Guest Resurrection

Man, It might be repetitive, but I'm loving it. I seriously shat my pants when I first got that wide panoramic view of Damascus, huge "holy shit" moment.

The game is basically Prince of Persia (fighting dynamics) combined with Splinter Cell (stealth elements), with the story structure and open world mechanics of Crackdown, all set in the environment of the movie Kingdom of Heaven. That's it, nothing more, nothing less. If that sounds like the kind of combo you'd like to immerse yourself into for a sizable amount of hours, then by all means get this game.

It's definitely no Bioshock though. That still holds the standard to beat as far as I'm concerned.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It's definitely no Bioshock though. That still holds the standard to beat as far as I'm concerned.

i think mamerro finally found a game better than ninja gaiden black

the graphics and the physics in assassin's creed is awesome. the physics are better than any other game i can think of. but still i don't think it's all that it lived up to the hype.

just took hellgate london and the witcher home from work to have a crack at. The combat system in The Witcher is so fucking shit that i gave up playing it after an hour, Hellgate London is alright it got me playing it for like 4 hours but then when i finished that session it didn't have the power to bring me back to it over DotA.

cna anyone reccomend any good RPGs for PC that you don;t have to pay by the month for? online or not

Ps does anyone on here play DotA or are you all console noobzorz

and are you serious you finished galaxy in 3 days? dude I just finally got 120 stars in Mario 64 earlier this year and i have had it for about 10 years. Meeting yoshi after getting 120 stars is the biggest fucking letdown ever but the game is up there with the best i've ever played to date

just took hellgate london and the witcher home from work to have a crack at. The combat system in The Witcher is so fucking shit that i gave up playing it after an hour, Hellgate London is alright it got me playing it for like 4 hours but then when i finished that session it didn't have the power to bring me back to it over DotA.

cna anyone reccomend any good RPGs for PC that you don;t have to pay by the month for? online or not

you played KOTOR and Jade Empire?

I am so stoked for Mass Effect.

Super Mario 64 is one of the best games ever made. If Galaxy is anything like it, I will have to get a Wii sometime in the next year.

And, Mamerro, not to rehash a four year old friendly debate, but God of War might be a little bit better than Ninja Gaiden Black as far as action/fighing intensity goes. :D

yeah. it actually takes place in the present. you're on a machine that lets you relive one of your ancestor's past (in this case, an assassin in the Holy Land during the Crusades) based off of "genetic memory". that's all for now i dont wanna give it away

Ah, I figured it was some sort of simulation trip.