WHATS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?

DETO

5 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

no i've never been to the gathering of the juggalos. not a big festival(or icp) person, but if they were nice people i'd consider going in with an open mind lol

Dude, they are really nice people.

Please go next year.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, morton said:

A water flosser to replace one that broke last week, they added a bunch of features I don't want to drive the price up but i got fifty percent off for prime day. 

What brand did you get as the replacement and what was the brand that crapped out?  

26 minutes ago, morton said:

water pic for both

I had to confirm my brands for both as well.  Yeah, my first Waterpik went out to.  One day it just stopped working with no warning.  I thought I bought the second one being a different brand but nope, it just has a toothbrush as the upgrade.  

Edit: pump motor runs better with cold to luke warm water, hot water slows it down. 

Edited by ndv

• 2 weeks later...

Bunch of groceries for a semi fancy dinner

cucumber with goat cheese, lemon zest, and caviar (American black bowfin, pretty cheap but a nice flavor)

Giant scallop in cucumber poblano gazpacho

Dama Sagrada polenta with roasted poblanos

Roasted cauliflower with grilled corn and green salsa

Lime cilantro cumin shrimp 

Macerated peaches and strawberries with homemade tahitian vanilla fro-goat-yo. (I also make a mango frogoyo).

Paired with vinho verdes and albarinos, I have a yamazaki 12 to crack later in the evening. 

I'll try to remember to get a couple pics as I've never participated in the home-cooked thread...

• Like 2
  • Props 2

1 hour ago, Fist 666 said:

Bunch of groceries for a semi fancy dinner

cucumber with goat cheese, lemon zest, and caviar (American black bowfin, pretty cheap but a nice flavor)

Giant scallop in cucumber poblano gazpacho

Dama Sagrada polenta with roasted poblanos

Roasted cauliflower with grilled corn and green salsa

Lime cilantro cumin shrimp 

Macerated peaches and strawberries with homemade tahitian vanilla fro-goat-yo. (I also make a mango frogoyo).

Paired with vinho verdes and albarinos, I have a yamazaki 12 to crack later in the evening. 

I'll try to remember to get a couple pics as I've never participated in the home-cooked thread...

Will be interesting to see.  Not sure that would be the menu for me, but I'd come just for the Yamazaki.