Irate Irene

!@#$%

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

* An 11-year-old boy who died when a tree crashed down on an apartment building in Newport News, Virginia;

* A 15-year-old girl who reportedly died when her father's car crashed at an intersection without a working stoplight in Goldsboro, North Carolina;

* A man killed by a falling branch in Nashville, North Carolina;

* A resident who suffered a heart attack as he boarded up his home in Onslow County, North Carolina;

* A driver who died when his car hydroplaned into a tree in Pitt County, North Carolina;

* One person who died when a tree fell on a car in Brunswick County, Virginia;

* A surfer in Florida killed in heavy waves.

I don't know if anything else is added to the list. But a kid died surfing at VA Beach. I'm guessing near the Jetty and got caught by a rip tide.

Not even me? :(

The wedding's off

Well you were going to be surprised with the villa after you got the horrible news a falling sapling crushed me/I drowned in an inch of water, but I guess it isn't a surprise anymore...

Also, the electric company literally told me to "lose hope" regarding the restoration of power FFFUUUUUUU

Well you were going to be surprised with the villa after you got the horrible news a falling sapling crushed me/I drowned in an inch of water, but I guess it isn't a surprise anymore...

Also, the electric company literally told me to "lose hope" regarding the restoration of power FFFUUUUUUU

Well now I feel bad. I promise I'll mourn for you so hard it'll make Queen Victoria look like a hussy.