Great Moments in 12oz History

El Jefe Uno

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Massachusetts 12oz topic back in the day of 2001-2004 (ish) was a fun mess. Pretty sure the topic was deleted then started up 5 or 6 different times, posts getting deleted by Moderators and dissed tag photos getting thrown up on a daily basis.

• 2 months later...

That shit's too funny. Where is Steve now? One story I can share is how we used to troll the shit out of TEASE all the time. I mean, he kinda brought it upon himself. Then, years later I moved to Austin and made an effort to go meet the guy to play some pool and drink beer. He was a lot nicer in person and not retarded like people probably thought he was. I mean, I know the whole getting preggo by giving bj's thing can never be lived down but he was a good guy.

I also used to enjoy the shenanigans that El Mamerro would pull on his family. I am pretty sure there was some tea bagging of mom and peeing in the fan that was blowing on his sleeping dad. I dunno how real those things were but something makes me think it was real. Ah, good times.

• 1 year later...

Original Russian Bride thread where the mod team gave real thought to bringing over a crew of hot, lonely Svetlana’s is still the most epic thread of all time. Really wish I could find it. 

Free 12oz shirt to anyone able to dig it out snd bump and bump it back to page 1. 

• Like 1

Forgot the SN but I can cleary picture a phat white ass.

Redhighlights..

Not sure if I posted about this, but an ex of mine said she would've never been with me had she read my posts here before we hooked up. Shit really fucked with her. Haha...

• Like 2
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

8 hours ago, misteraven said:

That’s a good one for sure, though admittedly I was only loosely following. Think that was the era where 12oz started really getting out of control. 

was good fun because Ralphy said when it was going to happen and we all joined the adamsblock forum in the hours/days leading up to it

Gradaually their forum started filling up with cryptic posts just saying oontz and the veterans of that forum started saying "wtf is this oontz shit?"

it was a time when I was working this rubbish job where I sat by myself for hours each day and it was a friday afternoon AU time so there was nobody around.

Remember hitting refresh on the feed thinking "fuck where is he?" because Ralphy was a few minutes late then it just went off. In one of the pics a cops car stopped at the lights and we were all sure it was over but they drove on.

I thought it was cool becaiuse besides the meet ups it was an event I was really part of!

the aftermath got a bit boring though..

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

adamsblock takedown where 12oz made the San Francisco paper

caligula fapsfatties.png

One of my favorite threads thanks to Shai and Fat Raphy and everyone else involved!!

The banner in this picture says "Caligula faps fatties" lol

That was at "3rd base"

• Like 1
  • Props 2
  • LOL! 2

13 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

@TreSixO

was it you that had a hip hop album  that you shared on here?

I think I dropped that la the darkman mixtape on here - still the only DJ in nashville to have official wu features and cosigns on a tape. I also dropped a group album 9/9/09 but not sure if I pushed that through here, although probably some tracks. Not sure what my activity was on here around that time