How would you describe this?

vanfullofretards

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

curt_glee_rolling_stone.jpg

Raven: Well, the handwriting's on the wall. To stay afloat, this forum's going to have to go queer.

Duty Free: You mean it's not? Ugh. Wrong again, "Gay Guide to Interwebz!"

frame068.jpg

it used to be a bunch of people trying to convince each other they were cool and good at graffiti but now its a bunch of people who try to convince each other they are really funny and good at the internet.

as opposed to tumblr which used to be for people trying to convince everyone they were funny and good at the internet but now is for people who really want everyone to know they do graffiti and are totally bad ass.

ebay and paypal are my favourite websites now.

• 3 weeks later...

Besides graffiti, based on what I see posted here and elsewhere I don't think Channel Zero is all that much different from other forums. Making claims that we're better or funnier gets into quality judgments and thus would stray from objectivity...in addition to that I'd say that 95% of the time we're working with the same material (memes, current events, mass media) as everyone else.

I'm guessing you wrote the paper already but I figured a late opinion is better than nothing.

Hmmm, not to sure but here's me teaching an "Oont'z" class to the local African American children. We have a "hoot'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here's a few pic of the lectures and projects we work on. \

2ds2hj.jpg

This is Kendrick investigating a hard drive there so eager to learn.

1424dwo.jpg

They like to bring their "girlfriends" along sometimes.

2j8b53.jpg

This is me showing them the inner working of a old computer modem I found in the trash. 'Hell I dont even know much about computers I just use big words and stuff I learned from Bill Nye.

wj79.jpg

This is a lecture on "funny pictures/how to post/props&negs". BTW thats my dog "Gumby" on the couch! :)

14y9u2v.jpg

This is my most accomplished students Walter.

fxq7sz.jpg

He did this "shoop" last week, we all got a laugh!!!!!!!!!

i1a24w.jpg

bj94xc.jpg

211vy9.jpg

Well thats a little about a project I've been working on to help with my sobriety. I feel like I give so little, because in the end their the ones who teach me. I think 12oz can be positive see, because instead of being in the "streets' using drugs, gang banging and having premarital sex. These kids are having fun learning about computers,laughing and learning to express them selves in a positive manner.

Oh, and they wont get to post until April, that's there graduation present their own Screenname.