Home Made Food Flex Off

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

Fuck that. Shameless self props on one of the best sammiches I have ever made. SANS meat, even! Think I’m hooked on veggie joints. Cause I sure af don’t just eat salads. 

- bakery purchased Italian bread

- provolone & cheddar 

- the dankest veggies

- some sliced pickles

- oil/vinegar/misc. herbs & spices 

- light mayo

Edited by NightmareOnElmStreet
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

I straight up never even knew it was that much. Would not buy. Wifey clearly did not care. 

that’s what happens when you start buying motorcycles and shit, the wife folk get to buying all kinds of exotic breads and clothes they never plan on wearing. Shits dope

• Truth 1

Finally made a burger from my bob's burgers book I got for Xmas.. I present to you, "Papaya Was A Rolling Stone" burger.. mango papaya salsa with siracha mixed into the ground beef.. the salsa has red onions, papaya, mango, avocado, cilantro, mint, orange juice and cayenne pepper.. overall pretty sweet and slightly spicy.. I added some chipotle aioli and a a lil bit of siracha on the top bun to add a bit more heat.. pretty delicious, kind of wack execution.. gonna make the patties a bit more smaller next time so the salsa can sit a bit better but not too bad for a lazy first crack at it... 🤷🏽‍♂️

IMG_20210705_210218.thumb.jpg.3bcfc934c4edf87b7bade0de94d5c344.jpg

IMG_20210705_222937_468.thumb.jpg.98725b2c2ed4f556dc1c6818fe6eec02.jpg

• Like 3
  • Props 5

4 hours ago, where said:

THE FACT YOU FAGS POP SHIT WITH ME THEN ASK FOR IT TO BE DELETED INVALIDATED THE WHOLE SHIT 

..not sure if this is aimed at me, but I my "punctuation, motherfucker" comment was really just tongue-in-cheek man - of course you can type as you please, it's a free country.

I didn't ask for anything to be deleted.

If this is an example of the new stealth deiting by a select few ninja mods here on 12oz that was talked about in the other thread then fuck me.

If you guys start deleting little beef (that isn't even real beef) in Channel 0 then I don't wanna know what this place will become.

14 hours ago, Deine Mudder said:

..not sure if this is aimed at me, but I my "punctuation, motherfucker" comment was really just tongue-in-cheek man - of course you can type as you please, it's a free country.

I didn't ask for anything to be deleted.

If this is an example of the new stealth deiting by a select few ninja mods here on 12oz that was talked about in the other thread then fuck me.

If you guys start deleting little beef (that isn't even real beef) in Channel 0 then I don't wanna know what this place will become.

IT WAS NO HARM OVER THE PUNCTUATION COMMENT I WAS JUST TAKING THE PISS, THE DELETING LITTLE BULLSHIT IS NOW THE ISSUSE IT INVALIDATES THE WHOLE SHIT 

Edited by where
  • Truth 1

21 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Still waiting on this breakdown. 

My bad, just saw this. 

first is baked tortellini with shrimp, sausage and peppers. 

then pizza sliders on kings Hawaiian rolls.  

last is crawfish and andouille sausage Mac n cheese. 

• Props 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...