Irate Irene

!@#$%

maybe ill get a pie in the face but im just not sold on this shit. last march the warwick mall and half of cranston was under water. amtrak was shut down etc etc. i dont even think this will match that let alone some other legit hurricanes we have got. there will be rain, localized flooding and some wind, not fronting on that but they way they treating this is like its gonna be the northeast katrina of 2011. gtfo. we live in the word of over preparedness. i think they are blowing this shit WAY out of proportion just to get people shook.

ak75majpg.gif

tumblr_l9a9ll0rJr1qa1hylo1_500.gif

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People leaving homes behind for a Category 1 hurricane - I've seen it all.

That evacuation order was a preemptive ass-save if you ask me.

Cat 1, maybe 2, life would go on as planned when I lived in Florida. Just when the shit came through, whether it a good chunk or getting brushed by the storm, we taped our windows and had the candles and shit on the ready in case power went out. And food for the grill. Good surfing, too since waves are pretty flat. normally.

2a95wtf.jpg

stocked up a little for this storm

banana bread, pumpkin and watermelon beer

fuck food. i like my alcohol tasting like food

also got an 8th of some fire to burn down

^That's not very prepared.

Then again I'm kinda siding with the people saying that this cat 1 or 2 hurricane is being blown out of proportion so I'm sure you'll find something open tomorrow.

Unless I'm mistaken, the concern in most areas in the Northeast isn't so much the winds, but more so the amount of rain we might get + storm surges. The wind is just extra icing on the shit cake. I'm sure a lot of it is severely overhyped, but we definitely could be looking at nasty flooding in a lot of areas.

Also, I love how every single thread these days turns into a flexing contest. "Br0, you're all pussies. Back in my day we had a flood that was so sik that I had to round up two of every animal and build a boat. Faggots."

• Like 1

I have a bowl packed and a tallboy of Steel Reserve. Bag of assorted gummi candies to keep me nourished.

It's not supposed to "hit" until tonight, but I think all we will get is a bunch of rain...I'm sure lower lying areas might have to deal with floods...I'll be looking out the window for Swamp paddling his kitchen table to NY System.

I just saw that the diocese of Providence has excused Catholics from going to church Sunday. Apparently Noah was the only one forced to fuck around in floods

hey but American Idol tonight at the dunk is still fucking ooooon!!!!!!

then again what was i thinking, i mean after all these are "idols" and they do not run from rain and floods like church goers....

Unless I'm mistaken, the concern in most areas in the Northeast isn't so much the winds, but more so the amount of rain we might get + storm surges. The wind is just extra icing on the shit cake. I'm sure a lot of it is severely overhyped, but we definitely could be looking at nasty flooding in a lot of areas.

Also, I love how every single thread these days turns into a flexing contest. "Br0, you're all pussies. Back in my day we had a flood that was so sik that I had to round up two of every animal and build a boat. Faggots."

yeah, it's all about the flooding for us.

we get these types of storms about once every 10 years.

shit blows around, some people lose a roof or two, someone gets killed by a tree.

and it leaves a couple neighborhoods, always the same ones, underwater.

this time though, people bothered to get sandbags

but yeah, we so hardt we built an ark, then floated it on beer.

350528153_8915c11d15_z.jpg

bra