Guest Resurrection

Lol, no. I wish preordering a game meant you automatically get the collector's edition.

From Gamestop:

"The Assassin's Creed Limited Edition contains:

# Collectible 3-inch Altair figure

# Penny Arcade comics

# Mini strategy guide

# Bonus disc including:

- Finalists of Assassin’s Creed short film contest

- Developer diaries

- Trailers

- Producer interview"

No art book included, which is why i was excited about the free art book announcement.

I work at EB Games, which is owned by Gamestop, and hwen you preorder assassins creed you do get the collectors edition (at least in australia)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well as I haven't bought a next gen system yet, I went back to old trusty GH2, and tried Jordan on expert. That shit is a bitch and I can only get up to 47% thru the fucker.

Maybe I should go to practice and learn the shit slowly instead of just jumping on. I guess 47 is an improvement on my first go of 45%

the thing is i dont even want those games, is there a cheaper package without those filler ass titles?

im willing to cop a 360 just do i can play COD4, that shit looks BAAADDDD ASSSSSS.

i suggest what spyd suggested, the xboxarcade version. only thing is, it doesn't come with a hard drive... just a memory card. buy a 20gb hard drive or a 120gb harddrive seperately.

i agree that marvel ultimate alliance is filler, although it did get decent reviews. but i'm surprised you said forza was filler, since you said you like gran turismo. forza is like gran turismo for microsoft. got great reviews and so far is the best looking race game to date.

i got cod4 today. havent played it yet. i will when i finish eating. everyone that's told me about it has me psyched.

i suggest what spyd suggested, the xboxarcade version. only thing is, it doesn't come with a hard drive... just a memory card. buy a 20gb hard drive or a 120gb harddrive seperately.

i agree that marvel ultimate alliance is filler, although it did get decent reviews. but i'm surprised you said forza was filler, since you said you like gran turismo. forza is like gran turismo for microsoft. got great reviews and so far is the best looking race game to date.

i got cod4 today. havent played it yet. i will when i finish eating. everyone that's told me about it has me psyched.

yea id rather buy everything as one, how much is the harddrive seperately?

349 for the xbox and forza is good i geuss, i will wait another few weeks maybe better deals with come.

I work at EB Games, which is owned by Gamestop, and hwen you preorder assassins creed you do get the collectors edition (at least in australia)

That's interesting. here, unfortunately, thats not how it works. Occasionally you'll get the free gift here and there, but pre-ordering never upgrades you to the CE edition (if one exists for that game).

Anyway, I stopped by a Gamestop last night and asked the same thing i did here. The answer I got was something along the lines of "I have no idea. But as far as I know, we are getting the art books in. That's all I know. Oh, and we WILL run out of them, so get here before the store opens."

How fucking lame. I hate incompetent employees. If you don't know what you should know, there should be someone else on the premises who does. Or at least try and make it seem like you're trying to find out for me.

Well, I'm going to try and buddy up with one of the Gamestop dudes that work near where I do, so hopefully he'll hold me one. I'll trade him food.

With the Bioshock LE the figurine would often break during shipping.

With the Halo 3 LE the disks fell off the nibs and got scratched.

I'm gonna sit out the limited editions for a while.

I don't even want to buy games because I know in a couple months I prolly wont have a system to play them on. This is console 4 or 5, I've honestly lost count.

Next RRoD I'm gonna PS3 it, and I've never owned a playstation.

Games I am interested in ATM

COD4 (Even thought I have disliked every COD up until now)

Orange Box

Super Mario Galaxy is a given.

Someone help me decide between COD4 and Orange Box =D

ORANGE BOX easily.

its 5 awesome games, instead of just one awesome game.