Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Eyar

27 dead in elementary school shooting

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
can someone post a pic of obamas fake tear after discussing this horrible tragedy with the nation.. this might just bring in more gun control laws, Right to bear arms, might aswell cross that out..

Even if it did...which it won't...boo fucking hoo. Shit like this would happen less often, gun crime would go down, and that's an undeniable fact.

I don't care if someone wants to own a small caliber rifle or a handgun with a limited magazine capacity. But no one needs an M4 to "defend their home," nor does anyone need to stockpile guns.

Nothing's gonna change, though. Everyone will be up in arms, probably for a little longer because children were the victims, but at the end of the day it'll be a flash in the pan until the next time this happens.

First off, RIP to the dead and condolences to their families and the wounded

gun crime happens>we need guns to protect ourselves!>no change to gun control laws>repeat

lives are lost and families are torn apart and nothing changes

To allow such a widespread sale of guns on a national level invites disaster. this is the perfect time to be talking about the proliferation of arms amongst a civilian populace and the problems that creates.

"now is a time for mourning" is just a convenient way to not discuss the issues and hope in time that this is relegated to one of those "oh yeah, i remember that" things.

i hate having so manymilitary friends spouting off on FB today. sheesh. some truly moronic rhetoric being thrown around.

also, fuck mike huckabee. he's on some westboro baptist shit.

WOULD YOU TELL YOUR ELEMENTARY SCHOOL AGE KIDS ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED?

fucking why? might as well tell them there's no santa claus, the world is on fire, and you'll have to stop drop and roll if you wanna get presents.

here's an excerpt from some parent on my fb

smrnev.png

im never having kids.

• Like 1

Even if it did...which it won't...boo fucking hoo. Shit like this would happen less often, gun crime would go down, and that's an undeniable fact.

I don't care if someone wants to own a small caliber rifle or a handgun with a limited magazine capacity. But no one needs an M4 to "defend their home," nor does anyone need to stockpile guns.

Nothing's gonna change, though. Everyone will be up in arms, probably for a little longer because children were the victims, but at the end of the day it'll be a flash in the pan until the next time this happens.

We need M4's because the military uses M4's. And I am more afraid of my own government than the civilians who live under its rule. As I should be. Fuck tyranny in all forms.

When you solve a problem, you don't remedy the effect, you remedy the cause.

The problem here is not that a civilian had access to a semi automatic rifle, it's that he was bat shit fucking crazy.

It's not about gun control. It's about control. You can go be a defenseless pussy in your state, I'll be armed to the teeth in Texas.

Hmm...if you have an M4 because the military does, that also does a good job of explaining your penchant for high school age girlfriends, because last I looked a pretty good chunk of the military has those too.

and of course, since it was some white asshole 24 year old, no one will call this terrorism

because labeling this as terrorism accomplishes...?

and this is the most racist shit I've seen posted on the oontz in like 3 weeks. Timothy McVay was a white guy, the first terrorist who blew up OKC. Then the Unibomber. Another white guy, terrorist genius college professor...

so now you gotta be off-white to be labeled as a terrorist?

So tragic and it sucks that it takes something like this to get the whole world to notice...it's not like this is a new issue it's just that nothing gets done about it.

Lets not turn this into a crossfire thread...

Hmm...if you have an M4 because the military does, that also does a good job of explaining your penchant for high school age girlfriends, because last I looked a pretty good chunk of the military has those too.

If she has her own car and job, she's grown. You mad? I didn't shoot nobody.

did you really just bust out the thesaurus on me? penchant? :D

Nah, that's an off-the-top word.

Being in the northeast might make me a defenseless pussy by paranoid Texan standards, but that also means that I'm highly educated. So of course I'm white, too.

• Like 1

WOULD YOU TELL YOUR ELEMENTARY SCHOOL AGE KIDS ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED?

Did not have to, the bus driver took care of that along with feeding em a bunch of misinformation about motive and killings.

Class act.

The tyranny of the government being the reason for lax gun laws line is such bullshit.

• Like 1

you're the expert.

A Tea Party image. Neat! I too have a provocative Internet graphic to back up my point.

406713_10151140499285213_1583710213_n.jpg

...And I'm not even particularly opposed to handgun ownership. But clearly, the laws are loose enough as it stands that they're a huge issue. Anyway, I'll hop off the Crossfire train...

