Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
;5861915']I lost myslef once in this game. joined a clan made playoffs 4 season straight. I used to own. How is COD4 compared to this.

rsx3_logo.jpg

Try this instead:

724617_GS_L_F.jpg

Much better.

COD4 is a good game, but imo it is garbage.

It all depends how balanced and competitive you prefer your FPS's.

Try this instead:

724617_GS_L_F.jpg

Much better.

COD4 is a good game, but imo it is garbage.

It all depends how balanced and competitive you prefer your FPS's.

I got that and play on xbox live but when i played it was the original one and black arrow then the rest were way to fucking weird. Vegas is ok, but not many players on there.

;5866521'] Vegas is ok' date=' but not many players on there.[/quote']

Yea, everyone is either playing Halo 3, or Call of Duty 4 right now.

There used to be a lot of people playing Vegas, not anymore though.

I'm sure it still has its loyal following though.

New Halo maps coming out, Dec 11....

H3_DLC_Standoff_inline.jpg

H3_DLC_RatsNest_inline.jpg

H3_DLC_Foundry_inline.jpg

So i bought Rock Band on Wednesday.

200307b.jpg

Played it for a few hours that night.

134551-RockBand.jpg

Then the next morning, played it some more. And the guitar fucking broke.

rockbandguitar_wideblog.jpg

And apparently its very widespread. WHAT THE FUCK.

Sorry to hear it fucked up.

Just browsed the tracklisting, it seems pretty shit to me. There are only a few songs on there I would like to play.

What are the drums like? I'm assuming the vocal thing is just like Singstar.

I haven't played Singstar, but I did testplay Karaoke Revolution (also made by Harmonix). Can't imagine the concept being too different.

The drums are why I bought the game (brother was down to sing, and a friend digs the guitar, so it worked out). I have never played the drums in real life. Never. But I seem to be picking this up pretty easily. I started off on Medium and i'm doing well. They are fun, but the kick pedal gets my muscles above my ankle aching. If anyone here plays drums for real, is that normal when you start out? So far I haven't liked the songs, but we are playing through the World Tour and will hopefully get better ones (I purposely didn't look at the tracklist before or after its release).

Aside from the guitar shitting the bed on me, it was a wicked good update to the peripheral. It played amazingly well. Going from fret to fret was super smooth and found myself being able to play harder songs than I would be able to with the old GH1 guitar.

Oh, and Mass Effect is pretty good.

They are fun, but the kick pedal gets my muscles above my ankle aching. If anyone here plays drums for real, is that normal when you start out?

Yes, that is normal. The drums work muscles that you rarely, if ever use, so you are bound to feel strain there. As time goes on, if you wind up playing real drums, you will be able to play for longer without feeling the burn and it will get easier to handle.

Was on vacation for 10 days on brought the xbox.

COD4 is off the chain. If youve ever watched any ac-130 gunship videos before, they made it look pretty cool. And the whole shooting a guy 10 times in the chest to take them down is done with. Flashbang a room and go in with iron sights drawn and just 3 round burst every guy and their toast. But I HATED how they would spawn and spawn and spawn and just keep going if you didnt move up. I need to shoot a few guys in the windows and doors so I can move up without walking into a wall of bullets.

Got Mass Effect a few days ago. Not bad. But fuck me if I dont save the game before every firefight. If you die, and you didnt save the game, you end up at the last save point. Which can be 15 minutes away, forcing you to fight your whole way back to the point at where you died. Lamest. Fucking. Shit. Ever.

Sorry to hear it fucked up.

Just browsed the tracklisting, it seems pretty shit to me. There are only a few songs on there I would like to play.

What are the drums like? I'm assuming the vocal thing is just like Singstar.

A friend bought this game and we have been playing it constantly...

Our band name is Occular Penetration :lol: anyways

we havent had any issues with any of the instruments breaking,

the game is extremely fun, and hilarious to play with 4 people,

because you all know how big of fools you must look like but you dont care because its fun.

the only problem i have with the game is during the world tour mode you

are quite often forced to replay over and over again the gayest songs ever

On another note... just picked up Mass Effect, wow this game fucking rules.

Anyone into RPGs, this is a MUST HAVE on 360.

Was on vacation for 10 days on brought the xbox.

COD4 is off the chain. If youve ever watched any ac-130 gunship videos before, they made it look pretty cool. And the whole shooting a guy 10 times in the chest to take them down is done with. Flashbang a room and go in with iron sights drawn and just 3 round burst every guy and their toast. But I HATED how they would spawn and spawn and spawn and just keep going if you didnt move up. I need to shoot a few guys in the windows and doors so I can move up without walking into a wall of bullets.

Got Mass Effect a few days ago. Not bad. But fuck me if I dont save the game before every firefight. If you die, and you didnt save the game, you end up at the last save point. Which can be 15 minutes away, forcing you to fight your whole way back to the point at where you died. Lamest. Fucking. Shit. Ever.

I haven't had a problem with having to go back 15 minutes or whatever, or at least haven't noticed it. But I must not know how to fucking fight right because I die all the fucking time. I need to research on wtf the D-Pad actually controls and just basics of using the abilities, etc. It just took forever to get through this one battle with a bunch of biotics that can knock your dudes unconscious with one hit of some ability. Fuck.