Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I dont know whether its been said or not, but did you guys see SouthPark Lately? They made fun of Guitar Hero.

I thought it was funny when Stan's dad was all jaming to a real guitar and the kids didnt think it was all cool hahaha. And also when he couldnt even play the game, even though he was rocking it on the guitar.

That episode made laugh even more becuase it really resembles my roomate. All he does is play that game. When it came out, he skipped work just to play that game all day. He does get more points then me, but really, he thinks hes some rock star or something because of that. I told him to watch it, he did, and he was all like..

" I can get more points alone"

:lol:

Loser.

Yeah, I'm still playing BioShock (haven't had much time to play games lately) and I'm probably still gonna get AC tomorrow.

I'm sure I'll enjoy it, but I find it weird that you've already beaten it. Is it really that short?

I put about 16 hours in. mostly just doing the minimum amount of investigations prior to an assassination.

can anyone here give me some feedback? i haven't bought a video game in a while, haven't played one in a little while either. saw the commercial for the new tony hawk game, and was curious if anyone has played it. is it looks like you can design your skater to ride a certain style. also, it looks like you start off at the bottom and have to earn your way to pro. i don't know, sounds worth checking out, but i have a hard time swallowing all the hype from commercials that are run ever 10 minutes. any feedback?

There are so many good games coming out or that have already been released!! I can't keep up with it! I'm still barely past the first couple of levels on Halo3 and still working on Flatout: Ultimate Carnage, plus I have MoH: Airborne that I loaned to a friend since I haven't even played it yet. With school gearing up towards finals, I have no time to play all these awesome games!

Plus, there's Assassin's Creed and Mass Effect (been waiting forever for that), and that game Timesplitters or whatever looks pretty cool. They should fucking learn to release shit in the summer time, when all the kids have time to play the games because they are on break and need something to do so they won't have to go outside! Look at Bioshock and Dead Rising, both those games came out in early August and sold really well. LEARN THE FUCKING LESSON: GAMES CAN BE RELEASED IN THE SUMMER AND STILL HAVE REALLY GOOD SALES!!!

I dont know whether its been said or not, but did you guys see SouthPark Lately? They made fun of Guitar Hero.

I thought it was funny when Stan's dad was all jaming to a real guitar and the kids didnt think it was all cool hahaha. And also when he couldnt even play the game, even though he was rocking it on the guitar.

Yeah, it was only mentioned about 3 or 4 posts above yours ya fackin' moron.