WHATS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, LUGR said:

comes with empty box too!

Bro, I'm going to use it for a present but hear me out.

The item is a necklace.  I'm going to tape it to a wall inside the box, so when they shake the box,  it will feel empty. Probably be creative and cut a decoy wall.

I prepared the following punchlines:

"Can't you read?"

"You got an empty box from Christmas"

"Santa read your box and skipped putting coals inside"

• Like 1
  • Props 2
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

eh, the price was fair.

haven't had a boot cut in a long time. should i try em again?

edit: when i got home to put away today's haul i found these in my reserves. you know how i do lol

17033678036917631283151606543082.jpg

Get some Chelsea boots to go with those jeans!

• LOL! 1

• 2 weeks later...

5ebdd032cec447ada6e5d4f55d8e7906.jpeg?sw\

my old digital one finally started getting rust on the bottom after 3 years of use..didnt feel like shelling out an extra 20 and waiting two more days for the digital one i had

7d7f8ec3-6efc-47b2-86a4-8f8a223bb3f0.160

if you can get over the lid not opening all the way , this is probably on of the best mid tier electric kettles out there still.

might buy the digital black again and use the newer glass one for tea and the black for coffee since i french press anyway

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, MOOGLE? said:

5ebdd032cec447ada6e5d4f55d8e7906.jpeg?sw\

my old digital one finally started getting rust on the bottom after 3 years of use..didnt feel like shelling out an extra 20 and waiting two more days for the digital one i had

7d7f8ec3-6efc-47b2-86a4-8f8a223bb3f0.160

if you can get over the lid not opening all the way , this is probably on of the best mid tier electric kettles out there still.

might buy the digital black again and use the newer glass one for tea and the black for coffee since i french press anyway

cool! I just got an electric kettle for Christmas. Haven’t used it or really checked the specs out, think it’s a pretty basic one. I drink tea twice a day, so pretty happy to get it out of the box soon.

• Like 2

The high fidelity part is keeping sound quality.  Noise gets filtered out but still lets the sound you wanna hear at a lower level.

It's weird walking around with no background noise. My voice isn't all in my head, which is nice.

Will test them out on the road..

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, T4M* said:

The high fidelity part is keeping sound quality.  Noise gets filtered out but still lets the sound you wanna hear at a lower level.

It's weird walking around with no background noise. My voice isn't all in my head, which is nice.

Will test them out on the road..

Interesting.  I think I need purchase a pair to see what it is all about. 

• Truth 1

I was recommended these for when I DJ. I hope they do great. Just imagine finally hearing everyone that's yelling at you, loud and clear lol awesome.

In the meantime,  when I drive , the wind is on my checklist. I think I'll hear it, but hopefully not loud and still hear the person on the passenger seat.

The galaxy buds has a mode called "Ambient Mode", turns on a mic outside the bud and only lets voice frequencies in and amplify them even in loud environments.  Those are pricey tho.

@ndv

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, SMdoubleXL said:

@T4M*

are these like the same concept? 

LOOP brand 

IMG_4363.thumb.jpeg.2b4264532adc75c4b14078d1cc9a0281.jpeg

Yes. They have a different style and rating, but does the job. You have an extra plug to go all mute, mine don't.  Mine are the style that sort of keeps them hidden.

Try them out. Use them while sleeping. I'm going to tonight.

Edited by T4M*
  • Like 3

52 minutes ago, T4M* said:

Yes. They have a different style and rating, but does the job. You have an extra plug to go all mute, mine don't.  Mine are the style that sort of keeps them hidden.

Try them out. Use them while sleeping. I'm going to tonight.

I got them for work. Our rooms are so loud. 
im deaf on one side so I just put my good ear in the pillow and I hear nothing when I sleep. The times I’ve worn something to sleep in my good ear, I feel all I hear is my head move on the pillow. Ha 

Im guessing they are two entirely different companies @cancelculttourist  but I’ve been wrong many o times 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

3 hours ago, cancelculttourist said:

Wait loop like the paint? Earplugs made by graffiti supply company's?

yeah dude, you are supposed to always wear those ear plugs when you paint

• Truth 3
  • LOL! 1