Guest Resurrection

I plan on making an iraq superthread. But it is going to be more about how Soldiers live over there and not about fighting. There are so many rules about what pics you can and can not take that I am not trying to draw attention to myself and get in trouble. Also, my job makes taking alot of pics harder then most Soldiers. But this is a video game thread and I am getting off topic.

If anyone can recommend some good PSP games that take a long time to complete, that would be great.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guitar Hero III demo up on live, I'm at 35 percent =D

I just got the demo. The New Graphics are amazing. One thing though.....

I dont like the Star Power Graphics on the Notes as they come. I liked how they looked on the gh2. The new ones are all fat and rounded with no brightness.

Otherwise, cant wait to get it. Pre-ordered it!

i'm thinking about getting this for my dee ess

p6.jpg

just got this in the mail a couple days ago. i should had gotten the 2gb card one, 19 games and it's pretty much full.

playing final fantasy 3 right now.

mindvapors, (or who ever has this..)

how can i get nes/snes games on it? i was looking for some at black cats but didn't find anything under the DS section.

The Orange Box is a pretty awesome deal. Portal was the shit.

just got this in the mail a couple days ago. i should had gotten the 2gb card one, 19 games and it's pretty much full.

mindvapors, (or who ever has this..)

how can i get nes/snes games on it? i was looking for some at black cats but didn't find anything under the DS section.

You need to get an emulator made for the DS for each console. The NES one I have is pretty decent (so far), its called nesDS. There's also an SNES on that i can't think of at the moment, but i'm pretty sure its called snesDS. Also, the SNES emu's aren't that good at the moment.

So after you launch the emulator on your DS, it'll have you choose a rom from your SD card, and you ready to rock.

1) Depending on where you're located, I can tell you the cheapest or quickest place to buy from online.

2) Yes, you can use it with a Mac. As far as interacting with the files on your actual PC go, all you need is to be able to extract files from rar/zip/7z files, read txt files (for instructions with homebrew), and drag and drop to a microSD card.

3) That's a broad questions. As with practically everything else in the world, yes, you can download it. Though, I'll assume though you mean in conjunction with the R4: Yes, you can simply download them (usually wicked small files), extract them, and drag and drop them to the microSD card and bam boom, you're playing DS games.

Have you tried trimming your ROMs?

Also, if you haven't, make sure to update your R4's kernel to v1.11.

MV:

yeah, most of the games i download are already trimmed, got the nesds thing on it now too, only tried out double dragon so far. the newer cards already come with that v1.11 kernel, can something happen to the DS if the kernel is not update and i try to play a newer game?

ASS:

yes, 'legit' ds games too. i bought mine online for 48 bucks shipped, it took like 10 days to get here though.

can something happen to the DS if the kernel is not update and i try to play a newer game?

No, it'll just simply not work or give you and error, no biggie.

I'm in MA.

I'm talking about legit DS games not just like NES emulators (which are cool too).

If I could just download the games instead of buying them sign me up.

As Torque said, ya, actual DS games. I've been loving the New Super Mario Bros. and Elite Beat Agents, fun stuff. If you end up grabbing one, I can give you places to download from (my main site just had a crash, but should be up and running soon).

Also, are you looking for cheapness or quickness?

For THE cheapest anywhere: http://www.dealextreme.com/search.dx/search.r4

-But takes a while to ship as its coming from Hong Kong. Free shipping though!

For the quickest (I forgot you were in MA too): http://www.realhotstuff.com/r4ds-c-56.html

-Took about 2-3 days to ship (they are located in New Jersey).

Aside from that, you just gotta choose whether or not you want to get a bundle with the microSD card included, or see if you can get a cheaper one someplace else. Keep in mind though that the Kingston (Japan made) card is highly recommended, and that some cheap crap cards can lag/not even work with some games (compatibility list here).

Im not much of a rock fan, but i do like to Play GH3. So far, im not liking none of the songs on the game, even the bonus ones, since ive never heard of them before. But still, it's a bad ass game.

The only one i like so far is Lay Down by Priestess.

Here is were im at.....

l_e7001fa0dd03d3fb3c709e4ad3f3e20d.jpg

Im stuck here.......

l_a648646edfd6a6cbdaa5b8a22946e702.jpg

I probably shoulnd of started on expert, but i went for it. Now its taking me for ever to reach Drangon Force, the one song i want to Play sooooooo badly...... all the wait, and i still have to wait hahaha