Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
how's assassins creed? i played the first one when the ps3 came out but that was only for about an hour.... im thinking about buying the first one then moving on to the next if i like it, but im not sure if its worth the money

Assassin's Creed is fun game. If you can manage beating the first AC, then you're golden. AC2 is a huge step forward and AC2: Brotherhood is just as bad ass--especially how you always have fellow assassins on call whenever. It should be technically 2.5, but who cares? If you just want to play just for the gameplay, then I recommend skipping the first. If you're in it for the story then I suggest moving forward and playing the first AC.

The side quests in the recent two are fun although I admit I stopped playing AC2 in favor of AC2: Brotherhood simply because I want my squad to be maxed out. It's pretty fun seeing arrows fall from the sky too.

Anyway, games I am looking forward to playing are:

Ace Combat: Assault Horizon

NBA Jam: On Fire Edition

Assassin's Creed: Revelations (I forced myself to not read anything...CAN'T WAIT!)

F1 2011 (TOMORROWOWOWOOWOW)

I've been on the fence about finishing Heavy Rain or if I should start all over. It's been at my friend's house for about a year and I recently got it back.

• Like 1

Whoever asked about Deus Ex, I think it is sick. I tried to do everything and missed only one thing right at the end which made me miss out on an ending. The last boss was an absolute prick of a time to get past, I was on that fucker for over an hour til I beat him.

I honestly don't know how you would get through the game without being spotted, unless you played it. Took me around 40 hours to get through, but I explored pretty much everywhere and tried to collect everything I could.

Now the wait for Battlefield begins....

Ahh I can't wait until I get off work to play F1! How are the controls with KERS and DRS coming into play this year? I watched a stream last night and he said the drive feels different than last year's. The suspension looked awesome when he was riding the kerbs. askdjhflseulcAIU

You have 360?

Yes, but I have it on PS3. I played F1 for about an hour and a half tinkering around with TC and ABS, but decided to have both of them on at all time. Haha. Tire and fuel sim will be on this season since you can fiddle with fuel mixtures and have a pit strategy.

I was surprised and excited I could pick Williams for my rookie year. Hopefully the upgrades will make me a WDC/WCC contender within seven seasons. Shiiit, Rubinho as my teammate?! Fuck yeah! I can't wait until Friday so I can nerd the fuck out!

Thats amazing!

I heard they show tire deformations on each tire now!

I cant wait to run over every rumble strip to look at damage!

Any word on KERS yet?

Have you dealt with it?

Also, my copy should come by Friday. Got it via Gamefly, so not only do I get it cheap, I get it new.

45 bucks, brand new case+brand new game(first renter)

All I have to do is buy it when I have 45 bucks.

I haven't actually seen the tire deformations yet, but I saw a screenshot from a review showing ridiculous amounts of marbles on the tires (in TV view [above the helmet]). What I do know is that I need to take better care of my tires because I noticed the rears were wearing out a lot faster than the front. Hahaha. If anything, I'll just make the race 20% instead of 50% ha.

KERS is actually fun to use. It doesn't give you a boost similar to Mario Kart, but it helps you off the line for sure. Just like the real teams, some don't have KERS as mentioned here.

Now that I think of it, I might utilize P1 to make tweaks to most of the car instead of doing a quick car set up to see if it will noticeably improve my performance against AI.

Here's the manual if you're interested: http://cdn.steampowered.com/Manuals/44360/F1_2011_Digital_Man_G4W_US_v2.pdf?t=1316463313

This game is definitely better than 2010 all around. Please believe I have safety car turned on. Ugh, The day needs to hurry up so I can go home and play this. That's a good price! I'm assuming you're in the Americas?

I haven't actually seen the tire deformations yet, but I saw a screenshot from a review showing ridiculous amounts of marbles on the tires (in TV view [above the helmet]). What I do know is that I need to take better care of my tires because I noticed the rears were wearing out a lot faster than the front. Hahaha. If anything, I'll just make the race 20% instead of 50% ha.

KERS is actually fun to use. It doesn't give you a boost similar to Mario Kart, but it helps you off the line for sure. Just like the real teams, some don't have KERS as mentioned here.

Now that I think of it, I might utilize P1 to make tweaks to most of the car instead of doing a quick car set up to see if it will noticeably improve my performance against AI.

Here's the manual if you're interested: http://cdn.steampowered.com/Manuals/44360/F1_2011_Digital_Man_G4W_US_v2.pdf?t=1316463313

This game is definitely better than 2010 all around. Please believe I have safety car turned on. Ugh, The day needs to hurry up so I can go home and play this. That's a good price! I'm assuming you're in the Americas?

Yes yes.

I came home to a pleasant surprise.

Two Gamefly envelopes on the table.

F1 2011 is massively fun.

Dissapointed they used that VIP online code shit.