Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
what's up with that new Time Crisis for PS3. I heard this time it's like a first person shooter, and not on a rail, you can move around while holding the gun.

what about Drake's Fortune. i just made a check deposit so I might get both

Isn't it just Time Crisis 4 ?

i played in the arcade... i think it was still on a rail, i cant really remember

Around by me we have a few places that are like arcade/bar. Its pretty fun sometimes, but they dont always have a good selection of games.

Its a lot of dumb shit that old people think is fun.

They need a gamer nerd arcade bar, with a shitload of olschool 2D fighting games

I bought Assassins Creed the other day.

I enjoyed it. I finished it in about 3-4 days. Still working on the flags, Though I havent played it since.

(my wife hated me during that time, i was sick and didnt go to work for 2 days)

It kinda reminded me of GUN for the ps2. There's so much to it, from the way you walk, elevations, people, etc. I did have a few issues with it. 1st it was kind of repetitive, carrying out the same missions just in different cities. To me it didn't increase in difficulty until the last couple main bosses. Then it got crazy. But after dying a few times I discovered a way around it. Then beat easily. Also it kept on freezing up on me when i would start up the game. Alot.

Call of Duty 4

Got this one after. I enjoyed it. I've always enjoyed FPS like COD or MOH. This was cool because it was current, no WWII era weapons. But I finished the game in like 2 days. It was hella short. But now im on the online aspect of it. They've improved the online aspect of it making ranks, allowing unlockables, chat, clans etc for the ps3. So i guess they breezed through the single player and devoted more of the time and money into the online multi player experience.

Next one I want is the new MOH. Any reviews?

I really suggest against getting that game, it's a flaming turd. The minuscule amount of fun you'll have playing it severely outweighs the money you spend getting your hands on it.

I beat Mass Affect today, twas pretty rad. I'm looking forward to playing through it later and doing more side quests.

I dunno if you've played HL2 Episode 2 yet, but if you haven't, get ready. It blows the original game and episode 1 out of the water, it really is some seriously inspired game design.

I haven't cause I didn't have the time and didn't think I could just download HL2 for free off steam since I'm already registered from when the game came out. But now, once I finish HL2 again, I'm definitely going to dive right into Episode 1 and 2.

Can I jump into HL2 without playing HL1? I only played like the first 20 minutes of HL1, but have been wanting to play this game that everyone's been raving about for years (and I have the Orange Box).

You can play HL-2 without having played the first one, but expect to be confused about why everyone knows you and what the whole "Black Mesa" thing everyone is talking about is about. I strongly, strongly recommend the original Half-Life, as it was the most highly-rated game when it came out and, having played through it years after I first played it, still holds up strongly to the test of time. It's a really wonderful gaming experience. Multiplayer was the fucking shit, too.

If anyone is playing HL-1 or HL-2 on the PC, let me know and I will send you copies of the deathmatch levels I created for the games, I'm pretty proud of them.

i haven't played in an arcade in years. so i don't know about timecrisis 4.

i thought arcades have been dying out since consoles started getting just as good graphics as the arcade

There's only one good arcade that I know of in the Boston area, in Somerville, called "Good Times". They have a ton of awesome arcade games, even classics like the old Ninja Turtles game and the annoying-fucking-frustrating Simpsons game. They even have a go-cart track inside. It's a cool place but the crowd can get a little shady at times.

getting your router to co-operate with XBL can be one of the biggest pains in the ass EVAR

i spent more than 2 hours on tech support lines only to find out that the brand of router i had was pretty much incompatible with 360. (netgear)

if its a netgear, you might want to get a linksys, i was told by actual netgear support people that they have serious issues with console gaming online compatibility

Drakes fortune=Bomb

Assasins Creed=Bombdiggity

Resistance fall of man is old news. Very good though.

Call of duty Four was WAY to short. And the online is just a pain in the ass due to load times.

But UNREAL TOURNAMENT 3 Is where its at. Just two more weeks till release.

Guitar Hero 3 Was WAY to short but hey, I still play it with the crew so. It was a worthwhile investment. Thats all.

what's up with that new Time Crisis for PS3. I heard this time it's like a first person shooter, and not on a rail, you can move around while holding the gun.

what about Drake's Fortune. i just made a check deposit so I might get both

Ya, Time Crisis 4 will use a new type of gun, the Guncon 3. Its basically a gun but with a d-pad or joystick coming on the side of it. Seems pretty rad to having it off rails and as a FPS with a lightgun.

I used to play GT with an auto, but then realised how much easier it was to knock off speed using gears and all of a sudden i was killing races and everything else.

Why was GH3 too short? I think it goes on a fair bit, especially since my normal control is fucked so I can't delete stuff from my memory card so I have to restart the game again playing thru it due to a fucking crash. I can only take playing Hit me with your best shot so many times!!! gahhh