27 dead in elementary school shooting

Eyar

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there are gonna be a lot of devastated families sitting around the xmas tree this year.

i cannot imagine going through that. i bet lots of those parents are all excited about giving their kids the gifts and shit

now they are dead.

insane.

and of course, since it was some white asshole 24 year old, no one will call this terrorism

bummer of a name for that dude.

and jumping to the politics of this: its really difficult to make arguments for CCLs being the answer here. all this shit allows big brother to amp up security and have legit reasons to monitor all civilians.

more motivation to be off the grid.

also, why can't these fucking assholes go after politicians instead of k-4 kids. fuck.

i didn't find RL on FB and pull his pic, btw. it's just circulating

and like i said i don't know if it';s the same guy

but it was a 24 year old white guy from CT named Ryan Lanza.

we have a local sports reporter named jerry sandusky. these are the breaks.

indeed fist. the nutjobs NEVER kill the right people...

Just under half of the [mass shootings in the US] involved school or workplace shootings (11 and 19, respectively)...

Forty three of the killers were white males...

The average age of the killers was 35...

Of the 139 guns possessed by the killers, more than three quarters were obtained legally

and what will change?

zero.

but don't try to get matches anywhere near your shoes on a plane, cuz then the whole country will have to change.

we as a nation have this idea that "now is not the time for politics, we should mourn, show some decency." but the fact is if we don't embrace tragedy in the moment it will fade away and be swept under the rug. NOW is exactly the time to discuss politics, because in 2 weeks nobody will give a shit.

outside of CO how many of you follow anything about the aurora shooting?

we've been conditioned to forget tragedy

and of course, since it was some white asshole 24 year old, no one will call this terrorism

This

Seriously though what drives people to such extremes that they feel this is a viable option for their life? If you want to kill yourself cause your life sucks do it, if you hate someone and want to kill them that bad well that sucks but shit do it, you want to shoot little kids what the fuck is wrong with you, every kid at the school is gonna be fucked for life due to this shit.

i disagree.

Terrorism is the systematic use of terror, often violent, especially as a means of coercion. In the international community, however, terrorism has no legally binding, criminal law definition

Common definitions of terrorism refer only to those violent acts which are intended to create fear (terror), are perpetrated for a religious, political or, ideological goal; and deliberately target or disregard the safety of non-combatants (civilians).

Some definitions now include acts of unlawful violence and war.

but i don't want to argue about this. so if you think i'm wrong fine., who cares.

in other news.

A law enforcement official identified the shooter as Adam Lanza and said that a brother, Ryan Lanza, had been questioned.