So, lax gun laws are not for resisting government over reach but are justified by some sort of wild spirit reasoning.

When you are in your 30's having a girlfriend who has a car is not really high up on things to brag about on the internet btw.

mushroom tea party, maybe.

Cause of death (Data from 2009 unless otherwise noted)1 Number

All Causes 2,437,163

Diseases of Heart 599,413

Malignant Neoplasms 567,628

Chronic Lower Respiratory Diseases 137,353

Cerebrovascular Diseases 128,842

Lack of Health Insurance3 (2005) 44,789

Poisoning 41,592

Drug-Induced2 39,147

Intentional Self-Harm (Suicide) 36,909

Septicemia 35,639

Motor Vehicle Accidents 34,485

Firearm Injuries 31,347

Alcohol-Induced 24,518

Illicit Drugs (2000) 17,0004

Homicide 16,799

Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) 9,406

Viral hepatitis 7,694

Cannabis (Marijuana) 0

1 Based on the International Classification of Diseases, Tenth Revision, Second Edition, 2004, except for "lack of health insurance" and "cannabis"

2 "Drug induced" include both legal and illicit drugs.

3 Wilper, Andrew P., et al., "Health Insurance and Mortality in US Adults," American Journal of Public Health (Washington, DC: American Public Health Association, December 2009), Vol. 99, No. 12

4 Mokdad, Ali H., PhD, James S. Marks, MD, MPH, Donna F. Stroup, PhD, MSc, Julie L. Gerberding, MD, MPH, "Actual Causes of Death in the United States, 2000," Journal of the American Medical Association, (March 10, 2004), G225 Vol. 291, No. 10, 1242.

Source:

Kenneth D. Kochanek, M.A.; Jiaquan Xu, M.D.; Sherry L. Murphy, B.S.; Arialdi M. Minino, M.P.H.; and Hsiang-Ching Kung, Ph.D., "Deaths: Final Data for 2009," Division of Vital Statistics (Atlanta, GA: Centers for Disease Control), Vol. 60, Number 3, Dec. 29, 2011

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr60/nvsr60_03.pdf

Wilper, Andrew P.; Woolhandler, Steffie; Lasser, Karen E.; McCormick, Danny; Bor, David H.; & Himmelstein, David U., "Health Insurance and Mortality in US Adults," American Journal of Public Health (Washington, DC: American Public Health Association, December 2009), Vol. 99, No. 12

http://www.pnhp.org/excessdeaths/health-insurance-and-mortality-in-US-ad...

let's ban fast food and cigarettes while we're at it. fucking killer man.

So, lax gun laws are not for resisting government over reach but are justified by some sort of wild spirit reasoning.

When you are in your 30's having a girlfriend who has a car is not really high up on things to brag about on the internet btw.

OH i forgot we know each other outside of an internet forum, ya got me br0

How are arms control and public health related?

Not only on the internet, but as a adult in general owning a car is not really high status in our society.

mushroom tea party, maybe.

let's ban fast food and cigarettes while we're at it. fucking killer man.

Check dat image location man.

And there's a difference between guns and fast food/cigarettes. No one killed by a gun, aside from suicides, woke up and thought "I am going to make the conscious choice to get shot today, knowing that it might impact my overall wellbeing down the line." Apples and oranges...it's whatever though...we're not going to agree.

I spy aod lurking. ProgunRonPaulwalloftextincoming

Owning a car is the fucking tops. I'm sorry you expect young pussy to come with amenities.

Dat image location could have been anywhere. I agree with a lot of shit I don't identify myself with. I live in the grey area. And here we need guns to protect us from extremists. Like the "white asshole" who preys on defenseless children and takes his own life.

There is absolutely NO guaranteed way to prevent a crazy person from acting out.

But there is a surefire way to limp-dick honest civilians when it comes to bringing a knife to a gun fight. Outlaw guns. Criminals are known to obey laws. Seems legit.

A Tea Party image. Neat! I too have a provocative Internet graphic to back up my point.

406713_10151140499285213_1583710213_n.jpg

...And I'm not even particularly opposed to handgun ownership. But clearly, the laws are loose enough as it stands that they're a huge issue. Anyway, I'll hop off the Crossfire train...

Lol west germany. :rolleyes:

And Japan... where there is a complete gun ban, more deaths than Switzerland which is one of most armed country in the world

Rip for the dead people.

380305_550733364954217_8175408_n.png