Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vanfullofretards

INSULT THIS GUYS APPEARANCE

Funniest / most creative one wins a prize.

550730jdj.jpg

Submissions accepted within 24 hours of this post.

Prize will be sent out tomorrow.

It is an awesome prize by the way.

Lookin like the illegitimate child of Jake Gyllenhaal and Zach Galifianakis

MERO INSULT AD-LIB!

YO MY NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS RIGHT HERE? FUCK IS YOU DOIN? YOU GOIN (wildly inappropriate activity) AT (some place) MY NIGGA? FUCK YOU GOT (make fun of clothes/face/beard) FOR NIGGA? (backup statement of clothes/face/beard), B? NIGGA LOOKS LIKE THE TYPE OF (undesirable physical flaw) MUHFUCKA THAT JUST (something funny he might do in his free time). NIGGA JUST (something he does that makes you just think 'OMG B FOR REAL?').

care of : http://victory-light.blogspot.com/

respect

• Like 2

MERO INSULT AD-LIB!

YO MY NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS RIGHT HERE? FUCK IS YOU DOIN? YOU GOIN (wildly inappropriate activity) AT (some place) MY NIGGA? FUCK YOU GOT (make fun of clothes/face/beard) FOR NIGGA? (backup statement of clothes/face/beard), B? NIGGA LOOKS LIKE THE TYPE OF (undesirable physical flaw) MUHFUCKA THAT JUST (something funny he might do in his free time). NIGGA JUST (something he does that makes you just think 'OMG B FOR REAL?').

YO MY NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS RIGHT HERE? FUCK IS YOU DOIN? YOU GOIN LUMBERJACKING AT A WINE TASTING MY NIGGA? FUCK YOU GOT ON A GAY WHERES WALDO SHIRT FOR NIGGA? THAT SHIT TAKE YOU 20 MINUTES OR LESS TO FIND, B? NIGGA LOOKS LIKE THE TYPE OF BEAR MUHFUCKA THAT JUST CAME OUT THE CLUB AT 4AM WITH TWO RICKY MARTIN LOOKIN RICANS THAT SOLD ME STREET TACOS THE DAY BEFORE. NIGGA JUST NEEDS TO FINISH THAT BOTTLE OF PINOT GRIGE WITH HIS BOYFRIEND AND GET BACK TO CANADA, THEM TREES AINT CUTTIN THEMSELVES.

my contribution.

why is soup hitting on your boyfriend?

• Like 1

I wasn't hitting on him I was thinking of the harshest insult I could. That beard is unacceptably well-groomed. And with that shirt he looks like he volunteers at a summer camp for autistic children. I bet his girlfriend is way too good looking for a man still battling childhood obesity. He probably raises guide dogs.

I bet his girlfriend is way too good looking for a man still battling childhood obesity.

:lol:

this nigga looks like ron perlman and seth rogan had a naked rollerblading accident, yes homo.

• Like 1

Maybe I should get my shit back from my ex before I start hating on this JC Penny shoppin dweeb

*edit.. yeah I'm gonna wait till i comment on that pic... she's got like two seasons of the X-files that are mine.

Looks like he just got done eating out a werewolf.. Thinking to himself "hhmmm, that was some good werewolf pussy"

Mid_change_by_WANNABEWOLF.jpg

I so wanna fuck a werewolf bitch

Maybe I should get my shit back from my ex before I start hating on this JC Penny shoppin dweeb

*edit.. yeah I'm gonna wait till i comment on that pic... she's got like two seasons of the X-files that are mine.

May we safely assume that your ex girl picked up this particular specimen?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now