&D came in here and said he tried putting something up his butt.  I wouldn't belive him.  No way in hell someone who's never had mustard and a drivers license would put something up their butt.

• LOL! 2

22 minutes ago, nicklesndimes said:

i drive man lol although i hadn't had a car for about a decade until a year or 2 ago when i finally got one again.

I am messing with, figured I'd just throw it becuase it sounds funny 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

33 minutes ago, ndv said:

Idk it's @nicklesndimes we are talking about here.   We are taking about someone whi has never had mustard, sourkraut, ketchup, and a driver license.

My point is, if N&D came in here and said he tried putting something up his butt.  I wouldn't belive him.  No way in hell someone who's never had mustard and a drivers license would put something up their butt.

See I'd argue the opposite.  No way dude is this pure in life that he aint doing some freaky up the ass shit behind closed doors.

• LOL! 2

Just now, One Man Banned said:

See I'd argue the opposite.  No way dude is this pure in life that he aint doing some freaky up the ass shit behind closed doors.

I see your opposition is plausible.  

• LOL! 1

On 6/8/2023 at 2:18 PM, One Man Banned said:

"Doc, you'll never believe this, but I fell on it and it got stuck in my ass"

On 6/8/2023 at 3:30 PM, nicklesndimes said:

lol just a ketchup.

1686430089004.thumb.jpg.3c4525f745c9f051bd1935fe9568b283.jpg

Edited by T4M*
  • Like 1
  • LOL! 1

On 6/9/2023 at 8:25 AM, nicklesndimes said:

again, just to clarify: i was there for a ROUTINE checkup. lol

Well they say (and I speak from experience) the first chakra lies at the base of one's spine, so if you wish to gain enlightenment, the "ROUT(e)" there obviously can only be reached one way.

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

Got burnt the fuck up despite my girl applying several coats of sunscreen- I think the fuck up was when she said she also did a layer of sun tan lotion. haha

2023-06-13 11:33:17.435.jpeg

I reupped on some sunscreen yesterday and didn’t really think anything of the for “men” on the label. Turned out to be a sunscreen cologne mixture. Got me smelling extra manly beyond my BO and dirty Bhole. Not sure if I’m bout it bout it yet bc haven’t been big on the extra cologne scents since high school.

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

Got burnt the fuck up despite my girl applying several coats of sunscreen- I think the fuck up was when she said she also did a layer of sun tan lotion. haha

2023-06-13 11:33:17.435.jpeg

Bruh, wtf you doing sitting 3rd row back at the pool?! How you supposed to get us pics of all those tiddies behind all those chairs?!

• Truth 1

Troll hunting.

In all truth though, just getting out of the house and amongst the trees (in lack of the ocean) is a necessary part of my day (weather permitting) for me to maintain the balance between sanity and the insanity that others wish to imbue upon me, so that when I lay down in bed in the evening I am reminded that even without a load of money in the bank I still have a better life than others who ignore nature as they focus on bringing those around them down to their lower level of existence.

It is something I lost sight of when I was stuck in a glass coffin in the sky for the majority of the day looking out at a concrete jungle.

image.jpg

• Like 1

Just getting some pizza so I will get a closeup of that sign designating the Philadelphia church down the road. I went in there once, asked a bizzaro version of my whore ex a few questions and left as I realised most Christians would shun the Lord even when he is standing right in front of their face.

Hence why I go to the Hindu temple down the road instead, as at least there my Godly "light" nature stands out in the sea of brown skinned Hindus. lolz