Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I play WC3 for rank =)))

hit me up if you really still play this.

i'm super noob but love that shit. Blizzard puts something in their games taht makes them addictive as shit.

I'm currently playing cod4 and legos starwars on ps3.

cod4=the jam

I got bored with skate really quick, think im gonna sell it/trade it.

Half-Life 2 is so awesome, I'm playing through it again on the computer. I'm so glad that Steam allows you to download games you've already purchased for free, cause I would have never found the registration key for the original copy I bought. Those of you who have been playing the Orange Box I'm sure have at least tried out HL2 and found out just how amazing it is. Except the part where you drive the beater through the beach dunes, that shit is just gay.

Yea, i did most of them.

I put in like 35 ish hours my first time through.

see, i quit my job last week, around the same time i got the game.

having nothing to do, i just sat at home and played it a lot.

A lot of the sidequests are pretty pointless, except for levelling up.

Which, depending on if you plan to replay it a lot to get more achievements, may not matter to you either (lvl)

Yea its an incredible storyline, i suggest playing it as much as you can.

I was doing a bunch of sidequests and realized they have nothing to do with me killing Saren so I got the fuck out.

Honestly. The more and more I play this the more and more I want to break the disc in half. Honestly. You fight Sarens hoe on some ice world. She has this power where she hits with this orb and you fall limp for a few seconds. You would figure that after a few seconds the retards that made the game would make you get up and keep fighting. Nope. She keeps hitting you with these fucking orbs, so if you get hit by one then you can never get up. You lay there and just get shot to death like some guy who fell out of a wheelchair and cant move. Her croanies just come over and shoot you. Theres nothing you can do.

Also. What the fuck is up with the AI on your team? Hey assholes when I tell you to hide behind a wall I dont mean stand in the open and die like a chump. And when I tell you to attack somone that doesnt mean shoot at it no matter whats in the way. Your gay gun doesnt shoot through a 3 foot steel wall so try and move around the side and maybe it will work.

Fucking game.

Lol.

Yea i had a few issues with that fight as well, but its actually pretty easy.

Throw on a barrier, then run like hell to one of the corners, make sure u have Adrenaline Boost ready to use, make sure u keep healing and just blast the hell out of all the dudes.

As far as the Stasis attacks she does, they are pretty easy to dodge...

I agree about the teammate AI but you dont really need them most of the time anyways.

Trust me, the game is worth finishing, the plot was awesome.

Dont worry I finished it after the 15th fucking try. I put on a sheild. Told my niggas to dumb her sheilds down and just ran at her. And put the dance on and unloaded into her face with everything I had.(heh heh) When she died and just stood there and was like "Well, wheres the fucking cutscene?". Her whore commandoes kept on unloading into me and a realized I had to kill them too.