Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I've heard some gripes about it, especially on it getting repetitive halfway through. I heard the same things about Bioshock as well, so I don't know. We'll see, I've had an FPS overload with the last few games (Bioshock, Halo 3, Orange Box) so I'm looking for a welcome change of pace. Just seeing Jerusalem in HD on my 42" has me pretty excited.

whats the best multi player game out there for xbox 360??? like halo, any good ones..im not in to the whole story thing but i like playin live or with people over but need another game kind of sik of halo3 ....thanks[/color][/b]

Yeah Call of Duty 4 is apparently the ill shit.

And CoD3 is really nice too.

I dont know whether its been said or not, but did you guys see SouthPark Lately? They made fun of Guitar Hero.

I thought it was funny when Stan's dad was all jaming to a real guitar and the kids didnt think it was all cool hahaha. And also when he couldnt even play the game, even though he was rocking it on the guitar.

i didnt see the whole episode but i caught a glimpse of them rocking out.

Fuck man. I might have to break down and get a Wii. I bought a 360 just for Assassin's Creed, so I might have to get a Wii for Mario. Haha, i just realized I also got a DS for the New Super Mario Bros, which is the shit!

I've been thinking though, Rock Band, or a Wii? And if I get a Wii, i want it modded, so that adds a little hassle to it (don't know how to mod it myself/can't solder/don't know anyone that would do it in the area).

Super Mario 64 is one of the best games ever made. If Galaxy comes close at all, thats a must by.

Super Mario Galaxy is awesome except in one dimension. Everything was designed excellently, but I was about to get all 120 stars 3 days after I got it...While it took me like a good month to beat Super Mario Sunshine. Galaxy was WAY too easy (my guess is cuz the Wii is still the "family" console) But all of its predecessors have been frustratingly difficult. There's something to be said about spending an entire day to beat one level. There's definitely a sense of accomplishment.

That being said, I would still recommend it. I'ma get Medal Of Honors Heroes 2 for the Wii and trying out the online, since my computer sucks, I've had little experience with online fps, so I might as well start there. Granted its not TF2, it shouldn't be that bad. Right now I'm playin River City Ransom for my GBA, that game is so easy though =[

There's way too many guards around, though. I can't ride around Kingdom without getting accosted by a million guards everytime. And the cities...shit, man, I could wear timboots and one of those really bright hoodies the kids like to wear and I wouldn't attract as much attention as Altair when he's not blending.