Great Moments in 12oz History

El Jefe Uno

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
^there were a few sketchbooks going around....whatever happened to them?

Rage's passaround was completed. i wasn't satisfied with my contribution but oh well

also did one with some oontz ladies. me, suki, seven.13, maybe some other folks

i think most of the rest were lost tho

Yeah I was in one about 4 years back now as well, that old NY head Des kicked it off. We all got our books back, I've still got mine and copies of the pics I did for others tucked away somewhere. Was fucking expensive sending books to the US from Australia, shit cost me hundreds in the end but still worth it.

• Like 1

DAO was hilarious. The your day in pies thread was always a good time. the movies thread, the book thread, the quote and jokes threads. drawing a giant pedo bear on draw ball i remember contributing towards. the skateboard thread was always entertaining too. I recall somebody getting a blow job from sexas or something in one thread too but I cant remember entirely.

Drawball was definitely cool. The Dao pic thread and the dog/whale arguments were a classic as was Amber Lamps. I often wonder what folk like Shai, Twinky, Casek and so on are doing with themselves these days. I've met a few folk off the 12 over the years and it was always a good experience.

http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/article/evograms_03

• Like 2