INSULT THIS GUYS APPEARANCE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

550730jdj.jpg

TRASH!

I can't think of anything particularly insulting to say, other than it looks like somebody shaved a bear cub, made a bath mat out of it then glued it onto his jaw.

This ginger biscuit nigra I imagine sounds like he has a distinctly subtle nasal sound to his voice. I dunno...

''Yyeah so I've jast bahwt myself a cappacino and some KoREEEan seaweed on aah fancy rectangular plate and sterf. I'm looking addit raight naOW and, uhhh, my buddy has just taken a picture of MEEeeh. It's... it's kinda frahthy, a lil bit tepid, i must ADmit... Seaweed shouldn't be like thAAAt. It should have the prAAH-puh-dees of something that's ki-na crispy and greeny, like the colour grEEN. I do like a guhd carfee, a carfee should tAASte laike smoked bacon chips that's been wrapped in warm, farted-on ham. Ye-ah. (nostril laugh with a smirk)''

my dude, if this is your x's newest fling, I most certainly hope she isn't dating "up" bc that would make you less then ordinary and i don't mean the extra kind.

this guy looks like your average baseball fan, or someone you see in the supermarket.

we've got nothing to work with here, you gave us exhibit A, and it looks like B,C,D, and Etc. you can't really insult "the average" dude has to be ultra wack or good looking. there are no extremes here. mundane lane.

my dude, if this is your x's newest fling, I most certainly hope she isn't dating "up" bc that would make you less then ordinary and i don't mean the extra kind.

Yeah, definitely not moving "up" the ladder. I am far from understand that fucking girl. Maybe she has a thing for bearded insecure quiet guys with hunchbacks. I don't fuckin know... or care. Seriously tho, dude looks like a turtle on it's hind legs when he walks.

I just wanted other people to laugh and make fun of this dude like I did.

And you're probably right about it being nothing wildly out of the ordinary.