27 dead in elementary school shooting

Eyar

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there are gonna be a lot of devastated families sitting around the xmas tree this year.

i cannot imagine going through that. i bet lots of those parents are all excited about giving their kids the gifts and shit

now they are dead.

insane.

and of course, since it was some white asshole 24 year old, no one will call this terrorism

Are you seriously making this about race right now? Some asian fuck just did the same thing in China on the same fucking day. It wont be called terrorism because its fucking not, not because his skins white. He was part of no group, had no political cause and there was no political means to be gained from this. This was yet another sick fucking loon who should of been aborted.

Just under half of the [mass shootings in the US] involved school or workplace shootings (11 and 19, respectively)...

Forty three of the killers were white males...

The average age of the killers was 35...

Of the 139 guns possessed by the killers, more than three quarters were obtained legally

and what will change?

zero.

but don't try to get matches anywhere near your shoes on a plane, cuz then the whole country will have to change.

I agree changes need to be made, the questiuon is what? Unless you have a total gun ban similiar to the UK gun control laws will never prevent shit like this, and as with the chinese bastard, when the guns are gone sickos will use knives and bombs.

This better not be over his parents deleting his WOW account or lack of sexy time.

seriously, ladies need to start making those legs part the red sea more.

I'm firm in the belief that if more people were pre-occupied with taking trips to Smangledesh, less shit like this would happen. no time to develop complex resentment or ideals...my dicks wet!

in all seriousness, what a way to literally devestate an entire community.

/HumanityFail

first the mall, less then a mile away from me. now this shit. in the same fucking week. somewhere. someplace. there are a fuck ton of lonely mixed up white kids with guns and they are PISSED the fuck off that they didn't pull todays massacre off yet. it's about to be one sick fucked up competition of psychopaths and no one can do shit about it.

alright, then pointlessly sit on an internet graffiti forum and get into a pissing contest about who knows more about what when its quite obvious this is not just a cut and dry issue.

everyone loses here, the victims, their families, the family of the accused, humanity as a whole.

shit has happened here in canada too (albeit not as frequently) and we have gun control up the ass.

first the mall, less then a mile away from me. now this shit. in the same fucking week. somewhere. someplace. there are a fuck ton of lonely mixed up white kids with guns and they are PISSED the fuck off that they didn't pull todays massacre off yet. it's about to be one sick fucked up competition of psychopaths and no one can do shit about it.

Well atleast you don't have to worry about a black shooter in a school or workplace setting.

• Like 1

Real screwed up, both Connecticut and China.

To throw my hat in the ring - 1. it's not terrorism for the exact reasons Eastwood and Fist said. I have no idea why people want to call everything terrorism, as if that makes it more important. He's a nutjob killer, calling him a terrorist won't change anything other than obfuscating matters and making the definition worthless.

Second, just an observation, some one said the China deal shows that gun control is useless as they will just use knives and shit instead. However the difference is, US=20+ dead, China=20+ injured. I'm not for or against control, but the argument that it makes no difference doesn't add up in that example.

Regardless of the academic shit, it's all horrible.

"and of course, since it was some white asshole 24 year old, no one will call this terrorism"

Doesn't matter what they deam it, it's still what it is and it's still a tragedy.

And there are plenty of "Terrorist" white males convicted on our own turf, Timothy Mcveigh, i believe Jared Loughner too, for instance.

"the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes. " By definition he hasn't fallin under that category yet, but if the investigation finds anything implying a political agenda was being carried out.. then that'll change. You kill a bunch of children with no real motive... you are simply just crazy.

i left for work this morning reading that there was only 1 dead and it was the shooter, came home and it was up to 28 shit like this usually doesnt fuck with me , i mean its always fucked up when some fucking idiot blasts on people, but this is fucking with me, as it would anybody, idk, humans are the most disgusting , shit is just fucked up. fuck.. all i have to say..

can someone post a pic of obamas fake tear after discussing this horrible tragedy with the nation.. this might just bring in more gun control laws, Right to bear arms, might aswell cross that out..

Even if it did...which it won't...boo fucking hoo. Shit like this would happen less often, gun crime would go down, and that's an undeniable fact.

I don't care if someone wants to own a small caliber rifle or a handgun with a limited magazine capacity. But no one needs an M4 to "defend their home," nor does anyone need to stockpile guns.

Nothing's gonna change, though. Everyone will be up in arms, probably for a little longer because children were the victims, but at the end of the day it'll be a flash in the pan until the next time this happens.

First off, RIP to the dead and condolences to their families and the wounded

gun crime happens>we need guns to protect ourselves!>no change to gun control laws>repeat

lives are lost and families are torn apart and nothing changes

To allow such a widespread sale of guns on a national level invites disaster. this is the perfect time to be talking about the proliferation of arms amongst a civilian populace and the problems that creates.

"now is a time for mourning" is just a convenient way to not discuss the issues and hope in time that this is relegated to one of those "oh yeah, i remember that" things.

WOULD YOU TELL YOUR ELEMENTARY SCHOOL AGE KIDS ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED?

fucking why? might as well tell them there's no santa claus, the world is on fire, and you'll have to stop drop and roll if you wanna get presents.

here's an excerpt from some parent on my fb

smrnev.png

im never having kids.

• Like 1

Even if it did...which it won't...boo fucking hoo. Shit like this would happen less often, gun crime would go down, and that's an undeniable fact.

I don't care if someone wants to own a small caliber rifle or a handgun with a limited magazine capacity. But no one needs an M4 to "defend their home," nor does anyone need to stockpile guns.

Nothing's gonna change, though. Everyone will be up in arms, probably for a little longer because children were the victims, but at the end of the day it'll be a flash in the pan until the next time this happens.

We need M4's because the military uses M4's. And I am more afraid of my own government than the civilians who live under its rule. As I should be. Fuck tyranny in all forms.

When you solve a problem, you don't remedy the effect, you remedy the cause.

The problem here is not that a civilian had access to a semi automatic rifle, it's that he was bat shit fucking crazy.

It's not about gun control. It's about control. You can go be a defenseless pussy in your state, I'll be armed to the teeth in Texas.

and of course, since it was some white asshole 24 year old, no one will call this terrorism

because labeling this as terrorism accomplishes...?

and this is the most racist shit I've seen posted on the oontz in like 3 weeks. Timothy McVay was a white guy, the first terrorist who blew up OKC. Then the Unibomber. Another white guy, terrorist genius college professor...

so now you gotta be off-white to be labeled as a terrorist?