Current View

delv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from Green to Gold.

Fuck whoever put a green light over my name, as I hope that they wear a big fucking gold chain around their neck and a gold watch as they remain a slave to both money and the time they waste trying to fuck other people's lives up.

Karma is coming for that bitch, and they are going to get this done to them as a result.

Makes me glad that I was cheering for MOMOa in Fast X given that I forgot he was the one who was in this scene jajajaja.

and xD because internetz and all, never mind that I am happy to give away the rest of the key to eternal life and youth to those who are willing to listen to me as "The Rambla"

IMG_1773.jpeg

IMG_1778.jpeg

Had to sit next to this dude with a "King" emblazoned on his hoodie with a crown.

While I was tempted to ask him what he is "King" of, rather than engage in an unneccessary flex of my superior intellect and life experiences that qualify me as a true "King of Kings" due to not only having made my woman Maria Camila know how it feels to be treated as a Matthew Luke O’Brien, yet I satisfy the other criteria by having awoken in the Queen's bed in the morning on a frosty day in Europe.

Given his jailbird tattoos on his hand, I doubt this "King" has a passport let alone has ever stepped foot on European soil to have lived in any castle, and the mass produced, common as colds modern abodes of Australia don't count in any way at all as a comparison.

So off with his head and magic reduced to nil for him and the fool who appeared to have spawned him, after he copped about 30 drone strikes to the dome and pussy given this guy is dickless.

• Truth 1

8 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Soon.

image.jpg

I want to shout out to my Auntie Carol for helping me out with stitching this patch on for me given I haven't sewn anything since I did a class as a 13 year old kid in highschool.

I do intend to make my own boardshorts when Summer comes, finances permitting.

We are the opposite of you, so we just started winter this month, with Summer running December through to February.

So all the pics I have been showing here recently  have been late Autumn and Winter, which is why everything is so green, even though it only really rained solidly for like a day or two. 

Perth, where I am is pretty much the weather equivalent of LA, as we are like 32' South of the Equator whereas I think LA or San Diego is like 33' North of it fron memory, with the difference being we have desert in land of us with no snow anywhere, plus we only have 2 or 3 million people in the whole of Western Australia as opposed to the 20 million in LA.

However with the amount of Indians I see here everyday, given their breeding habits back there I can see here having it's infrastructure crippled if they multiply at a similar rate in between their Uber Eats and Doordash shifts and the massive shortage of accomodation that currently exists here due to the massive amount of migration that has occurred over the past decade, such that to rent a single bedroom is usually somewhere between $150 for an absolute dump up to $300 per week for a normal room in a newer place) which I state as a warning to anyone thinking that moving here to the most isolated capital city on Earth is an appealing option.

Beyond the cost of living soaring due to migration and the two tier economy that exists because of cashed up bogans having made stacks of cash the past 30 or 40 years mining whereas the city wages are about less than half due to working half the amount of hours, and the subjugation trial run that was Covid, here is as good a place to live as anywhere which is why I have probably done more to advertise that with the imagery posted here over the past month or two than the Tourism Board of WA has done. Obviously this is if you ignore the critical commentary of the residents here who have either forgotten how shit the place they come from is (in spite of every migrant Uber driver spending their entire day yapping on the phone to people back where they come from) or other's sending their wages back overseas to help family in the 3rd world as was the case with some of my former colleagues, which only leads to the degradation of living standards here as these people accept a shittier standard of living as their sacrifice sees them unable to maintain a higher standard.

Yet for all this, the other benefit of being as isolated as we are here with a relatively small population, is that in the eventuation of a Walking Dead style apocalypse occuring due to the ongoing drug experiments the government has conned alot of people into, either through Covid vax or the methidemic, here gives one the best chance of surviving long term as it will be a lot easier for us pureblood unvaxxed to deal with say 2.5 million zombies knowing that there is at least 1000kms of desert seperating us to starve out any migration of other zombies from the Eastern states.

Any way, I have probably said too much (or not enough?) here as an advocate for the place I was born, yet understand my reasoning is not only to provide balance to my scathing criticism I offer, but to let anyone who reads this know that there exists a paradise here, and ai wish more people would recognise it as opposed to bringing the things that fucked up where they come from (war, acceptance of shittier living conditions and breeding more than 2 kids per family) so that here ends up as another place filled with street shitters living under a piece of tin propped up against the fortress walls of the rich.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

^^

Same shit here. From the end of April,  until now, I've had 1 successful weekend with good sun and great vibes, which luckily it was our pool party that got pushed two weeks ahead from original date. Everything freaking weekend,  rain, cold, or damn Canda fucking up our shit.

Cool mini adventures I guess.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, grim540 said:

I was using google night sight.

This is was around 930 last night.

here's a pic without the nighttime filter

Whoa!  That's a huge difference.  Pretty impressive.  I guess it's about that time I upgrade my phone. 

• Truth 2

Just now, nicklesndimes said:

good catch @ndv i'd have never thought of it that way

Most of the time you'll know right away.  A rabid animal may not always be aggressive at first and will appear disoriented with poor motor skills.   But there have been times for I have seen possums out and about during the day and they appeared fine but its a definite stay away.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, grim540 said:

I was using google night sight.

This is was around 930 last night.

here's a pic without the nighttime filter

PXL_20230701_014805164.jpg

Good lookin takuache dude!

That nighttime filter is bad ass!