Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I picked up GH3 today.

The new controllers are pretty accurate, but the timing has to be dead on, and it much prefers you to hammeron as opposed to strum every note.

Im up to the Slipknot song, and I failed 3 times so far. But my hand is getting worn out from playing it non stop until that point (and not failing anything other than against Slash once) until now.

Umm I got to the last set of songs, and can only pass Cliffs of Dover (on my first try). The others I tried once or twice, but my hands were dead after playing for like 7 hours with only half an hour or so break somewhere in there.

On One I was raped by the solo.

I guess I have to practice more and learn when to save my Star Power.

I really like the boss battles idea, it so reminds me of the movie Crossroads.

If only Steve Vai was in teh damn game!!

i haven't played mass effect in about 2 days. i need to get back on it.

it is a pretty cool sci-fi rpg. although i got some beef with some of the combat/fighting

you know i dont mind the human combat parts,

but the parts when you are in that rover thing exploring are really fucking dumb

On the real.

If COD4 doesnt have multiplayer campaign ill be heart broken. Mass Effect should have had that shit too. That would have been epic, you and 3 other guys crushing with whatever member of your squad you want to use.

Sounds like an MMO.

But i agree. I'd really like to have a co-op RPG. that'd be kinda cool.

Fuck that Slayer song, I can only get 37% thru it. The hard setting on GH3 is like Expert on GH2.

I nearly have passed One, got 90% thru it on my last try. I can't imagine how fucking hard Thru the fire and flames is going to be. Has anyone on here passed it yet?

my friend got to like 7% on hard

Skate is fucking awesome as hell, def worth buying.

personally i dislike everything ive heard about COD, its all bullshit hype, and i hate the way the ranking works the most, so i refuse to play it and im just gonna hate on it forever. i might rent it to play the single player though, because i know ill like that, but i cant stand games that dont require any skill to rank up in. i mean, as if it was possible to fuck up a ranking system more than halo 3 did, but voila, they did.

anyways, ignore my bitching, go buy skate