Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
cs source just looks like cs but with better graphics.

ive been playin the same old ass computer games for years. starcraft, cs, sometimes ill even play the old sim cities

wooooord. i get bored of every new video game, but thats probably because my best system is a fucking PS2 and my computer has the weakest graphics card known to man.

what is that website again where i can check my system vs the requirements of most PC games out nowadays. i cant buy half of the games out because my shit is so outdated, i need to upgrade soon.

just got:

killtrocity

hells janitor

rampage

in an Infection game (halo3)

i am zombie's bane, fear me, for you will not have my brain!!!

---

@ whoever mentioned Saints Row:

its a mediocre game, i would suggest renting it, not purchasing.

honestly, to me, the best part was being able to get drunk and high.

you can go to the store and buy 40's and blunts, and sit there and get fucked up and then go kill cops

and when you are drunk it gives you super powers, just like real life!

other than that, supreme mediocrity.

i went out and bought F.E.A.R for the PC. its a trippy ass game, but my computer sucks so its pretty choppy and laggy. if i had a better graphics card i bet it would kick ass.

what are the things i should upgrade on my computer? i can install a new graphics card into the PCI-E slot but do i need to get a memory card or some shit as well? i dont know too much about computers so let me know.

Speaking of pre-ordering AC, i've been thinkgin about something.

So I pre-ordered the Collector's/Limited Edition months ago at Gamestop, yet a few days ago it was announced that if you pre-order it, you get a free art book, which i would really dig. Now i can't find the offer on their site at all. So i'm wondering if they 1) went back on their offer, 2) it was only valid for those few days, and 3) if it matters which version of the game you pre-ordered.

I work near one though so i plan on asking when i get back to work (vacation).

i went out and bought F.E.A.R for the PC. its a trippy ass game, but my computer sucks so its pretty choppy and laggy. if i had a better graphics card i bet it would kick ass.

what are the things i should upgrade on my computer? i can install a new graphics card into the PCI-E slot but do i need to get a memory card or some shit as well? i dont know too much about computers so let me know.

upgrade the RAM and graphics card for sure.

i think you should upgrade the gigahertz too. not sure.

i say look in your local phonebook and look for the computer technitians in your area, then call them and ask them what it is exactly you need.

i dont see whats wrong with preordering. i used to always just take my chances that it will be there, but ended up having to wait til it got restocked. i preordered call of duty 4, mass effect, army of two, and

one thing i wont do is camp out and stand in line 2 days in advance with a bunch of computer nerds dressed as the characters from the game