Guest Resurrection

me and a couple of friends/"co-workers" are debating wether to get a street fighter alpha 2 cabinet put into our work studio. one side of the debate is work and get money. the other side of the debate is we would play sfA2 all the time for free.

we are torn.

I'd go for a MvsC2 or MvsC cabinet or even SFA3 cabinet before I do Alpha2. That or you could get a MAME cab and have em all

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I have three Bioshock shirts, I'm not lying. Two are bootleg shirts I got off e-Bay, one of those is so crappy that I'm too embarrassed to wear it, the other one is pretty nice. Then the third one is the official shirt that actually does not say "Bioshock" anywhere on it, so I can get away with wearing both the good bootleg and the official shirt and not look like the total fanboy douche that I am.

the game i'm looking forward to is Mass Effect.

game informer did an early review and gave it the same score they gave Halo 3 -- 9.75

i think 360 may have 3 exclusive titles that can compete for "game of the year" -- bioshock, halo 3, and mass effect.

some guy at microsoft was bragging that halo 3 outsold ALL ps3 games sales combined in the months of may, june, july, august, and september.

I wanted to buy one and bring it to iraq with me in jan, but I am worried that it will die over there and I will be screwed. All your stories about them failling made my decision for me. So, I am not bringing anything. Maybe my PSP.

Take flicks in Iraq and post them.

There was a Marine that posted here a couple years back, in 2004, who was posting from Iraq. This was before the Battle of Fallujah, which he was saying he was going to be involved in.. He posted a bunch of flicks of the Fallujah invasion. Pretty awesome. I wish I remember his name and that thread so it could be bumped.