WHATS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, nicklesndimes said:

@ndv i was just thinking about how to rig up some kind of tent/canvas over the bed as well..

Many many uses for that guy.  Could even put a removal box on it too for box truck or overland type thing.  Wonder if it has hydraulics for the bed?  Some removable skirting around the sides and you have a light duty dump truck. Perfect for personal lawn care like sand and mulch. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, ndv said:

Many many uses for that guy.  Could even put a removal box on it too for box truck or overland type thing.  Wonder if it has hydraulics for the bed?  Some removable skirting around the sides and you have a light duty dump truck. Perfect for personal lawn care like sand and mulch. 

Lol….maybe an ultra light duty truck for hauling empty cardboard boxes and styrofoam. You def ain’t hauling any man sized loads in that thing.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

Just now, LUGR said:

Lol….maybe an ultra light duty truck for hauling empty cardboard boxes and styrofoam. You def ain’t hauling any man sized loads in that thing.

No doubt!  I mean like a yard of dirt, but maybe.  I mean not knocking honda but they are not known for transmissions, so I figure the tranny would go out pretty quickly 

occasionally i see an accord, civic and the minivan with a ball on the back and think to myself, "but it's a honda?"

2 hours ago, ndv said:

No doubt!  I mean like a yard of dirt, but maybe.  I mean not knocking honda but they are not known for transmissions, so I figure the tranny would go out pretty quickly 

occasionally i see an accord, civic and the minivan with a ball on the back and think to myself, "but it's a honda?"

Maybe a half yard on a good day.

0F509920-F622-4155-B1BD-D6B801D97A87.thumb.png.1c61d21855eeaac3e3bb329b7418ee4b.png

https://www.jdmexport.com/blog/how-much-weight-can-a-honda-acty-truck-carry

2 hours ago, ndv said:

@LUGR you're right!  Nevermind.  The thing is only good for a few boxes of girl scout cookies. 

You could probably swallow some man sized loads in the back of that thing.

Gotta be about that F350 long bed life around your way.

• Truth 1

31 minutes ago, LUGR said:

You could probably swallow some man sized loads in the back of that thing.

Gotta be about that F350 long bed life around your way.

Quite a bit. But the most popular choice is the 250.  Every once in a while I'll see the 450 and it will look like is being well used. 

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, ndv said:

Quite a bit. But the most popular choice is the 250.  Every once in a while I'll see the 450 and it will look like is being well used. 

Every growing 16 year old boy needs a 3/4 to 1 ton diesel truck. Preferably with a six inch lift.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Every growing 16 year old boy needs a 3/4 to 1 ton diesel truck. Preferably with a six inch lift.

It's always the o&g dad making the good money or dude is self-employed with electrical or roofing business.  Trucks look like they have 200k worth of stuff on it,never used, always looking brand new.  Kelly blue book has it valued at 70k  and the only people that want the truck is to actually haul with it but they gotta get it re-lowered to hook a trailer up to it again.  

It's a life choice for sure but if I am gonna buy a pick up, I am gonna a figure out how to make money ey off it.   Hot shot or something. 

I was just having high hopes and imagine using that lil thing for laundry and groceries and general be boppin around the borough purposes.  Driver side on the opposite and has a manual shift.

this happened instead  

He bought a new car  

we have no need for 2 vehicles atm. We’re grateful just  to have a designated parking place for his car 

Edited by SMdoubleXL
You get the picture
  • Like 1
  • Props 2
  • LOL! 1